Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Hello everyone! I am back again...so busy with work..plus I have a one year old daughter to take care of as well. I do believe everyone here will appreciate her birthday though.. 03/09/09! Yes, Niko numbers! Has anyone seen the Axe haircare commercials where the girls attack the guys and fix their hair...well, the clones would not need their perfect specimens of hair fixed...but I am just saying...the attacking and ruffling of hair might be fun..not trying to give anyone ideas...no,no,..I would not do that...or would I?
    On a side note: pineapple shrimp + pomegranate tea = deliciousness! Love Thai food!
    AH SHE'S A NIKO NUMBER bABy THATS AWESOME

I love. those hair commercials! haha i see them and im always like "well thats niko and helen in a parallel universe!" LOL

Ruffling Niko = Love

btw did I give you your clone???
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Okay, now I'm really glad I didn't take anatomy.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        *is jealous*
        You should be my sweet....it was awesome and I was the only one who did the dissections because all my friends thought it was gross!!
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Hello everyone! I am back again...so busy with work..plus I have a one year old daughter to take care of as well. I do believe everyone here will appreciate her birthday though.. 03/09/09! Yes, Niko numbers!!
          Gotta love that birthdate!! I'm sure Niko would love it!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

AH SHE'S A NIKO NUMBER bABy THATS AWESOME

I love. those hair commercials! haha i see them and im always like "well thats niko and helen in a parallel universe!" LOL

Ruffling Niko = Love

btw did I give you your clone???
            I agree!! I always find those commercials hysterical. I bet he would like her birth date..and she is so adorable too! She is a medium golden blonde with big ,beautiful, grey, eyes and plump rosy lips. The eyes are from me and the hair is from daddy... No, I do not believe you gave me a clone..
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

I agree!! I always find those commercials hysterical. I bet he would like her birth date..and she is so adorable too! She is a medium golden blonde with big ,beautiful, grey, eyes and plump rosy lips. The eyes are from me and the hair is from daddy... No, I do not believe you gave me a clone..
              OMG i hope this doesnt sound weird but she kinda sounds like Helen and Niko's daughter! hahaha and she was born on a Niko Number day! haha omg thats soo cutteee

i didnt?! oh snaps! *runs out and then returns a few moments later with a clone*
              HERE! your very own Nikola clone!! enjoy
              sigpic

Comment

Forgot to tell you guys...

Last week my father was cleaning my office and noticed two baby teddy bears which he had given me, sitting on my bookshelf. Knowing that I give all the bears in my collection (well over 400 of them) names, he asked me if I had named them. I said yes and their names were Nikola and Helen.

Dad looked at me strangely and asked "Do you mean Nikola as in the scientist Nikola Tesla by any chance?? I love that guy!" My jaw dropped as I grinned and nodded. Dad told me that he had studied Tesla at school...which was well over 50 years ago...
                Last edited by Gauky_1976; 29 March 2010, 05:15 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  Forgot to tell you guys...

Last week my father was cleaning my office and noticed two baby teddy bears which he had given me, sitting on my bookshelf. Knowing that I give all the bears in my collection (well over 400 of them) names, he asked me if I had named them. I said yes and their names were Nikola and Helen.

Dad looked at me strangely and asked "Do you mean Nikola as in the scientist Nikola Tesla by any chance?? I love that guy!" My jaw dropped as I grinned and nodded. Dad told me that he had studied Tesla at school...which was well over 50 years ago...
                  *applause for your father* mad props for him
                  sigpic

Comment

*applause for your father* mad props for him
                    Even better than that.... one of his favourite girls names is Helen!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Even better than that.... one of his favourite girls names is Helen!!
                      hug him for me the next time you see him. K good
                      sigpic

Comment

hug him for me the next time you see him. K good
                        He'll look at me like I'm a freak but I will just for you!!

Ohhh...Should I mention his full name is JOHN Damien??
                        sigpic

Comment

He'll look at me like I'm a freak but I will just for you!!

Ohhh...Should I mention his full name is JOHN Damien??
                          Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!!! *play twiligh zone music here*
                          sigpic

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!!! *play twiligh zone music here*
                            It's totally true. John is the male name in my family (Dad was named after his father and grandfather---my grandfather and great-grandfather) and was named after Saint Damien of Molokai and an Aussie war photographer who was a few years ahead of his father at boarding school, Damien Parer.

My younger brother is Simon John too...
                            sigpic

Comment

It's totally true. John is the male name in my family (Dad was named after his father and grandfather---my grandfather and great-grandfather) and was named after Saint Damien of Molokai and an Aussie war photographer who was a few years ahead of his father at boarding school, Damien Parer.

My younger brother is Simon John too...
                              hahaha well i took John as my confirmation name....but that was before Sanctuary so im in the clear
                              sigpic

Comment

hahaha well i took John as my confirmation name....but that was before Sanctuary so im in the clear
                                The female name is Margaret...my father's mother and my mother's middle name along with my name being the Welsh form of it. One of my aunts also has it as a middle name too.

As you can see...we're big on traditions in my family
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X