Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
    Flashbacks only count if its with Nikola Seriously I think I blocked that John/Helen kiss out. I had no recollection of it and had to go look at the kisses of the sanctuary thread on SFA for proof. LOL

Your comic is made of so much WIN I love that we influence eachother it makes this so much fun. Have I told you lately how much I adore you? Because you are nikotastik in my eyes!!!
    LOL I think I did the same thing regarding that kiss...

and thankies I adore YOU! Nikotastik... <<<and that is why
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

My hard drive will either explode from storing too many pixs and links to fics, or it'll melt from the presence of both. Either way...life is good!

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

we loves bribes *grins* and those pix, mmmm nice.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria's_Dreaming View Post
          My hard drive will either explode from storing too many pixs and links to fics, or it'll melt from the presence of both. Either way...life is good!
          LOL SAME

Also, my mind is going to EXPLODE with the ridiculous amount of plotbunnies hopping around in there. THEY KEEP MULTIPLYING AND IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!

btw...
          9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Seriously, if you guys don't send me anything for the Jonathon tribute vid, then I'm going to CRY.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

k so i've decided to update RED DUST, BLUE BLOOD - now's the time to make fic requests of me and i'll see if i can sneak in scenes.

also - Rome has updates for those of you following that little piece of insanity.

lol

also -
            Spoiler:
            thank you to everyone who left reviews on Love in the Time of Science - I'm totally overwhelmed that i've cracked 70 reviews - that's the most i've ever got and i'm thrilled it's for a nikola/helen fic. (gosh there must be some shippers out there) so yeah, i just wanted to say THANK YOU - I LOVE YOU - and *HUG*

all these pictures and cartoons are EXCELLENT - SO MUCH SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
              k so i've decided to update RED DUST, BLUE BLOOD - now's the time to make fic requests of me and i'll see if i can sneak in scenes.

also - Rome has updates for those of you following that little piece of insanity.

lol

also -
              Spoiler:
              thank you to everyone who left reviews on Love in the Time of Science - I'm totally overwhelmed that i've cracked 70 reviews - that's the most i've ever got and i'm thrilled it's for a nikola/helen fic. (gosh there must be some shippers out there) so yeah, i just wanted to say THANK YOU - I LOVE YOU - and *HUG*

all these pictures and cartoons are EXCELLENT - SO MUCH SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              YES I WIN HAHA lol
              AGH if I wasn't so busy I'd catch up on like, every fic...

But, about "Rome"
              Spoiler:
              They were still holding hands – an action that played well with their cover though was not entirely necessary given nobody paid them more than a cursory glance. Nikola could feel her ring, cool on his skin. He hadn’t dared move his hand in case she remembered that he was still holding onto it.

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! THAT IS SO CUTE!!!

btw...shameless self-promotion...
              IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SUNDAY
              lol

And is it sad that I'm on here while simultaneously trying to write my philosophy paper (which is like...due in class in 4 hours LOL )
              (don't worry, it's only 2 pages double-spaced )
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                LOL SAME

Also, my mind is going to EXPLODE with the ridiculous amount of plotbunnies hopping around in there. THEY KEEP MULTIPLYING AND IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!

btw...
                9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Seriously, if you guys don't send me anything for the Jonathon tribute vid, then I'm going to CRY.
                I wish I had time to write. I've never done fanfic before, though.

9 days, huh? I keep trying to think what I'd say. I have no clue. But, I agree. We should show our appreciation. His portrayal of Nikola is awesome!

Comment

I wish I had time to write. I've never done fanfic before, though.

9 days, huh? I keep trying to think what I'd say. I have no clue. But, I agree. We should show our appreciation. His portrayal of Nikola is awesome!
                  I don't care if you record yourself squeeing and spazzing about how awesome he is. I just need SOMETHING

But nothing TOO crazy, mind you...we don't want to scare him LOL
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I don't care if you record yourself squeeing and spazzing about how awesome he is. I just need SOMETHING

But nothing TOO crazy, mind you...we don't want to scare him LOL
                    There in lies the problem. Need to be respectful, normal. Qualities I don't possess in abundance. <jk>

Comment

There in lies the problem. Need to be respectful, normal. Qualities I don't possess in abundance. <jk>
                      Hey, if I can control myself, then ANYBODY can.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey, if I can control myself, then ANYBODY can.
                        Then I shall give i my best effort!

Comment

what is this normal you speak of?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            what is this normal you speak of?!
                            lol. It's an idea more than anything really.
                            Not to worry, CKO. I don't think it really applies to this thread anyway!

Comment

Then I shall give i my best effort!
                              Okay, I'll hold you to that...if I don't get anything from people who tell me they're going to give me something, then I'm REALLY to get on their backs about it

Anyhoo...so, I know I said before that I thought "Everytime We Touch" was a perfect Helen/Nikola song...judge for yourself (although I get this strange feeling that some people have memorized the lyrics LOL) :

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me
                              I still feel your touch in my dreams
                              Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
                              Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling
                              And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
                              Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
                              Need you by my side
                              'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static *hinthint*
                              And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
                              Can't you hear my heart beat so...
                              I can't let you go
                              Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
                              They wipe away tears that I cry
                              The good and the bad times, we've been through them all
                              You make me rise when I fall

Need you by my side
                              'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static
                              And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
                              Can't you hear my heart beat so...
                              I can't let you go
                              Want you in my life

Need you by my side
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hmm... i'm really starting to doubt that Tesla will be in ep 3 - i mean, unless they skip ahead, it will be weird for him to suddenly VANISH but it just seems like he's not in it and there go all my hurt/comfort scenes

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Working...
                                X