Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha well id get my paper with all six stuff but its wayy downstairs and im wayy upstairs soo another time
    *is still going crazy*
    THERE ARE SIX?!?!?! *headdesk*

Anyway, I remembered that I used a quote from it to begin my fic "Falling"
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5108345/1/Falling
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      *is still going crazy*
      THERE ARE SIX?!?!?! *headdesk*

Anyway, I remembered that I used a quote from it to begin my fic "Falling"
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5108345/1/Falling
      I HAVENT READ THAT STORY AND JUST DID AND OMGG I LOVE IT!!!
      why didnt you ever continue it
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I HAVENT READ THAT STORY AND JUST DID AND OMGG I LOVE IT!!!
        why didnt you ever continue it
        WOW you'd never read it? And here I thought everybody on this thread and the shipper one already had b/c people keep bugging me about it LMAO

As to why I never continued--I did say in several review replies that I would continue, so now I have to keep the promise I originally wasn't, but SO many people begged me to that I gave in.

Only problem is...I am STILL trying to figure out HOW to continue it. Several ideas have gone through my mind in the past...I dunno, year But some are way too similar to some other plotbunnies
        Spoiler:
        the "Niko resuscitating Helen" thing has already come up in 3 fic ideas (including the March one) and I really do not like repeating plot points in completely unrelated stories.

I am also debating whether to make it the prologue to the "stranded on an island" story, which would then tie in with my original "Helen and Nikola on a ship during a storm, hunting an abnormal" idea that I had for the continuation, AND would also tie in the resuscitation thing (which was part of the "Helen running from dangerous abnormal, gets separated from group, and accidentally falls off cliff into water" idea that I got after watching that stupid New Moon trailer ).

But if the "stranded on an island" fic ends up being completely separate, which most likely it will be, then I'm lost (no pun intended). The "falling off a cliff" thing would work, since it ties in with Helen metaphorically "falling" in the prologue-y bit, but I really don't want to have Niko resuscitating her in 3 different fics. 2 is okay, but 3 is a bit much, IMO
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Pigeon piccies!

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

WOW you'd never read it? And here I thought everybody on this thread and the shipper one already had b/c people keep bugging me about it LMAO

As to why I never continued--I did say in several review replies that I would continue, so now I have to keep the promise I originally wasn't, but SO many people begged me to that I gave in.

Only problem is...I am STILL trying to figure out HOW to continue it. Several ideas have gone through my mind in the past...I dunno, year But some are way too similar to some other plotbunnies
            Spoiler:
            the "Niko resuscitating Helen" thing has already come up in 3 fic ideas (including the March one) and I really do not like repeating plot points in completely unrelated stories.

I am also debating whether to make it the prologue to the "stranded on an island" story, which would then tie in with my original "Helen and Nikola on a ship during a storm, hunting an abnormal" idea that I had for the continuation, AND would also tie in the resuscitation thing (which was part of the "Helen running from dangerous abnormal, gets separated from group, and accidentally falls off cliff into water" idea that I got after watching that stupid New Moon trailer ).

But if the "stranded on an island" fic ends up being completely separate, which most likely it will be, then I'm lost (no pun intended). The "falling off a cliff" thing would work, since it ties in with Helen metaphorically "falling" in the prologue-y bit, but I really don't want to have Niko resuscitating her in 3 different fics. 2 is okay, but 3 is a bit much, IMO
            No i havent! and i feel really left out bc that fic kicked BUTT!!

Spoiler:
            no i totally get that, trust me. i am done writing the "she/he save him/her after near death experience" LOL im pretty sure ive written that to deathhh. haha i think that the island thing could work if you did something other than the resucitation....maybe you could turn the tables and have her resucitate him? or have something else happen.

oh and btw, when you say they get stranded on an island hunting an abnormal...totally makes me think of the HG Wells book, the island of dr. moreau
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
              Pigeon piccies!
              OMG
              That reminds me--today when I got home I heard a mourning dove cooing, so I cooed back at it and it flew over to the telephone wire near our car and started cooing back I'm not sure if it's the same one I used to coo at back during first semester, but I was very happy to have a friend again. I'm still not sure if it's male or female--you can only tell up close, b/c the males have more blue coloring on their necks.
              No i havent! and i feel really left out bc that fic kicked BUTT!!

