No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I looked that up. No Oxofrd. They could say that he studied at Oxford BEFORE studing elswhere but that he never actually graduated from Oxford. Or that he attended under a different name.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Yeah, I looked that up. No Oxofrd. They could say that he studied at Oxford BEFORE studing elswhere but that he never actually graduated from Oxford. Or that he attended under a different name.
      haha or they could just re-write history to their liking which they've technically done
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Welcome joanna! Have fun posting

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        yep, that what I've been thinking too
        though historically speaking, Nikola Tesla never studied at Oxford
        Maybe he was there to give one of his lectures?

As for RL Tesla versus our Tesla, I do hope TPTB changed certain things. As much as I think RLT's 'oddities' (no disrespect intended) are interesting, I also believe that for the sake of the story, Our Niko is a little bit more... you know... out there.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Maybe he was there to give one of his lectures?
          ehhhmmm. i dont recall him ever doing that, i'll default yo Mimzy she'll know for sure but i dont think he ever lectured at Oxford...

As for RL Tesla versus our Tesla, I do hope TPTB changed certain things. As much as I think RLT's 'oddities' (no disrespect intended) are interesting, I also believe that for the sake of the story, Our Niko is a little bit more... you know... out there.
          I kinda of agree with this...the whole silverware thing needs to be cut for ours but i think that his OCD things with 3 6 and 9, his distaste for jewelry and his need to swim 27 laps a day should all be kept. the first two becuase they spawned from his brothers unfortunate death in a way and i think thats a backstory that needs to be told with our Tesla.....and the laps i want in for obvious reasons
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            ehhhmmm. i dont recall him ever doing that, i'll default yo Mimzy she'll know for sure but i dont think he ever lectured at Oxford...
            Nope. But hey.

Sanctuary's history 101 classes are so much more fun than the ones I had, BTW. Abnormals. That explains so many things.

I kinda of agree with this...the whole silverware thing needs to be cut for ours but i think that his OCD things with 3 6 and 9, his distaste for jewelry and his need to swim 27 laps a day should all be kept. the first two becuase they spawned from his brothers unfortunate death in a way and i think thats a backstory that needs to be told with our Tesla.....and the laps i want in for obvious reasons

*nods* I think so to. Those things should be present as long as it's not in the extreme. But the celibate living... That should go. Purely for reasons that do not belong on this thread.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nope. But hey.

Sanctuary's history 101 classes are so much more fun than the ones I had, BTW. Abnormals. That explains so many things.
              hahaha they really do!

*nods* I think so to. Those things should be present as long as it's not in the extreme. But the celibate living... That should go. Purely for reasons that do not belong on this thread.
              tee-hee-hee agreeed
              sigpic

Comment

*Tosses out some JY/ Niko icons*

I've been keeping myself busy

sigpic

Comment

I LOVE THOSEE!!!

hahaha especially the ones where Henrys yelling and Niko's smiliing XD i adore their friendship lol *snurches*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Tosses out some JY/ Niko icons*

I've been keeping myself busy
                    I love them Vlad and Tinny Tim...lol

I LOVE THOSEE!!!

hahaha especially the ones where Henrys yelling and Niko's smiliing XD i adore their friendship lol *snurches*
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks!

I LOVE THOSEE!!!

Oh I just LOVE that scene and this cap is the best.
                      Niko and Henry do make quite the pair. Pure comic relief. I hope we see some more interaction like this between them...

sigpic

Comment

Oh I just LOVE that scene and this cap is the best.
                        Niko and Henry do make quite the pair. Pure comic relief. I hope we see some more interaction like this between them...
                        Agreeed! omg i love it when they have screen time togetherr!! its always funny but adorable. I am totally convinced that they like each other as friends but wont admit it.....which is why i think Nikola acts the way he does towards Henry, kind of pushing him to be the best he can lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Agreeed! omg i love it when they have screen time togetherr!! its always funny but adorable. I am totally convinced that they like each other as friends but wont admit it.....which is why i think Nikola acts the way he does towards Henry, kind of pushing him to be the best he can lol
                          Exactly!
                          They *do* secretly like each other. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Exactly!
                            They *do* secretly like each other. *nods*
                            AHH OMG HOW GReAT WOULD IT BE IF THEY GOT THEIR OWN EPISODE?! xD

*dies of a giggle fit at the thought*
                            sigpic

Comment

AHH OMG HOW GReAT WOULD IT BE IF THEY GOT THEIR OWN EPISODE?! xD

*dies of a giggle fit at the thought*
                              One word:... ROADTRIP!

Male bonding at it's finest

sigpic

Comment

One word:... ROADTRIP!

Male bonding at it's finest
                                bahahahahahah ROADTRIP?! hahahaa omgggg XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X