Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    The image of Chris on his bike brought a huuuuuge smile to my face.

I just hope he wasn't Druitt or the Big Guy when he did it though...
    hahaha could you imagine how freaked out the dude would been if he looked back and theres Sasquatch following him on a bike?! LMFAO XD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hahaha could you imagine how freaked out the dude would been if he looked back and theres Sasquatch following him on a bike?! LMFAO XD
      Or a bald headed guy who could teleport so he was always in front of him....
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Or a bald headed guy who could teleport so he was always in front of him....
        or some sexy Serbian with a stake through his chest who runs along side you from nowhere and says "i vant to suck your blood!"
        sigpic

Comment

or some sexy Serbian with a stake through his chest who runs along side you from nowhere and says "i vant to suck your blood!"
          ROTFLMAO...That would be epic!!

The poor guy would have no idea what was going on and would totally freak!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I saw "sexy Serbian" and got distracted.
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              I saw "sexy Serbian" and got distracted.
              lmao dont we all
              sigpic

Comment

I think Serbs and Croats are just naturally sexy...must be genetic

lol

oh, and this is the video where Chris mentions him following the torch-bearer...Ryan, Robert Lawrenson (Declan), and Agam are in it too (And Agam's married...I had no idea...her husband is kind of hot LOL)
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  I think Serbs and Croats are just naturally sexy...must be genetic

lol

oh, and this is the video where Chris mentions him following the torch-bearer...Ryan, Robert Lawrenson (Declan), and Agam are in it too (And Agam's married...I had no idea...her husband is kind of hot LOL)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ2vFSu3C98
                  hahaha duh its genetic

and wow. ahaha chirs would. and yes, agam's hubby is hot. though id still rather be with the King
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to ask this fellow Troopers but am I the only one who finds Kate annoying?

I'm not sure why I dislike her as much as I do...maybe because she isn't Ashley or something, but I'm just not fond of her at the moment.

Does she get better as Season 2 goes on??
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to ask this fellow Troopers but am I the only one who finds Kate annoying?

I'm not sure why I dislike her as much as i do...maybe because she isn't Ashley or something, but I'm not fond of her at the moment.

Does she get better as Season 2 goes on??
                      i thought so. i was like you and was annoyed but i think that was only because i knew she was brought on to replace emilie which annoyed me but she kinda grew on me a bit...but only bc she has some snark like the King and i appreciate snark
                      sigpic

Comment

But the King is ruler of all things Snark and there is no-one better...

But I will be more open minded about her then....only because I would love to see the King and her try to out-snark each other.

BTW: Ryan as Charles Manson.....would love to see that!!
                        sigpic

Comment

But the King is ruler of all things Snark and there is no-one better...

But I will be more open minded about her then....only because I would love to see the King and her try to out-snark each other.

BTW: Ryan as Charles Manson.....would love to see that!!
                          lol thatd be an epic moment of those two snarked it out lmao ofcourse Nikola would win i mean, he's Nikola duh
                          sigpic

Comment

lol thatd be an epic moment of those two snarked it out lmao ofcourse Nikola would win i mean, he's Nikola duh
                            Exactly. Kate will try and fail to out-snark the King of Snark...*nods*
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found out the answer to the question "Does Jonathon sing?"

The answer according to the Press Kit found at https://www.thescorethemovie.com/pdf...e_presskit.pdf

is YES!! Jonathon sings in the movie "The Score" which was based on one of the Electric Company's plays.

The third song and musical finale Collaboration was again originally written by Electric Company’s David Hudgins and Kevin Kerr. Lead actors Jonathon Young and Jane Perry came into the studio in pre- production to lay down vocal tracks to Allen’s composition while an ensemble was recorded during post-production.
                              Wish I could see it to hear Jon's voice.
                              Last edited by Gauky_1976; 01 March 2010, 11:40 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

You guys crack me up at the thought of the Big Guy riding a bike.

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X