Clear All

those icons are great mimzy, great work
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Beens so long sense I have been on (screams) SOOO MUCH STUFF TO STARE AT!!! (Pushes Edward Cullen of cliff) "Tesla want to be!!" Loves the artwork!!!
      sigpic

Comment

LOL thanks for the enthusiasm, guys

Anyway, I have got to finish that freaking oneshot (which may end up being more than a oneshot ) I'm in the middle of an extremely fluffy part and I don't know how to end it! LOL
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Haha, thanks

Do you guys think that Tesla's ep next is going to be angsty? I have a feeling it will be...or I hope it will be, or else it wouldn't really be true to his character...

*huggles Niko*
          Whump. I hope there's whump and angst.

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
          Beens so long sense I have been on (screams) SOOO MUCH STUFF TO STARE AT!!! (Pushes Edward Cullen of cliff) "Tesla want to be!!" Loves the artwork!!!

*watches Eddie fall and scream like a girl*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LOL thanks for the enthusiasm, guys

Anyway, I have got to finish that freaking oneshot (which may end up being more than a oneshot ) I'm in the middle of an extremely fluffy part and I don't know how to end it! LOL
            Don't?
            Just... keep it going on forever?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Don't?
              Yeah, I'd love to...but what do you expect me to do?! Keep writing until I die? I have like 40+ books I've already planned to write in my lifetime and I cannot be stuck on one fic for all eternity!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! *freaks out* Plus, it wouldn't work plotwise b/c how the heck am I supposed to *possibly* write more chapters if it goes on forever and ever and ever?!?!

And...

I HAVE. TO. WRITE. ANGST. *twitches* There is no angst if they actually end up being HAPPY at the end of the fic !!!! They have to be sad! MUST BE SAD!!! ANGSTTTTTTTTTTT *freaks out again*

... I have issues
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                NO!! there will be no flowers or cottages in his fairytale ending! He will take over teh world and start a new vampire race of which he will be ruler, Helen will stay by his side forever!
                I like that, it's good.
                also he has his band of faithful troopers who are always honered!

EllyMelly you NEED to write more of reVAMPED, the first 2 paras are amaze but I HAVE to have more NOW!!
                lol i'm trying i'm trying i just have these NEVER ENDING FICS OF DOOM going on lol - i'll try and give reVAMPED another chapter this week

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to...but what do you expect me to do?! Keep writing until I die? I have like 40+ books I've already planned to write in my lifetime and I cannot be stuck on one fic for all eternity!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! *freaks out* Plus, it wouldn't work plotwise b/c how the heck am I supposed to *possibly* write more chapters if it goes on forever and ever and ever?!?!

And...

I HAVE. TO. WRITE. ANGST. *twitches* There is no angst if they actually end up being HAPPY at the end of the fic !!!! They have to be sad! MUST BE SAD!!! ANGSTTTTTTTTTTT *freaks out again*

... I have issues
                  that's right Mimz - WRITE UNTIL YOU DIE LOL

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                    that's right Mimz - WRITE UNTIL YOU DIE LOL
                    Oh, I feel so loved.

All right, since I'm tired and am suffering from Writer's Block, I'll give you peeps a teaser:
                    Spoiler:
                    “Helen…” Another chilling shudder rippled down her spine at his voice gently whispering her name once again, and for a split second, the sensation comfortingly numbed her aching, trembling body. She suddenly became aware of Nikola’s long fingers softly tracing circles against her back, and an almost relieved sigh escaped her lips as the tears finally began to subside.

NYAHAHAHA this is torture, isn't it?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh, I feel so loved.

All right, since I'm tired and am suffering from Writer's Block, I'll give you peeps a teaser:
                      Spoiler:
                      “Helen…” Another chilling shudder rippled down her spine at his voice gently whispering her name once again, and for a split second, the sensation comfortingly numbed her aching, trembling body. She suddenly became aware of Nikola’s long fingers softly tracing circles against her back, and an almost relieved sigh escaped her lips as the tears finally began to subside.

NYAHAHAHA this is torture, isn't it?
                      HEY you continue that paragraph RIGHT NOW or - or...uh, just OR

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Don't?
                        oh i second that! viva le fluff

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                        (Pushes Edward Cullen of cliff) "Tesla want to be!!" Loves the artwork!!!
                        rofl so long eddy buddy *cackles with laughter*
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

uhh... MORE!
                          sigpic

Comment

more more MORE!

Edward! Nooooooo...
                            Wait hang on *edits*
                            Edward! Yeeeesssss good bye forever!!!
                            tisk tisk ellymelly you double poster!

HEY you continue that paragraph RIGHT NOW or - or...uh, just OR...
                            ...or we will take Nikola away from you for a week! Now get back to your writing!

young family.jpg
                            Kim Collier and Jonathon Young of the Electric Company with their daughter, Azra Young
                            Last edited by Tesla_Babe; 02 June 2009, 08:06 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

OMGOMGOMG JY's theatre company just posted this on youtube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsY_h...eature=channel

YOU MUST PAUSE AT 00:40!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                              HEY you continue that paragraph RIGHT NOW or - or...uh, just OR
                              LOL that paragraph is actually in the middle of the fic...I have more after it

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                              more more MORE!

Edward! Nooooooo...
                              Wait hang on *edits*
                              Edward! Yeeeesssss good bye forever!!!
                              tisk tisk ellymelly you double poster!

...or we will take Nikola away from you for a week! Now get back to your writing!

[ATTACH]8554[/ATTACH]
                              Kim Collier and Jonathon Young of the Electric Company with their daughter, Azra Young
                              WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE? And how old is she? lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Wait so they have been on.... (looks at pic) Nooo they are going to see this and find this shippy thunky dark hole in the wall we have created. (Imagines Jonathan Young finding and running away screaming). Can't wait much longer for next season (hands out tubs of icecream)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X