Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Keaira,it's one of the many places I am thinking of moving to..still undecided though..I have to weigh the pros and cons...and I don't have a lot of family here...everyone is basically scattered or they are going to move anyway..so no point in staying..and my ex-husband and I worked out a plan as far as Kyra is concerned..because he wants to move to Tennessee or Arizona..and I want to move to Canada or Alaska..
    And I remember that fic that you wrote..don't remember how many times I read that over and said this needs to be an episode of Sanctuary And it does LOL as long as we get to see him in swim trunks dripping wet and coming out of the water that would be enough for me
    hahaha i'm glad somebody remembers it!!! goodness it seems like ages ago now!! xD

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Isn't he a cutie? I wish I had a baby kitty that cute especially love his blue eyes. Mis love animals *snuggles Tarantula*
    KITTY ARE SOO ADORABLE!!! Clayton and I are going to get one the second we have our own apartment maybe we'll name it after Tesla cat XD
    Yes, the baby kitten is extremely cute maybe one day you will have one like that Twin I want a pure white Siberian Husky with blue eyes and a pink cockatiel bird...but since huskies are high strung..it might attack the bird..so maybe not both together at once
    0.0!!! Thats the kind of doggie Clay and I are going to get bc i always wanted one but that dog is bigger than my mom so i had to get a bichon frise instead!!! Husky's are soo effing cuuteee...but yeah as a puppy it might attack the bird...maybe get the bird once the dogs grown up a bit? haha xD

This whole in common thing is starting to freak me out I'm deathly afraid of spiders. Anyway new Mikey Ray banner .... Whatcha guys think?

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...oSurrender.jpg
    really neat, love the background!!!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Don't over exert yourself with these fantasies Helen *huggles* Not sure I'd wanna see that, but I wouldn't mind going for a swim
      yeah keep telling yourself that Mis loves my Nikola *huggles*
      LOL
      would be cool to see the pool itself...I think I saw a few Sanctuary Pool Fanfics
      sigpic
      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
        LOL
        would be cool to see the pool itself...I think I saw a few Sanctuary Pool Fanfics
        I wrote a Teslen one ages ago
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          I wrote a Teslen one ages ago
          I think I found three Teslens with pools so I prolly read yours X_X
          sigpic

Comment

I think I found three Teslens with pools so I prolly read yours X_X
            haha you probably did...DK Rhoswen?
            sigpic

Comment

haha you probably did...DK Rhoswen?
              If I did it was a good read. Mind it was Teslan and swimming so it would be LOL

Ah I do know who you are you had the story with the metior shower. I admire your form.
              Last edited by Dreamweaver; 10 April 2011, 12:07 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

If I did it was a good read. Mind it was Teslan and swimming so it would be LOL

Ah I do know who you are you had the story with the metior shower. I admire your form.
                ...ohmy august!!! yes yes that is me! *bows humbly* my thanks, i'm glad you do its been forever since ive written anything though, alas haha xDd
                sigpic

Comment

...ohmy august!!! yes yes that is me! *bows humbly* my thanks, i'm glad you do its been forever since ive written anything though, alas haha xDd
                  Same. Im working on some sanctuary stuff now. between rps. How I spend most of my time, just rping like crazy . It caught my eye because I use the name Rhoswen quite often. I read meteor one and then I went to the waterfall one and didnt look at the rating... so small shock. *blushes*

Nikola has a really amazing Teslan though... I dont remeber the name of it but his was wonderful.
                  sigpic

Comment

really neat, love the background!!!
                    Thanks Kaeira

LOL
                    Shhhh! *huggles back* And mis loves my Lena

Nikola has a really amazing Teslan though... I dont remeber the name of it but his was wonderful.
                    Which one? .... I have three Sanctuary stories, Medication for Nikola ....Requiem of a vampire and Sanguine Vampuris Reborn which the last one I'm still writing, but I wanna make ch. 3 the best but I dunno what to write!
                    On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

You're on FF.net too? hahaha yay! I'm Miss Pookamonga on there
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Same. Im working on some sanctuary stuff now. between rps. How I spend most of my time, just rping like crazy . It caught my eye because I use the name Rhoswen quite often. I read meteor one and then I went to the waterfall one and didnt look at the rating... so small shock. *blushes*
                        LOL xD slight fail. yeah those were the days when i needed to be guttery somewhere...thank goodness those days are behind me!

good to know.

Thanks Kaeira
                        welcome

Which one? .... I have three Sanctuary stories, Medication for Nikola ....Requiem of a vampire and Sanguine Vampuris Reborn which the last one I'm still writing, but I wanna make ch. 3 the best but I dunno what to write!
                        *saves links to read later on*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        haha its likea FF.net party up here now!!! xD
                        sigpic

Comment

I sure am .... I'll have to look you up sometime
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Shhhh! *huggles back* And mis loves my Lena

Which one? .... I have three Sanctuary stories, Medication for Nikola Requiem of a vampire Sanguine Vampuris Reborn which the last one I'm still writing, but I wanna make ch. 3 the best but I dunno what to write!
                            I love them all Nikola as you well know I love Requiem the most.

Mis Hobbit Ill look you up sometime

LOL xD slight fail. yeah those were the days when i needed to be guttery somewhere...thank goodness those days are behind me!
                            small fail. Mis full of small fails. But Nikola is made of pure win dipped in awsome and covered in a layer of squeeability so it all evens out
                            sigpic

Comment

I sure am .... I'll have to look you up sometime
                              Back at you I've written plenty of Teslen as well Actually, I think all my Sanctuary fics involve Tesla in some way or another...

I've seen your fics on there but I've been really lazy about reading (and writing) ff lately; I need to get back into it Dx
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

as long as we get to see him in swim trunks dripping wet and coming out of the water that would be enough for me
                                Yes, please!!!! And then if we could just find a way to watch it over and over in slow motion.

Keaira, where is the fanfic you mentioned? I'd like to read it if it's still up somewhere.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X