Spoiler:
              no i totally get that, trust me. i am done writing the "she/he save him/her after near death experience" LOL im pretty sure ive written that to deathhh. haha i think that the island thing could work if you did something other than the resucitation....maybe you could turn the tables and have her resucitate him? or have something else happen.

oh and btw, when you say they get stranded on an island hunting an abnormal...totally makes me think of the HG Wells book, the island of dr. moreau
              Spoiler:
              I don't know...I really want to do the "Niko resuscitating Helen" for the island one...I've been set on that since the idea first came up
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG
                That reminds me--today when I got home I heard a mourning dove cooing, so I cooed back at it and it flew over to the telephone wire near our car and started cooing back I'm not sure if it's the same one I used to coo at back during first semester, but I was very happy to have a friend again. I'm still not sure if it's male or female--you can only tell up close, b/c the males have more blue coloring on their necks.
                *is jealousss times a nine billion*

Spoiler:
                I don't know...I really want to do the "Niko resuscitating Helen" for the island one...I've been set on that since the idea first came up
                [SPOILERS] hmm well then GO FOR IT [/QUOTE]
                sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAANDDD

This morning, when we were driving to school, I saw about 3 or 4 pairs of pigeons on some telephone wires by the street. And the males were ALL doing their ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS mating dance. On the telephone wires. I swear, I have no idea how they can turn around in circles and bob their heads back and forth without falling to the ground. I've only ever seen them do the dance on sidewalks, but suspended several feet in the air--it made the scene so much more hilarious. Not to mention there were about 4 of them doing it at the same exact time. If you've never seen it, it is one of the craziest things I have ever seen and I have no idea how the females find it attractive.

The pigeon with the fat neck that keeps spinning around in ceaseless circles is the guy. Seriously. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen occurring in nature
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAANDDD

This morning, when we were driving to school, I saw about 3 or 4 pairs of pigeons on some telephone wires by the street. And the males were ALL doing their ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS mating dance. On the telephone wires. I swear, I have no idea how they can turn around in circles and bob their heads back and forth without falling to the ground. I've only ever seen them do the dance on sidewalks, but suspended several feet in the air--it made the scene so much more hilarious. Not to mention there were about 4 of them doing it at the same exact time. If you've never seen it, it is one of the craziest things I have ever seen and I have no idea how the females find it attractive.

The pigeon with the fat neck that keeps spinning around in ceaseless circles is the guy. Seriously. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen occurring in nature
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_KCv...eature=related
                    WOW!

though an certain level...i think of Magniko....oh oops wrong thread
                    sigpic

Comment

WOW!

though an certain level...i think of Magniko....oh oops wrong thread
                      Isn't it hilarious? I never noticed them doing that until I went to Italy and France 4 years ago and I kept seeing these pigeons spinning around in circles, and I was like, "Wtf are they doing?" And then after I figured it out, I realized that every time it happened, the female would RUN AWAY
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Isn't it hilarious? I never noticed them doing that until I went to Italy and France 4 years ago and I kept seeing these pigeons spinning around in circles, and I was like, "Wtf are they doing?" And then after I figured it out, I realized that every time it happened, the female would RUN AWAY
                        hahahaha i wonder why she always RUNS AWAY!!! if some poor dude did that for me id go up to him and be like "STOP BEFORE YOU PUKE FROM RUNNING IN CIRCLES!!!" haha
                        sigpic

Comment

hahahaha i wonder why she always RUNS AWAY!!! if some poor dude did that for me id go up to him and be like "STOP BEFORE YOU PUKE FROM RUNNING IN CIRCLES!!!" haha
                          LOL

well, at least it's not as bad as that one bird from that show Planet Earth
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

well, at least it's not as bad as that one bird from that show Planet Earth
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            SERIOUSLY WTFFF!!!! hahaha WOW. and he got rejected?! id love to see who she picked
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              SERIOUSLY WTFFF!!!! hahaha WOW. and he got rejected?! id love to see who she picked
                              Spoiler:
                              I wasn't surprised, actually. I'd be freaked out if I was her
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I wasn't surprised, actually. I'd be freaked out if I was her
                                Spoiler:
                                haha oh i was totally freaked out lmao
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X