Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
    Getting there, but I keep getting distracted by the urge to RUFFLE. also, i'm still on the home computer, not my laptop so i have to fight for time i did, however, watch a video called DICK AND JANE - that was hillarious. he totally had a vampire moment in it. HONEST TO GODS.
    LOL that was the "awkward" one...he seriously did have a vampire moment, though...and he kept biting his lip and staring off into space Plus, the whole "I didn't want to let his humanity prevent him or hinder him from becoming more human" Wtf does that mean? ROFLMHO

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
    Just once a week would be nice. I am dieing here (not literaly) I want to see if he will come on here and comment.
    Well, somebody has to be going on there because I just posted comments on two of their videos and somebody approved them like, 2 days ago, so they have been visiting it...

Anyhoo, I was re-watching one of the Helen/Nikola vids on YT and I noticed that Tesla DOES wipe his hands after touching the Cabal hitmen It's so funny

Oh, and I found a bunch of new vids, btw...all of which are shippy :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3M7cYaZB7k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sV3QPjXxfE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezEKOCO2M7g

And I just made this:
    Spoiler:

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Have you guys been on the spoiler thread?
      Spoiler:
      "So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification..."

OMG ep 11 will be full on Tesla-ness
      Oh my JY on the thread *runs away to send massage to mods about changing username*
      sigpic

Comment

oohhhh sounds very lovely *grins*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
          Have you guys been on the spoiler thread?
          Spoiler:
          "So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification..."

OMG ep 11 will be full on Tesla-ness
          Oh my JY on the thread *runs away to send massage to mods about changing username*
          I am totally freaking out here...seriously...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

And I love how he calls him "everyone's fav genius vampire". So he DOES know about us, then?

AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! *NERD SPAZ* I AM SO EXCITED!

Btw...I was thinking today that we all need t-shirts that say "Tesla Trooper" on them...so then people will know who we are everywhere, and when JY finally goes to a convention, we can all huddle in a little group and stalk him around the hotel Or if we're each just out and about one day and someone happens to ask about the t-shirt, then everybody can launch into a full-blown explanation of the real Tesla's life history and how he is waaaaaayy incredibly more awesome than Thomas Edison.

sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

We have to do that! We all have to get on when it airs and watch it together wearing our Tesla shirts (just can't let my parents see). We should do that like every time it is on. Mimzy love the Sig (steals and runs away). We should all start telling everyone if we are all in Vancouver together about Tesla. He probably would laugh his head off or be completely shocked and stare at the screen if he saw this thread.
            Last edited by Swimmingcook; 19 April 2009, 10:17 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

WoooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!
              Awesome spoiler!

And I vote yes for the T-Shirts
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have some t-shirt ideas everyone! We could take white T's and (if possible) put a picture on it (I have fangirls pic. or Tesla trooper sig). But they all have to match if we go to a convention together we need to identify each other as Tesla troopers. Next seasons episode 11 will be my new favorite I bet (The five is my current)
                sigpic

Comment

LOL I can just imagine the amount of Tesla-centric fanfics that are going to come out of that ep...half of them will probably be written by me & elly
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I will probably read every single one (at least written by you and elly) yet fail to leave a review on any of them. Yet talk about them none stop on here.
                    sigpic

Comment

OMGZ SPOILER OF SQUEE uh oh... that means you'll all have to suffer us spamming you with stories!

btw, awesome sig *steals it*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

ROFL everyone is stealing my sig

Anyhoo, I was thinking that maybe the T-shirts could be be black instead (it fits him better, IMO ) with *electric* blue lettering bordered by lightning bolts.

Oh. And I was just re-watching your "Nervous Yet" vid, elly. Because he's just that sexy.

Oh! Oh! I just remembered...
                        Spoiler:
                        I had this weird dream last night that has now inspired a scene that will eventually end up in a fic But be warned, it's kind of? very? angsty (why am I not surprised )...

Anyhoo, for some reason Helen and Nikola were locked! in this room together and some person (first it was Dana I think, and then for some reason it switched to John ) handcuffed her to the doorknob (wtf??) b/c he/she wanted to do something to poor Niko and didn't want Helen to stop him/her from *torturing* him. Anyway, before random person turned into John for reasons unknown, he/she had Niko strapped in this chair and he/she was trying to inject him with this deadly serum or something, and of course Helen was trying to get free to make them stop, and Niko was screaming b/c he was in pain And then it switched to John being the torturer and the chair disappeared and instead he was going to try to either inject Niko or just beat him up...b/c he'd already been injected or something and was weakening, I dunno Either way, our poor vampy was getting whumped and Helen was futilely attempting to stop the whole thing.

Told you it was angsty. But it makes for a good part of a story

Okay, yeah...um...I think I should go to bed now. LOL. *ruffle*

sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

WRITE FIC! lol mimz

oooh, team shirts. *tries not to grin too broadly*

*sigh* i have a movie for you guys but my pc is like YOU MUST LET ME COOL DOWN FOR A WHILE OTHERWISE I SHALL EXPLOAD so it's delivery has been delayed a few hours it is of course, shamelessly nikola/helen

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

I would have trouble reading that I bet because I would want to scream "Helen get free already save our Niko" and be spasing out. Yay more Niko vids!!! I shamelessly watch them over and over again!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yayz
                              Now Damian Kindler knows I'm a Tesla fangirl. Although he has yet to bear the full brunt of my obsessiveness I thought it best not to scare him while commenting on his facebook note...lol

Anyhoo...YAY NEW VID!!!!!!!!! I really need to get clips so I can make a *few* of my own

Oh, and I was wondering if there will be pigeons in the Tesla ep next season. DARN! I forgot to ask DK MUST...HAVE...PIGEONS... It won't be right if there aren't any pigeons and at least one thunderstorm
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think our obsession is quite health. Everyone needs to have something to obsess about. Lots of pigeons and thunderstorms and lots and lots of Nikola!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X