Clear All

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
    Night all!
    Bye
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      alright everybody, you're going to have to forgive you're Duchess of the Gutter becuase i've been crying a lot the past few days...due to OT reasons that i wont get into unless you really wanna know....anyways so this song was recommended to me by a friend and i thought it kinda fit Nikola...in a sad angsty way...kind of made me think of him and Dane....

its called By your side by tenth avenue north
      Lyrics:
      Spoiler:
      By Your Side

Why are you striving these days
      Why are you trying to earn grace
      Why are you crying
      Let me lift up your face
      Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
      Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
      To where will you go child
      Tell me where will you run
      To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
      Wherever you fall
      In the dead of night
      Whenever you call
      And please don't fight
      These hands that are holding you
      My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
      They swallowed the grave on that night
      When I drank the world's sin
      So I could carry you in
      And give you life
      I want to give you life

(Chorus 2x)

Cause I, I love you
      I want you to know
      That I, I love you
      I'll never let you go

(Chorus 2x)
      Aw, I've heard that song before, but it didn't really occur to me that it could fit Niko & Dane. But it does

on a lighter note...

I SAW THAT NIKO-HAIRED GUY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! (notice I have to put 3 smilies in a row ) It's so incredibly weird!!! And then when I was eating lunch...well, it was at 4 PM so it was more like...dunch? linner? duncher? lol But anyway, I was eating, and then this random gorgeous guy walked by me who had semi-niko hair And while I was eating it just happened that one of my friends walked by and said hi, and he looks nothing like Niko but he's got the cheeky attitude and he's cute

So...yeah.

OH! And last week I bought some stuff at the campus grocery store place and when the cashier rang my food up the price was $6.66
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Aw, I've heard that song before, but it didn't really occur to me that it could fit Niko & Dane. But it does

on a lighter note...

I SAW THAT NIKO-HAIRED GUY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! (notice I have to put 3 smilies in a row ) It's so incredibly weird!!! And then when I was eating lunch...well, it was at 4 PM so it was more like...dunch? linner? duncher? lol But anyway, I was eating, and then this random gorgeous guy walked by me who had semi-niko hair And while I was eating it just happened that one of my friends walked by and said hi, and he looks nothing like Niko but he's got the cheeky attitude and he's cute

So...yeah.

OH! And last week I bought some stuff at the campus grocery store place and when the cashier rang my food up the price was $6.66
        that was my very second thought when i heard it

hahaha sounds like you had a quasi-Nikola kind of day

THATS WEIRDDD
        sigpic

Comment

I was like about the price thing...so freaking weird

Oh.

The Olympics are over and I'm bummed.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I was like about the price thing...so freaking weird

Oh.

The Olympics are over and I'm bummed.
            oh yeah so sad...
            sigpic

Comment

oh yeah so sad...
              No, really. It's very depressing
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

No, really. It's very depressing
                *shrugs* i guess. to each their own...
                sigpic

Comment

I miss all the obsession with Vancouver and Canada and looking forward to watching all those events every night. Now life is just boring again

The closing ceremony was the most epic thing ever, though. Those Canadians really know how to make fun of themselves...giant inflatable mounties and beavers and "we just like to say 'sorry'" LMAO

I wonder if Jon watched it
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I can honestly say I'm glad they're over and that the clones and I didn't watch a single day of it.

BTW What song did Michael Buble sing at the Closing Ceremony??
                    sigpic
                    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I wonder if Jon watched it

Not sure he would have had much time. Wasn't he in "Tear The Curtain" every night??
                      sigpic
                      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                        Not sure he would have had much time. Wasn't he in "Tear The Curtain" every night??
                        while i think they may still be filming i am not sure it was every night or that they wouldnt have finished by the time it was on.

plus its his home nation, ya know he and Kim probs wanted to support and party it up over the successful hosting of the olympics and the gold medals canada won
                        sigpic

Comment

while i think they may still be filming i am not sure it was every night or that they wouldnt have finished by the time it was on.

plus its his home nation, ya know he and Kim probs wanted to support and party it up over the successful hosting of the olympics and the gold medals canada won
                          That makes sense....

Is it wrong of me to say I see Jon as more the partying type than Kim??
                          sigpic

Comment

You people are such scrooges. I love the Olympics.

Oh, and apparently Chris Heyerdahl saw the torch-bearer pass his house so he got on his bike and followed him
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                              That makes sense....

Is it wrong of me to say I see Jon as more the partying type than Kim??
                              lmao no but dont doubt her! i bet she's got a wild streak in her

You people are such scrooges. I love the Olympics.

Oh, and apparently Chris Heyerdahl saw the torch-bearer pass his house so he got on his bike and followed him

pretty sure that image of Chris riding after the torchbearer on his bike just made my night complete!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

lmao no but dont doubt her! i bet she's got a wild streak in her

pretty sure that image of Chris riding after the torchbearer on his bike just made my night complete!!!
                                The image of Chris on his bike brought a huuuuuge smile to my face.

I just hope he wasn't Druitt or the Big Guy when he did it though...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X