NEW BANNERS!!

Spoiler:

SPARTA!

...lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Guys, its thunder and lightning remember he likes lightnin! How could you forget that!
      Pigeons? I like the idea, they seem very Tesla-ish!
      Nice banners Mimzy!
      Niko is back at mine *Tv sounds system mysteriously gives up*
      ummmmmm....
      sigpic

Comment

My power just went out for a few seconds...OMG IT'S HIM

sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Awesome banners!

And the thought of more fic is nice. Very. *nods*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So glad to see that I'm not the only Tesla fan, well since my daughter likes him too, I guess I knew I wasn't the only one. I have seen Jonathon Young play so many geeks that it was great to see him on screen as a totally hot vampire! Love the character and the show!

For any Canadians who are wondering where to find the show it's on the Movie Channels, 55-57 in Calgary, not sure about other cities. There was talk from Amanda Tapping that she thinks it will be running on Space for season 2.

Comment

*waves at Jewels*

I have to say, that judging by what I've seen... This Tesla is my favorite JY part. It's... him!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ohhhh very tastey banners
                sigpic

Comment

Yay more troopers!! JY was in a Eureka episode The last drone or something he was awesome but the character he had to play was kind of geeky yet interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

WELCOME, JEWELS!!! *waves* Be warned, all of us here are very crazy.

Anyway...I really wish I could go see JY on stage. I mean, I don't even think I'd be able get over the fact that I'd be in the same room as him, let alone be in total awe of his AMAZING acting Like...he's just so...AWESOME. *flails arms*

MAJOR EDIT OF AMAZINGNESS:
                    OMGOMG I just about SPAZZED when I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Xn8-xl3r0
                    Last edited by Mimzy; 20 April 2009, 05:07 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Must

not

write

riverdance

fanfiction

***********wibbles***********

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                        Must

not

write

riverdance

fanfiction

***********wibbles***********
                        ROFLMHO I don't think I'll be able to restrain myself I loved the end so much that I went and watched a bunch of videos of people doing Serbian folk dances.

Btw, girls...you're going to LOVE this (especially Elly ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fdyA24BdU

TESLA PWNS
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i really really really can't wait until episode 11

DAMN when will that be airing? THERE BETTER BE PIGEONS IN IT

*watches video upload* soo sloooow but it IS uploading

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                            i really really really can't wait until episode 11

DAMN when will that be airing? THERE BETTER BE PIGEONS IN IT
                            HAHA I agree

Anyhoo, did you see that clip from the movie I posted? I had no idea Orson Wells was in a movie about him
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

just watched it then. love it - though i think JY has secured his position as THE BEST tesla. lol

i'd love to see the whole movie

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, new video I'm afraid that this one, for the moment, is download only because youtube keeps on c-fringing me *sigh*

Vid: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW?
                                pairing: Nikola/Helen
                                by: ellymelly
                                music: Within Temptation
                                notes: it's been a while since i've done a semi-serious vid - so i'd be interested to know if you guys thought it worked lol. also, for the tesla fans - there are pigeons... k - enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X