No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, there is a chance that I could end up having twins. (it skips a generation)
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Okay, now back to Tesla-ville. My clone has been talking me into getting a twitter page, but I'm kind of debating that at the moment. I may set up a twitter account, but I don't know when. I'll let you all know when I do, though.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        I decided I was going to name my daughter Skyler Erica when I was eighteen.

I decided to name my son Conner Nikola when I became a Tesla Trooper.
        haha well im almost 19 and i decided i dont want kids but if i ever did id probably name my daughter Sheena Grace and my son John something or Something John lol NOT AFTER THE RIPPER I SWEAR!!

EDIT: your clone wants you to get twitter? lol thats new and yeah let us know i'll totally follow you haha
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

When I do get a twitter account, it's going to include this warning:

Reading my tweets may cause uncontrollable laughter.

Comment

When I do get a twitter account, it's going to include this warning:

Reading my tweets may cause uncontrollable laughter.

oh. its seems my house is out of wine, as my clone just came in holding three empty bottles, i will be back shortly
            sigpic

Comment

Do what I did and get a barrel of wine.

Comment

Do what I did and get a barrel of wine.
                haha my clones a little above that. lol it makes him think of doing a kegger which is so not in tune with his Victorian sensabilities lmao
                sigpic

Comment

How about we just buy a wine factory? Would that satisfy our clones?

Comment

How about we just buy a wine factory? Would that satisfy our clones?
                    WEll if you have the money go right ahead! hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe I'll just build one instead. Right next to my Whoop @$$ factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        haha now thats devotion! im never having kids so ya'll gotta do it instead
                        I'm with you there, not having any kids
                        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Maybe I'll just build one instead. Right next to my Whoop @$$ factory.
                          hahaha have fun manning the vineyard
                          sigpic

Comment

The day my clone discovered I had a Whoop @$$ factory, he ordered an entire box, so he could open all the cans on you-know-who.

Comment

The day my clone discovered I had a Whoop @$$ factory, he ordered an entire box, so he could open all the cans on you-know-who.
                              he wouldn't need a box, he could it all by himself
                              sigpic

Comment

BTW, you-know-who isn't Voldemort, it's that evil jerk who's name will not be mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X