Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    You have come to join our crazy cult!!!

And yes, this IS Pooka, if you haven't guessed.

*evil laugh*

LOL
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

The electric company theatre NEVER goes on their youtube account it has been three weeks sense their last sign in. I hope they go on soon so he will come here. (Watches their page for signs of activity). COME ON ALREADY!
      sigpic

Comment

Noo if he comes here we'll scare him away forever!
        lol
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Again I say he doesn't know who we are so he just knows that vaguely he has fangirls/followers/stackers. No big deal and think if he comes on every once in a while. Then we have the real one to talk to. And every once in a while pictures of him that he has never seen before from a distance.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

ROFL I think he'll still run away screaming.

Btw, I love this video of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTfjbGrow3k

The scene is awesome, (and JY wrote the play it's from), and I absolutely love listening to him narrate. My goodness, that man has a sexy voice. LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Welcome to the thread, kivawolfspeaker!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              ROFL I think he'll still run away screaming.

Btw, I love this video of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTfjbGrow3k

The scene is awesome, (and JY wrote the play it's from), and I absolutely love listening to him narrate. My goodness, that man has a sexy voice. LOL
              Me too

And yes, he does. *sigh*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

For some reason I think his wife would find the fact that he has fangirls unbearably hilarious. I mean, if it was my husband, I'd be laughing hysterically and then use the knowledge to constantly poke fun at him. I think it would be quite amusing, but I dunno, maybe that's just me

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Me too

And yes, he does. *sigh*
                teehee *giggle* *drool* *ruffle* *more drooling* I don't understand how such sexiness could have gone largely unnoticed until now... *goes to get drool bucket she stole from the Ronon/Keller thread *

There. Now the floor will be clean. *proceeds to do random shipper dance*
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think the same thing he'll probably ask her something like "how does this shirt look" and her reply will be "why don't you ask your fangirls". Same as his co-workers maybe I shouldn't have sent that message poor JY he won't hear the end of it. He doesn't have to worry about us too much because none of us have enough pulled together to get a cheap ticket to Vancouver so unless one of us wins the lottery we have no chance of going there together any time soon. They still haven't been on in like three weeks (goes back to watching youtube page) (screams at computer) GET ON ALREADY!!! Youtube the jerks they are ripped of the sound on one of their videos (goes to write hate letters to youtube then thinks better of it).
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    For some reason I think his wife would find the fact that he has fangirls unbearably hilarious. I mean, if it was my husband, I'd be laughing hysterically and then use the knowledge to constantly poke fun at him. I think it would be quite amusing, but I dunno, maybe that's just me
                    I think their daughter would find it even funnier.
                    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                      I think the same thing he'll probably ask her something like "how does this shirt look" and her reply will be "why don't you ask your fangirls". Same as his co-workers maybe I shouldn't have sent that message poor JY he won't hear the end of it. He doesn't have to worry about us too much because none of us have enough pulled together to get a cheap ticket to Vancouver so unless one of us wins the lottery we have no chance of going there together any time soon. They still haven't been on in like three weeks (goes back to watching youtube page) (screams at computer) GET ON ALREADY!!! Youtube the jerks they are ripped of the sound on one of their videos (goes to write hate letters to youtube then thinks better of it).
                      LOL poor JY *ruffleruffleruffle* Imagine the kind of jokes they could make on the set of the show...I mean, Ryan & Robin have fangirls, but for some reason I think they'd make fun of JY more for it...since there's so many of us and he's only been on for 2 epsiodes yet. I mean, just look at his facebook group... SO many members and he's not even a regular character Besides, we're crazier than the Ryan and Robin people (well, actually I'm a fangirl of them too, but not as much as w/ JY ). And scarier. The amount of virtual drool we generate is like 10x more than that of any other actor...EVER And we think he's hotter than Edward Cullen. Which would really cause problems

I really feel bad for him now I wonder if Damian K. knows about our existence yet...he probably does, since he's on facebook and probably would've seen the link to the group But all the same, I think we should send him something...since they are filming S2 right now

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                      I think their daughter would find it even funnier.
                      HAHAHA
                      Last edited by Mimzy; 16 April 2009, 06:18 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*cackles* and we got another convert.... once ya have a taste of the darkness you never want to go back.
                        sigpic

Comment

JY's theatre group is on facebook maybe we can send them something about are cult. He deserves all of his followers though down to the last bucket of virtual drool.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            *cackles* and we got another convert.... once ya have a taste of the darkness you never want to go back.
                            Oh, kiva's already been a follower for awhile on SFA and facebook

But somebody tell that to Helen so she'll kiss him again

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                            JY's theatre group is on facebook maybe we can send them something about are cult. He deserves all of his followers though down to the last bucket of virtual drool.
                            The JY/Tesla fb groub actually has a link to their group, if I remember correctly So on the side of the page where it lists related groups, the JY/NT obsession group should be listed...so therefore they might already know that we exist...lol
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh, if I'd have a husband who was being fangurled on line I'd make fun of him too.
                              ...And do the whole evil ''He's mine. mine! ALL MINE!! Muhahahaha!'' routine

Oh and MImzy, don't bother with the bucket, it'll be such a thing passing it on... I have a mop. We use it on the WooHoodStock thread:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*back*

omgz you guys have done nothing but talk for DAYS

*wanders off to catch up*

*leaves a trail of easter eggs*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Working...
                                X