No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, my numerology number is 9, which is supposed to symbolize completion, one's last life, etc. maybe it's my impatience that don't like that particular number.
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      LOL, my numerology number is 9, which is supposed to symbolize completion, one's last life, etc. maybe it's my impatience that don't like that particular number.
      I have no idea what numerology is but that could do it
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        I have no idea what numerology is but that could do it
        it's the study of how one's birth date effects their personality. I've also seen it used with one's name. Here's a website about it: http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-intro.html

here's another one http://www.smart-horoscope.com/Numer...cal-report.php
        Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 01 March 2010, 03:51 PM.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

it's the study of how one's b irth date effects their personality. I've also seen it used with one's name. Here's a website about it: http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-intro.html

here's another one http://www.smart-horoscope.com/Numer...cal-report.php
          cool! thanks
          sigpic

Comment

The second site I posted will give a free reading.

Comment

The second site I posted will give a free reading.
              yepp i took it lol
              sigpic

Comment

333 huh??

This fills me with great joy!!

OMG!! I'm more like Nikola than I thought...not that it's a bad thing though
                sigpic
                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  333 huh??

This fills me with great joy!!

OMG!! I'm more like Nikola than I thought...not that it's a bad thing though
                  lmao its a most splendid thing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    lmao its a most splendid thing!
                    'Tis indeed and not really that surprising when you think about it!!
                    sigpic
                    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

'Tis indeed and not really that surprising when you think about it!!
                      hahaha not at all, considering we're all Troopers
                      sigpic

Comment

I think ALL troopers are at least a bit like Tesla anyways

Comment

I think ALL troopers are at least a bit like Tesla anyways
                          Agreed and if you're more like...*cough* Edison *cough* you should be kicked out of the Troopers right away!!

POST 333!! WOOT WOOT!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Agreed and if you're more like...*cough* Edison *cough* you should be kicked out of the Troopers right away!!

POST 333!! WOOT WOOT!!
                            agreed

and YAYYYY for 333
                            sigpic

Comment

POST 333!! WOOT WOOT!!
                              Congrats on 333

Comment

Congrats on 333
                                Thank you very much!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X