Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *sighs*
    I need spoilers now. Seriously. All I need to know is that our guy is ON Sanctuary, that's not too much to ask, right?
    i am pretty sure he is....i mean i feel like thats been confirmed....or i could just be infering it from the way Amanda and Damian totallty love him haha

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    totally agree with that
    buying a jacket because it loos like one of Nikola's = Trooper symptom
    yes well, haha i have full blown Troopers Disease if thats the case lmao

just believe with all your heart he will be that's what I do
    HE HAS TO BE. period. there's no other option
    hahahaha AGREED

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    Greetings Troopers...and clones

Am taking a break from studying cell biology and chemistry and thought the clones and I would stick our heads into the gutter lounge and see what's going on..

So what did we miss??
    welcome baaackk
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Double Post and i sincerely apologize for it!!

but OMG today in spanish we had to read a vocab paragraph that started of saying "Rachel and Simon were doing a questionable experiment" and i burst out laughing bc well, experiment only has one meaning for me these days....needless to say for the remainder of this vocab unit i will be giggling like crazyy everytime somebody says "experimentar"

*huggles Troopers* i love you guys.
      sigpic

Comment

You know you are a true Trooper when you listen to a lecture on the cells of the brain, hear the word "electricty" and wonder what Nikola would think of the brain and how to harness the power and the electrical energy of it. Then you spend the rest of the day daydreaming about this instead of getting the lecture done!!
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

You know you are a true Trooper when you listen to a lecture on the cells of the brain, here the word "electricty" and wonder what Nikola would think of the brain and how to harness the power of it....
          pretty sure he already harnessed the power of his own brain
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            pretty sure he already harnessed the power of his own brain
            Mmmm I guess...but I could just see his face if he was listening to the lecture and hears the magic word.

His little eyes would light up and he'd be off to the lab to try and work out an exprement to do just that!!
            sigpic
            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Mmmm I guess...but I could just see his face if he was listening to the lecture and hears the magic word.

His little eyes would light up and he'd be off to the lab to try and work out an exprement to do just that!!
              haha awh, dude he's so adorable
              sigpic

Comment

haha awh, dude he's so adorable

he is...Adorkable I think sums him up well
                sigpic

Comment

he is...Adorkable I think sums him up well
                  well adorkable, sexy, electrifying, cute, experiment-worthy...aye so many words so little space
                  sigpic

Comment

well adorkable, sexy, electrifying, cute, experiment-worthy...aye so many words so little space
                    And sooo little time to type them all out!!
                    sigpic

Comment

And sooo little time to type them all out!!
                      lmao basically
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyway my love, the clones are bugging me about getting back to the study...shall be back later..
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyway my love, the clones are bugging me about getting back to the study...shall be back later..
                          *sighs* sames i gotta go do spanish...*goes to do work and lurk around here occasionally*
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG DOUBLLE POST SO SORRY

anyway dont judge but i totally watch 24 and they just an EM pulse against the command center...oh i was like "OMG NIKO!!!"

aaand you may now return to your regular THUNKAGE
                            sigpic

Comment

So I'm still trying to memorize my pieces for that speech contest--now there's a PRELIMINARY ROUND on FRIDAY b/c there's a lot of entrants or something, so they're picking the top 6 to go to the final thing next Monday I'm scared I'm almost done remembering the eulogy, though, which is the longer of the two I just need to practice speaking it out loud...which is extremely awkward

And I'm going to type out what I know from memory (which is most of the speech) here just so I can practice memorizing again and really get it into my head.

Spoiler:
                              On last Thursday night, here in our city of New York, a man who was 87 years of age, died in his humble hotel room. His name was Nikola Tesla. He died in poverty, but he was one of the most useful and successful men who ever lived. His achievements were great, and are becoming greater as time goes on. Nikola Tesla could have amassed hundreds of thousands of dollars, could have become the richest man in the country, in the world--if he wished for riches. He didn't. He did not care for anything, did not have time for anything that had spelled success for too many.

Nikola Tesla was a great humanitarian, a pure scientific genius, a poet in science. He did extraordinary, amazing, miraculous things during his life among us. He did it simply to serve mankind. And for his services he did not want anything. Money? Hid did not care for it. Honor? Who was anybody to honor anybody else? That was his attitude. Gratitude? He did not expect it of men. Nikola Tesla did not care to be paid for anything he did for the human race. He merely functioned according to his natural genius, which came to him in the land of his birth--Yugoslavia, as a son of his mother. Now this extraordinary man is dead. Or so they say. The papers on Friday told he died. His body was found still on a bed in his little hotel room in the city. And the newspapers published obituaries and editorials summarizing his life and work, and they told of his personal habits and eccentricities. Tesla, they say, is dead. In the funeral parlor in this city is all that is left of his person. Funeral services will be held on next Tuesday afternoon at four o'clock in the cathedral of St. John. People will come. Yes, many people. People from all walks of life--humble, unknown people, and people who are famous--scientists, industrialists, and others. And that will be all right. It is the customary thing to do. But, Tesla is not dead. Tesla is not really dead. Only his poor, wasted body has become still.

I just have to remember the last part...
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                So I'm still trying to memorize my pieces for that speech contest--now there's a PRELIMINARY ROUND on FRIDAY b/c there's a lot of entrants or something, so they're picking the top 6 to go to the final thing next Monday I'm scared I'm almost done remembering the eulogy, though, which is the longer of the two I just need to practice speaking it out loud...which is extremely awkward

And I'm going to type out what I know from memory (which is most of the speech) here just so I can practice memorizing again and really get it into my head.

Spoiler:
                                On last Thursday night, here in our city of New York, a man who was 87 years of age, died in his humble hotel room. His name was Nikola Tesla. He died in poverty, but he was one of the most useful and successful men who ever lived. His achievements were great, and are becoming greater as time goes on. Nikola Tesla could have amassed hundreds of thousands of dollars, could have become the richest man in the country, in the world--if he wished for riches. He didn't. He did not care for anything, did not have time for anything that had spelled success for too many.

Nikola Tesla was a great humanitarian, a pure scientific genius, a poet in science. He did extraordinary, amazing, miraculous things during his life among us. He did it simply to serve mankind. And for his services he did not want anything. Money? Hid did not care for it. Honor? Who was anybody to honor anybody else? That was his attitude. Gratitude? He did not expect it of men. Nikola Tesla did not care to be paid for anything he did for the human race. He merely functioned according to his natural genius, which came to him in the land of his birth--Yugoslavia, as a son of his mother. Now this extraordinary man is dead. Or so they say. The papers on Friday told he died. His body was found still on a bed in his little hotel room in the city. And the newspapers published obituaries and editorials summarizing his life and work, and they told of his personal habits and eccentricities. Tesla, they say, is dead. In the funeral parlor in this city is all that is left of his person. Funeral services will be held on next Tuesday afternoon at four o'clock in the cathedral of St. John. People will come. Yes, many people. People from all walks of life--humble, unknown people, and people who are famous--scientists, industrialists, and others. And that will be all right. It is the customary thing to do. But, Tesla is not dead. Tesla is not really dead. Only his poor, wasted body has become still.

I just have to remember the last part...
                                I really really believe that you are going to OWN this prelimnary round and then WIN the whole damn thing if only because that is a really beautiful eulogy...plus i know you have mad skillz (yes with a z ) at this soo nothing to worry about
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X