No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, 1 day and only 3 posts, where is everyone?
    Anyone, ep 9 is some guy from stargate guest staring, not really a great surprise is it?
    sigpic

Comment

dunno, kinda sad when there's not a lot of us around atm.
      sigpic

Comment

I need spoilers. I didn't like the surprise, so I need a new one.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

spoilers are always good... we loves those
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            spoilers are always good... we loves those
            It's funny, but I usually really dislike spoilers, but when it comes to Our Guy, I want to know it all. I need pictures to see what he's wearing (or isn't ), I need parts of the script leaked to see what he's saying and I want to know that he get's a good storyline and doesn't get killed off. Permanently
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

We would all probably have to be put in an asylum if they killed him off of course they could pull something like The Five again. I wasn't even as big of a fan then and I watched that episode and I am like I must watch all of the others and then they killed him and I am like "WHAT I will never watch this again!!" Then my grandma told me that he came back and I am like "TURN IT ON!!" Party!! I will sadly miss it.
              sigpic

Comment

Have we had any hint as to the fives return? I was so sad watson died, but Tesla was my favorite out of them all. He as so much flare, the snippy remarks and such a great presance. Hes so bad yet you cannot help but like him and that snide smile.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

HELLO MY DARLINGS, I'M BAAAAACKKK!!!

teehee

I had a wonderful time at the beach (it was entirely too short, though )...and got some GREAT plotbunnies, particularly one that sparked after I watched the end of Titanic on TV one night. (I still haven't seen the whole thing, but from what I saw, it's overrated. Don't kill me but I seriously think the best thing that was an actual tribute to the lives lost was the musical score. Someone needs to do a better job of paying tribute to those poor people DiCaprio made it too melodramatic... ). ANYWAY...although the only parts of the (terribly LONG and DRAGGED OUT) ending that I liked were the scenes NOT involving Jack and Rose (bleah), I got a WONDERFUL idea for the *near* ending of my fic that I just started *snickers evilly* Oh, the whump...and it all involves water too...how lovely...

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                  July 10th is Nikola Tesla DAY!! I won't be with you though going to camp that week.
                  That's because it's his BIRTHDAY, DUH!!!!

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                  Have we had any hint as to the fives return? I was so sad watson died, but Tesla was my favorite out of them all. He as so much flare, the snippy remarks and such a great presance. Hes so bad yet you cannot help but like him and that snide smile.
                  I know Tesla will definitely be in at least 2 eps in season 2, and Amanda did hint at there being some flashback scenes, so I suppose Watson will be in some of those
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I just thought I would stop in and see how things were going here. I brought a present too.

SPC Tesla says HI. He is with the 82nd Airborne in Afghanistan, he is also a near direct descendant of Tesla, Nikola being his Great Great Great Uncle. Anyway, we were talking and he was bemoaning his lack of female companionship when stateside and the fact that nobody knew who Tesla was and I told him there were at least some women in the world who appreciated his heritage.

Sadly he has not seen Sanctuary as he is pushing 13 months in A-Stan. I promised him that I would procure him our illegal set of Sanctuary DVD's if he stopped by the ROB.
                    sigpic
                    In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                    "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
                      I just thought I would stop in and see how things were going here. I brought a present too.

SPC Tesla says HI. He is with the 82nd Airborne in Afghanistan, he is also a near direct descendant of Tesla, Nikola being his Great Great Great Uncle. Anyway, we were talking and he was bemoaning his lack of female companionship when stateside and the fact that nobody knew who Tesla was and I told him there were at least some women in the world who appreciated his heritage.

Sadly he has not seen Sanctuary as he is pushing 13 months in A-Stan. I promised him that I would procure him our illegal set of Sanctuary DVD's if he stopped by the ROB.

That. Is so awesome!!!!! Yes, by all means he should know there are plenty of women here who would appreciate him and his great great great uncle.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Welcome back, MImzy! Glad you had fun. And plotbunnies.

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                        Oh, how awesome would it be to see an ep with The Five again?
                        That's the best storyline in Sanctuary, I bet we will see more of it.

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9789/captureheq.jpg

Hey!
                        That's great. Yes, we would find it interesting to talk Tesla. i hope he will like the show.

sigpic

Comment

lol - did no-one see my vid or was it just rejected lmao

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Thats better, we have a few more posts now!

OMG OMG OMG!!! A tesla relative! wow!

erm, for spoilers has anyone tried the spoiler thread?

I couldn't watch your vid cause it was on a wierd website that I don't have an account with them
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                              lol - did no-one see my vid or was it just rejected lmao
                              No, I just watched it and loved it, as was to be expected

btw, do you think there's a way you could *maybe* share? some clips b/c I have none and I've been wanting to make vids for like, forever...

Oh! And I forgot to tell you all that on the way back from the beach, we ran into a HUGE thunderstorm and I got all excited b/c of Tesla, and so I took the collage of Tesla pics out of my backpack in the car so that he could "watch" the storm, like the real Tesla would've done. And the lightning was freakily cool...we were close enough to see it REALLY well

It took us an extra 2 1/2 hours to get home, though
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

glad ya had fun Mimzy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X