Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    Oh, it's just a way to express fangirly joy when our brains aren't functioning due to the presence of the object of our affection. In this case, the King.
    Hope that clears it up. Also, something to look out for, squeeing is often accompanied by flailing and/or bouncing, which can be dangerous to bystanders.

I promise to be around more often!
    *plays with De-Vamper* Yes well I can see that ... It just hurts my extremely sensitive vampiric ears *covers ears* And I'm sure it bothers the Majesty as well *covers Nikola's ears*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjones3 View Post
      Hi Guys,

Just stumbled on this thread and I have to say its heaven!! ^_^ so much Tesla love hehe, and you are all so amazing a graphics I really need to practice more, hope to get to know you all better.
      Hi Sarah, welcome among the craziness, have fun!

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77zsRAXFIXY
      Can't watch it, it's blocked in my country *pouts* But BB, I'm sure it's amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
        Can't watch it, it's blocked in my country *pouts* But BB, I'm sure it's amazing!
        Awe I'm sorry ... I hate it when stuff is blocked!!!!!
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

*waves at everyone and is in awe*

Hi Guys,

Just stumbled on this thread and I have to say its heaven!! ^_^ so much Tesla love hehe, and you are all so amazing a graphics I really need to practice more, hope to get to know you all better.
          Welcome to the thread!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Guys,

Hello and welcome here!
            sigpic
            Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
              BigBear! excellent video, my dear!
              Thank you Сонечко <333

Hope so Alwais glad to see you here

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
              Oh... :'( You can download it from here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54XY90EQ
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                Oh... :'( You can download it from here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54XY90EQ
                Oh BigBear, thank you so much!!! I love this vid, it's awesome!

Comment

Made these last night

Mostly me just messing with the contrast and brightness levels
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Hi Guys,

Welcome!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Criss - ... what she said. ;P
                    Don't you hate that?

*screams a bit with hand clamped over mouth to avoid panic attack* I can't believe I haven't been here for SO LONG!
                    Just caught up on--what--like ten pages of epicness. Far too much to multi-quote, so let me just say: You're all bloody brilliant, talented people and I love being here and I've missed it!

Thanks for the save in my absence, sg4ever. And thanks for the compliment WerewolfCas. I'm quite proud of it.

Oh, it's just a way to express fangirly joy when our brains aren't functioning due to the presence of the object of our affection. In this case, the King.
                    Hope that clears it up. Also, something to look out for, squeeing is often accompanied by flailing and/or bouncing, which can be dangerous to bystanders.

That story is the best. I just had to share it with Ace.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone...I am still alive...have been sick with the flu the past couple days...have to say that I love all the new stuff on here sorry I have not been around more lately
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

I know, I've been MIA for the past month. No, RL didn't get in the way, everything is fine; I've just grown impatient waiting for Sanctuary to return. Hiatus's are evil! Bad, bad hiatus's. Too bad I can't have a flashforward and see when Sanctuary will return. Darn!
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

We'll just have to stick to our imaginations of Nikola saving the day!!!!!! .... Although tbh I can't wait either *pouts* The only boy needs a hug
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

SarahJ, welcome among us, we are bunch of nice but crazy adorers of Tesla I hope you will enjoy yourself here.
                            And for newbies, I want to post some old avatars I made. I know that some of them aren't so good, so be nice.

I hope you like them And I can tell you that I have a couple of new avatars prepared for you
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sammie: Oh My Gooooooood It is Wonderfuuuuuul and amazing

Comment

Samantha I love you!! ^.^ Its nice to be here, you Tesla minions seem like my kind of people hahaha,

I have just been on the Art thread asking some questions, I really want to get my Tesla art on and make some bits for Lj and you guys, (just some little bits) I am not too good but willing to learn.

I am loving the 'sunshine' icon, gonna have to nab that (with credit). its defiantly the cocky smile that does it for me *sigh* Jonathan needs to come over the to UK for a con, may be a collectamania for something.
                                sigpic
                                Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                                Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                                LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X