No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you're right, but maybe for the time period the movie is set in, it would look too modern or something...

But whatever, he looks like what Harry Potter would look like grown-up
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Yeah, you're right, but maybe for the time period the movie is set in, it would look too modern or something...

He does except in different clothing! Maybe he should play adult Harry in some movie
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!

Except J.K. Rowling only wants people from the UK to be in the movies stupid
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!

Pfft. JY's such a brilliant actor, he could totally fake a British accent. Fact, it'd probably be better than a native's!

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!

Now, THAT'S just plan stupid
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
              *joins Keaira in death*
              The man could wear anything and still be adorable. Or nothing for that matter.
              Aaaaaand, into the gutter I go. *splash*
              nothing works too!
              hahaha welcommeee I kinda have to say that im usually the one who takes us splashing into the gutter over here typically but of late you've been splashing around in here a lot....kinda like having the company!!

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
              I think more oval shaped glasses would have fit his face better, but i don't know the context of that picture.

Are his eyes a dark color again too? i can't tell because of the glare of the glasses.
              i think he looks goofy with the oval glasses....as mimzy so astutely points out down below...HARRY POTTER!!

i agree im just never going to be able to seperate oval glasses from harry potter, however Jon is so much hotter than harry...bar. frakking. none.
              *sighs and prays: Dear PTB, are there? its me Keaira. please make Jon a permanent character for s3 and always...oh and if its not to much to ask wet or shirtless scene would be nice too...and some teslen. thanks love keaira*
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Speaking of accents, Where the frack did Nikola's go??? I swear they should make Jonathon learn some Serbian for Season 3!

Comment

Speaking of accents, Where the frack did Nikola's go??? I swear they should make Jonathon learn some Serbian for Season 3!
                  my thinking with that is that since the RL tesla spoke tons of languages and lived in america for years that when thinking of our King and when he speaks english he doesnt have one bc he's been speaking mainly english for over a century now. people who have accents do lose them sometimes and i kinda think thats just what they're making us assume but thats IMO
                  sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHA I've been asking the same thing...I want this conundrum (sp?) explained

And he SHOULD speak some Serbian in s3. Like Zelenka on SGA when he got angry
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHA I've been asking the same thing...I want this conundrum (sp?) explained

omgggg this is the math my brain just did:

Angry Nikola + Speaking Serbian = HOOTTTTTTT = *THUNK*
                      sigpic

Comment

He was just TOO DARN PROUD of his heritage too JUST LOOSE IT!!

EDIT I DID tweet DK with the question of whether or not he'll amke Jonathon learn any Serbian for this coming season though.

Comment

Anyone notice the UK flag in the background of the JY w/glasses pic?? I am sooo doing a harry potter spoof now!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

Well...DUH

He was just TOO DARN PROUD of his heritage too JUST LOOSE IT!!

EDIT I DID tweet DK with the question of whether or not he'll amke Jonathon learn any Serbian for this coming season though.
                            I agree...he was way too proud to let go of that...

Anyone notice the UK flag in the background of the JY w/glasses pic?? I am sooo doing a harry potter spoof now!
                            LMAO
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

nothing works too!
                              hahaha welcommeee I kinda have to say that im usually the one who takes us splashing into the gutter over here typically but of late you've been splashing around in here a lot....kinda like having the company!!
                              I'm glad to be here! I'm not really in the mood to leave anytime soon either. Just one of those days. ...Er...weeks...

*sighs and prays: Dear PTB, are there? its me Keaira. please make Jon a permanent character for s3 and always...oh and if its not to much to ask wet or shirtless scene would be nice too...and some teslen. thanks love keaira*
                              *seconds that with much fasting and prayer*

OMG *thunks right into the gutter water with insufferable giggling*

*SQQQQQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Can't wait to hear his reply!!!

Comment

We know he can do the accent He did it quite well onstage ...... hehe
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X