Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashley Magnus /Emilie Ullerup Open Discussion Spoilers ahoy for S1 and 2 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol!! Her hair was different and what not.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      lol!! Her hair was different and what not.
      I'm a face type of person. I once figure out who an actresse and she has all this make up on, making her look like some alien...
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

When that happens I go by voice when they are in make up.
        sigpic

Comment

When that happens I go by voice when they are in make up.
          Yeah, I can't do voices....

Comment

I can. When I saw Todd from SG-1 I locked onto the voice and then when I saw and heard the big Guy I was like TODD IT'S TODD!!!

But yeah with EU on BSG it took me while. Cause I saw her BSG eppy before I had ever heard of sanctuary and well it didn't click until I read her bio and said she had been in BSG. i was like WTF?! and like... wait was she a pilot or something and I missed her?lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

I can. When I saw Todd from SG-1 I locked onto the voice and then when I saw and heard the big Guy I was like TODD IT'S TODD!!!

But yeah with EU on BSG it took me while. Cause I saw her BSG eppy before I had ever heard of sanctuary and well it didn't click until I read her bio and said she had been in BSG. i was like WTF?! and like... wait was she a pilot or something and I missed her?lol!!
              Wait a minute Todd and Big Guy are the same actor!!!! Didn't know this!!!!

Too me face are easy however they can be annoying. I once spent a hour day trying to figure where I've seen Pete (warehouse) before finally I remember it was Bones. And I can't look it up b/c it cheating.lol.

Don't feel bad she (EU) was in 2 episode of blood ties and I love that show, but don't remembing even seeing her...

Comment

Did any on catch her on Smallville I missed it. I soo wanted to see that. Didn't she win a Leo award too? What was the for?

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                  Did any on catch her on Smallville I missed it. I soo wanted to see that. Didn't she win a Leo award too? What was the for?
                  I missed it too!!! But I'm gonna check up online.... I know she won something I'm not sure what for? I guess I'm not that much help.

Comment

LOL thats ok! I just never trust Wikipedia for anything, so I am still looking around.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                    Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                      LOL thats ok! I just never trust Wikipedia for anything, so I am still looking around.
                      I meant watch the epsiode online..sorry.

Comment

I didn't catch it, don't watch Smallvile.. lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's the vid with her scene from Smallville

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLKwtaCyRPc

And yes she won the Leo Award in 2008 for Best Female Lead in a Dramatic Series. She won it for JPOD and the episode was Senseless Prom Death. If you haven't seen her in JPOD you're missing out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm... sounds kewl
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ljscott View Post
                              Here's the vid with her scene from Smallville

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLKwtaCyRPc

And yes she won the Leo Award in 2008 for Best Female Lead in a Dramatic Series. She won it for JPOD and the episode was Senseless Prom Death. If you haven't seen her in JPOD you're missing out.
                              I'm watching the smallvile epiosde right now!

And I am missing out, b/c I haven't seen JPOD but really want too.

Comment

If you live in Canada, you can get JPOD on iTunes I think. I ordered the dvd's from Amazon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X