No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My clone just told me that I spend too much time on my computer.

Whatever!

I spend half that time Tesla Thunking!
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Besides, what else am I supposed to do?
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        My clone just told me that I spend too much time on my computer.

Whatever!

I spend half that time Tesla Thunking!
        hahaha i get that occasionally, he says i need to get some fresh air. but now that its nice out i take my laptop outside and that way i can say i get fresh air
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

If I'm going to get some fresh air, the weather has to be nice! Not cold and cloudy like it is here!

Comment

If I'm going to get some fresh air, the weather has to be nice! Not cold and cloudy like it is here!
            yikes! its been like that here the past few days but today its sunny and a balmy 65ish? ugh so beautiful
            sigpic

Comment

It's 40 degrees here.

Comment

The weather here gets crazy.

Comment

It's 40 degrees here.
                  F or C??

It's around 60 F and sunny here. Been quite nice actually.
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

It's 40 degrees here.
                    ouuchhh

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                    F or C??

It's around 60 F and sunny here. Been quite nice actually.
                    Samesies!!! my clone and i are currently stretched out on blanket out back enjoying the nice sunshine
                    sigpic

Comment

It's 40 F. And it's been that way all day!

Comment

It's 40 F. And it's been that way all day!
                        ughh thats terrible! i hope it gets warmer there soon im sure your clone feels the same way
                        sigpic

Comment

The weather's supposed to be nice tomorrow. It better be or nature will be getting it's butt kicked!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            Mimzy what you do is most admirable thank you for making the people see the truth

and now I really gotta share this with you cuz I'm like in seventh heaven after my Geography class today
                            Spoiler:
                            first of all you gotta know that my Geography teacher is an extraordinary teacher and person and I respect him a lot. He's not the kind of teacher to put you write down thousands of pages and them say them by heart. He's the kind of teacher that makes you think, use your brain, he makes me organizing the information I already had and discover new things from what I already know (and that it's not appliabe only on Geography because he opened my mind on so many levels). Anyway so I only have one class a week of Geography, but I always step out mind blown from that class. And today I had a Geography class. We had this homework, to find information about some international organizations and I wrote a few things about IUPAP (International Union of Pure and Applied Physics). And after he asked a few things about it, he then asked me to name some of the most important physicists of the world. If you would have been there to see the sparkling from my eyes and my friends were already whispering to me "Tesla! Tesla". So I said briefly "Einstein, Newton and Tesla". Now, before you kill me let me explain I didn't say Tesla first because I wanted him to be the third (for some obvious reasons) but also because I knew I'll get my teacher's attention on him (told you before, I like studying people). And so it was. I was expecting him to ask me something like "who was Tesla" but instead he went like "yes, indeed Nikola Tesla is one of the greatest scientists and without his work nowadays life would be way different than it is". And I was like "Hallelujah! somebody actually knows about him and he's a Geography teacher". You can imagine the huge grin that appeared on my face. He gave me an "A" and I ended this day of school terrific As much as I admired my teacher before, I admire him now even more

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                            Mimzy good luck! You will kick a$$!
                            Aww, thanks And Keaira--that is AWESOME!!
                            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            check this out too see Jon with some funny glasses
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhXQlRdCYM&feature=sub
                            Aw, he was still cute...in a dorky way. Adorkable.
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Good Morning, Everyone!

Comment

BTW, I'm typing all my posts in green today!

Comment

Working...
                                X