No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took my clone out for some fresh air today, and he decided that he had to run. Again. Seriously, I don't know what's in that wine.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Perhaps I've been giving him too much of this.

(Spoilered for size)

Spoiler:
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

What were you feeling quilty for??
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I'm not feeling guilty for anything. My clone is just a bit overwhelmed at what's going on in my life. Which in fact, is a very happy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
            I'm gone for two days and there's 10 pages too read???? Just kidding.

Welcome Bigbear!

I got to see the Prestige yesterday evening. Tesla's got a small and Bowe was ok, but it is a good movie overall
            Thanx )))

Bowe was very cool as Tesla in the Prestige (and i respect him), but we all know who was much nicer ))).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
              Hey guys.

Sorry the clones and I haven't been around. RL and uni got in the way but we are back and celebrating the fact that I just found out I got 70% on my first Sociology quiz for the semester.

What's even more amazing than that was I was very ill and didn't have all the lectures done before I did it!!

The clones and I will be back after a little...uhh...mmm... celebrating!!
              WOO CONGRATS

I shall be celebrating in true Trooper fashion by ordering Season One and Two to buy and watching Season Two on TV tonight!!
              now, that is one of my kind of celebrations

Congrats on the quiz score!

EDIT I don't think I posted this Tesla Bond spoof I did a long time ago:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...x07-1027-3.jpg
              Niiiice.

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
              Thanx ))) [url=http://yoursmileys.ru/c-friend.php][img]http://yoursmileys.ru/csmile/friend/c0417.gif

Bowe was very cool as Tesla in the Prestige (and i respect him), but we all know who was much nicer ))).
              yes, yes we do
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

My clone has been telling me some very funny jokes. But none of them will be repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                  My clone has been telling me some very funny jokes. But none of them will be repeated.
                  And my clone sleeps all the time. Maybe I caught a defective copy?
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the quiz score!

EDIT I don't think I posted this Tesla Bond spoof I did a long time ago:

Bond and JY as Tesla....two of my favourite men!!
                    sigpic
                    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Bond and JY as Tesla....two of my favourite men!!
                      three technically cuz its bond, JY, and tesla ....plus you gotta have it be three to keep the King happy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        three technically cuz its bond, JY, and tesla ....plus you gotta have it be three to keep the King happy
                        Fair point and I stand corrected...

Don't get used to it though
                        sigpic
                        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Fair point and I stand corrected...

Don't get used to it though
                          haha trust me. im not typically right so im very used to it lol
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG

So I saw Alice In Wonderland in 3D today and you know how the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts had a thing for croquet and she played it using flamingos as the mallets and HEDGEHOGS as the balls? I totally forgot about that part of the story from the original book/Disney cartoon so when I saw the little CGI hedgehog I was like OMGZ NIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, for some reason the movie made me want to write crossover fanfiction rofl
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              OMG

So I saw Alice In Wonderland in 3D today and you know how the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts had a thing for croquet and she played it using flamingos as the mallets and HEDGEHOGS as the balls? I totally forgot about that part of the story from the original book/Disney cartoon so when I saw the little CGI hedgehog I was like OMGZ NIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, for some reason the movie made me want to write crossover fanfiction rofl
                              LMAO oh dear poor Niko now he's a hedgehog

aaand i was just reading the real book for my Science Fiction Fantasy Class in school and every funky creature that popped up i was like "YOU NEED TO GET IN THE SANCTUARYY!!!" hahaha

particularly the Jabberwocky...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                LMAO oh dear poor Niko now he's a hedgehog

aaand i was just reading the real book for my Science Fiction Fantasy Class in school and every funky creature that popped up i was like "YOU NEED TO GET IN THE SANCTUARYY!!!" hahaha

particularly the Jabberwocky...
                                LOL yes And the Bandersnatch...I'm not sure if he was in the 1st book or the 2nd or the poem "The Jabberwocky" but he was in the movie, b/c it was like a mesh of all 3

OH!!! And there's a part where Alice goes
                                Spoiler:
                                "I can imagine as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast"

or something, and I was like SIX IS A MULTIPLE OF THREE

lol
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X