Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    OMG *squeeess insanely*

that was aweseomeeee NIIICE FIND omggg *is dying of laughter* ok his face during the part with Robin the background and ofcourse that GRIN while Helens diong jumping jacks hahaha omg that whole blooper reel is the funniest thing i have ever seen and its really bad that im laughing this hard bc im sick so i start coughing but OMGGG hahahha

*runs away dying of laughter and coughing*
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      OMG *squeeess insanely*

that was aweseomeeee NIIICE FIND omggg *is dying of laughter* ok his face during the part with Robin the background and ofcourse that GRIN while Helens diong jumping jacks hahaha omg that whole blooper reel is the funniest thing i have ever seen and its really bad that im laughing this hard bc im sick so i start coughing but OMGGG hahahha

*runs away dying of laughter and coughing*
      *giggles*
      Sorry 'bout the coughing!

But yeah, it really is an awesome blooper reel!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *giggles*
        Sorry 'bout the coughing!

But yeah, it really is an awesome blooper reel!
        omgg its awesomee!!! seriously made it ok that i got stuck indoors on the first day of spring
        sigpic

Comment

double post, so sorry. but you'll love me for it

first off, vidrec this is by ladymaja all her Nikola Vids are super good, check them out if you havent, i particularly like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_hBf...eature=channel

SECONDLY: i re watched sleepers today bc i was stuck indoors. And i noticed somehting, that as Duchess of the Gutter Lounge, i cannot believe i missed sooner. imma spoiler just cuz i feel like it
          Spoiler:
          At the part where Nikola suddenly rears up and spits/hisses in chad's face...just after as Nikola is like re-settling into the chair he is tied up in....his hips kinda do a quasi thrust like movement...yeup. totally missed that before
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Keaira*

btw, I got into the final round of the contest on Monday
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              *huggles Keaira*

btw, I got into the final round of the contest on Monday
              *hugs back mega tight squeeing*
              OMG CONGRATS!!! i feel like such a dum-dum for not askingg but i blame the virus currently being fought by my immune system! WOO!!! told you that you would clean house!! YEAHH!!!

*is excited for you to win on monday!!! *
              sigpic

Comment

Thankies Only 8 of 12 people showed up, and so when we drew numbers on Friday for the order that we were going in for the preliminary round, it was supposed to be 1-8 but no one pulled out 1. Everyone else had the rest of the numbers in order from 2-8, except me, who got the number 10...I would have had number 9 but it was never drawn O.o

So I ended up going last. We only had to do what we thought was our "best" entry, and I picked the eulogy, obviously. Lasting impression

We each went into the room on our own (although on Mon we're all watching each other), but we could hear the people who went in and this one guy did "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss...it was amazing
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thankies Only 8 of 12 people showed up, and so when we drew numbers on Friday for the order that we were going in for the preliminary round, it was supposed to be 1-8 but no one pulled out 1. Everyone else had the rest of the numbers in order from 2-8, except me, who got the number 10...I would have had number 9 but it was never drawn O.o

So I ended up going last. We only had to do what we thought was our "best" entry, and I picked the eulogy, obviously. Lasting impression

We each went into the room on our own (although on Mon we're all watching each other), but we could hear the people who went in and this one guy did "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss...it was amazing
                  you got number 9!!! that is sooo a good sign!
                  I bet they all thought yours was amazingg too cuz well DUH it is
                  CONGRATS!!
                  sigpic

Comment

you got number 9!!! that is sooo a good sign!
                    I bet they all thought yours was amazingg too cuz well DUH it is
                    CONGRATS!!
                    Well, technically I was the 8th person, b/c the first person drew #2, so all the rest of the numbers were off by one. But mine was the only one off by two, which was weird, and the number missing just happened to be 9. I seriously thought it was a sign

but anyway, thanks It was kind of nerve-wracking, but I didn't look at anybody's face, really. Also, my English teacher from last semester was one of the judges, so it wasn't too scary since I already know him. But I went 15 seconds over, so I have to figure out how to shorten it so I can fit both pieces in 7 min. I swear, I timed both of them together several times while I was practicing, and they both fit in just the right amount of time, so I dunno :/
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, technically I was the 8th person, b/c the first person drew #2, so all the rest of the numbers were off by one. But mine was the only one off by two, which was weird, and the number missing just happened to be 9. I seriously thought it was a sign

but anyway, thanks It was kind of nerve-wracking, but I didn't look at anybody's face, really. Also, my English teacher from last semester was one of the judges, so it wasn't too scary since I already know him. But I went 15 seconds over, so I have to figure out how to shorten it so I can fit both pieces in 7 min. I swear, I timed both of them together several times while I was practicing, and they both fit in just the right amount of time, so I dunno :/
                      yeah it was definately a sign! haha

Hmm, that is strange. I am sure you will figure it out though
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah it was definately a sign! haha

Hmm, that is strange. I am sure you will figure it out though
                        Well, on its own, the eulogy fits into just over 5 min, but together with the other piece, it's 7, since the other one only takes about 1 1/2 min to do...so...I will have to figure that out tomorrow.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, on its own, the eulogy fits into just over 5 min, but together with the other piece, it's 7, since the other one only takes about 1 1/2 min to do...so...I will have to figure that out tomorrow.
                          yes i am sure you will. and i am sure you will own
                          sigpic

Comment

yes i am sure you will. and i am sure you will own
                            Thanks *huggle*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks *huggle*
                              *hugs back* velcome

...not sure why i said that with a v but i was totally feeling it LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

LOLZ
                                oh

notice what number he goes up to
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X