This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
    Any one else notice one glaring omission from the new SYFY House of Imagination Promo?

http://video.syfy.com/shows/syfy_brand_films
    uh, yeah.

i just tweeted syfy to ask them why sanctuary wasn't included.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
      Any one else notice one glaring omission from the new SYFY House of Imagination Promo?

http://video.syfy.com/shows/syfy_brand_films
      Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      uh, yeah.

i just tweeted syfy to ask them why sanctuary wasn't included.
      Me too.

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      Rocky reports that Amanda was honored as the #5 Super Human Canadian.

Canada's Space Channel is repeating this special several times this week, including:

Fri 7/9 11:00-11:30pm
      Sat 7/10 2:00-2:30am
      Sat 7/10 10:30-11:00am
      Sat 7/10 3:30-4:00pm
      Sat 7/10 8:30-9:00pm
      Sun 7/11 7:30-8:00am
      Sun 7/11 2:20-2:50pm
      Mon 7/12 8:30-9:00am
      Mon 7/12 11:30-12:00pm
      Sun 7/18 7:00-7:30am
      OK so, today I got up early to record Amanda's part on the show, thinking I had the house to myself, and I actually got it all, but wasn't happy with it, so I started doing it again, and my dad came home. So I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

InnerSpace- The Top 25 Canadian Super Humans

Take that Mandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Take what? If I wanted to post it I would have, there was no competition as I didn't bother.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Take what? If I wanted to post it I would have, there was no competition as I didn't bother.
            I know, it's a Canadian thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              I know, it's a Canadian thing.

You're both Canadian.
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

You're both Canadian.
                I don't know what I meant, I haven't sleep in days thanks to school, work and so on...

Comment

Comic-Con 2010

Saturday, July 24

1:00-2:00 Sanctuary— Walk on the wild side at Syfy's highly anticipated Sanctuary panel. Moderated by Josh Gates (Destination Truth) and featuring Amanda Tapping (Helen Magnus), Robin Dunne (Will Zimmerman), and executive producers Martin Wood and Damian Kindler, you'll experience this revolutionary Syfy original series like never before. Indigo Ballroom, San Diego Hilton Bayfront

Comment

@atappingnews ComicCon's #Sanctuary panel includes: Amanda Tapping, Robin Dunne, Martin Wood, and Damian Kindler. http://bit.ly/c3bPeW

Comment

http://beta.blogtalkradio.com/vampra...eyerdahl-71110

Christopher Heyerdahl 7.11.10

Christopher Heyerdahl will join us to talk about playing Marcus in New Moon, and the soon to be Breaking Dawn. CHristopher has had a long career in television and movies, leaning toward the fantasy / horror / sci/fi realm. Some of his credits include Sanctuary, Stargate: Atlantis, Supernatural, and will soon appear in Stargate: Extinction

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                        http://beta.blogtalkradio.com/vampra...eyerdahl-71110

Christopher Heyerdahl 7.11.10

Christopher Heyerdahl will join us to talk about playing Marcus in New Moon, and the soon to be Breaking Dawn. CHristopher has had a long career in television and movies, leaning toward the fantasy / horror / sci/fi realm. Some of his credits include Sanctuary, Stargate: Atlantis, Supernatural, and will soon appear in Stargate: Extinction
                        Chris wasn't able to make it so is rescheduling for Tuesday. It sucks to be me when I live in Blighty and have to go to work on Wednesday at 6:30am.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interview with Emilie Ullerup

Sanctuary, Riese, and Emilie’s Fantasy Obsession

Emilie has not been contacted by the Sanctuary team so far, regarding the rumored return of Ashley in season 3 (which is currently in production). “I’m sure people will be a little disappointed to hear that, but I might as well tell you right now. That could still all change. They could call me tomorrow, and everything would be different. But no, right now I have not heard anything.” She adds, “ Sanctuary was great while it lasted, but I feel that it’s time to move on now. I know the fans are still holding out hope for Ashley’s return, but I have chosen to let go. While I am very grateful for all that Sanctuary was, I am so excited for new opportunities and new challenging characters that I hope everyone can care about as much as they did Ashley!”

You can read the whole interview here: Jump to page 1.
                          http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2010/0...ject-and-more/

Comment

no!!!!..i cant believe there gunna do this..how dare they not bring ashley back..i dont even wanna tune into season 3 now..ashleys return was pretty much wat i was lookin forward to..i still cnt even believe it.. :[ =[ so disappointing

Comment

Guys

There never was a promise to bring ashley back, just that amanda and others 'have an idea'

so let's dial back on the doomin and gloomin until we hear something more than one newspaper report
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                                Interview with Emilie Ullerup

Sanctuary, Riese, and Emilie’s Fantasy Obsession

Emilie has not been contacted by the Sanctuary team so far, regarding the rumored return of Ashley in season 3 (which is currently in production). “I’m sure people will be a little disappointed to hear that, but I might as well tell you right now. That could still all change. They could call me tomorrow, and everything would be different. But no, right now I have not heard anything.” She adds, “ Sanctuary was great while it lasted, but I feel that it’s time to move on now. I know the fans are still holding out hope for Ashley’s return, but I have chosen to let go. While I am very grateful for all that Sanctuary was, I am so excited for new opportunities and new challenging characters that I hope everyone can care about as much as they did Ashley!”
                                Sounds like a good attitude. She really seems like a neat young lady. Best of luck to her.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Guys

There never was a promise to bring ashley back, just that amanda and others 'have an idea'

so let's dial back on the doomin and gloomin until we hear something more than one newspaper report
                                True. And there's always Season 4...
                                Last edited by jckfan55; 13 July 2010, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X