No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I have to get off. I saw lightning, and heard thunder, so I have to turn my computer off.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      OMG OMG OMG DOO ITTT I REMEMBER THAT!!! hahaha do itt thatd be adorable she'd totally squee secretly but be all calm and cool infront of him....just like we all would be haha NOT.
      LOLZ she'd probably be more calm. But still like OMG YOU'RE ALIVE lololol

And then Klaus would be like..."now I am going to explore Dr. Magnus' impossibly large library" and OOOH lol what if I made Sunny a vampire b/c her most valuable asset has always been her teeth hahahahahaha
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        LOLZ she'd probably be more calm. But still like OMG YOU'RE ALIVE lololol

And then Klaus would be like..."now I am going to explore Dr. Magnus' impossibly large library" and OOOH lol what if I made Sunny a vampire b/c her most valuable asset has always been her teeth hahahahahaha
        hahahahahahha OH THATD BE SO FUNNY BUT SO PERFECT!!!
        and maybe oh oh maybe helen and nikola adobt themm and kick some olaf but and oh goodness then theyd already have a vampire baby to raise and omg TESLEN THOUGHTS;....k im done
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hahahahahahha OH THATD BE SO FUNNY BUT SO PERFECT!!!
          and maybe oh oh maybe helen and nikola adobt themm and kick some olaf but and oh goodness then theyd already have a vampire baby to raise and omg TESLEN THOUGHTS;....k im done
          LOL OMG I hadn't thought of that before...hahahahaha They're probably going to be older in my fic, though. But perhaps the reason why they come to Helen is b/c Sunny's having random issues since her (previously undiscovered) vamp genes are kicking in and the other two are like "wtf? " so it turns out vamps aren't extinct and then they need Helen's and Niko's help. LOL
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL OMG I hadn't thought of that before...hahahahaha They're probably going to be older in my fic, though. But perhaps the reason why they come to Helen is b/c Sunny's having random issues since her (previously undiscovered) vamp genes are kicking in and the other two are like "wtf? " so it turns out vamps aren't extinct and then they need Helen's and Niko's help. LOL
            write. that.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow I just randomly came up with all that just now

Oh dear, now I have 3 crossover fics to do, in addition to everything else
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                Not a big fan of CS Lewis, but I just don't have an interest in reading his stuff. I don't hate him or anything though.
                Fraking what?? I adore CS Lewis and have most (but sadly not all ) of his books. Alongside Tolkien, he is one of my all-time favourite authors.

I would much rather be reading him instead of reading "The Communist Manifesto" for uni
                Last edited by Gauky_1976; 10 March 2010, 05:56 PM.
                sigpic
                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  Fraking what?? I adore CS Lewis and have most (bad sadly not all ) of his books. Alongside Tolkien, he is one of my all-time favourite authors.

I would much rather be reading him instead of reading "The Communist Manifesto" which I am trying to read for uni
                  Oh that sounds LOVELY

I wish I could read C.S. Lewis instead of having to read freaking Immanuel Kant BLEAH
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Fraking what?? I adore CS Lewis and have most (bad sadly not all ) of his books. Alongside Tolkien, he is one of my all-time favourite authors.

I would much rather be reading him instead of reading "The Communist Manifesto" which I am trying to read for uni
                    hahaha i love tolkein, he and CS basically shaped my childhood as i read the chronicles of narnia completely by the time i was second grade and was on return of the king a second time by the fourth grade....oh yeah i had no life haha

and ew. manifestoo...and KANT! YUUUCKKK!!!

im sure a clone would happily distract you
                    sigpic

Comment

I've read a fair bit of Kant and don't mind him. I used to be a fan of Marx too...not any more though!!
                      sigpic
                      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

hahaha i love tolkein, he and CS basically shaped my childhood as i read the chronicles of narnia completely by the time i was second grade and was on return of the king a second time by the fourth grade....oh yeah i had no life haha
                        I read the entire trilogy by the time I was nine and try to read it at least once a year.

My (now deceased) Grandmother and Great Grandmother used to read me the Narina stories when I was a child which is why I have always loved them.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've read a fair bit of Kant and don't mind him. I used to be a fan of Marx too...not any more though!!
                          ya know what this just made me think about....why didnt Niko go all Vamp on all the evil peoples asses in history? like ok terrible example but hitler? come on, i totally think he coulda gotten in there and killed him assassain/ninja style...though now that i think about it he probably didnt becuase he woulda been exposed plus he was busy with the death ray weapon...

ya know what just ignore me, my brain is clearly on the fritz
                          sigpic

Comment

Kant is okay when you start out, but then it's like...WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU CRAZY MAN O_O

anyway, so I got into that speech contest I was talking about a long while back but now there's too many entrants so there's a preliminary round next friday AGH I hope my recitations of Niko's stuff will be good enough
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Kant is okay when you start out, but then it's like...WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU CRAZY MAN O_O

anyway, so I got into that speech contest I was talking about a long while back but now there's too many entrants so there's a preliminary round next friday AGH I hope my recitations of Niko's stuff will be good enough
                              I am sure you will be AWESOME!
                              sigpic

Comment

You will awesome for the simple reason that you are a Trooper and our King doesn't settle for anything less than pure awesomeness in his followers!! *nods*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X