No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, and my morning cup of cappuccino.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      Oh yeah, and my morning cup of cappuccino.
      OH FRAK YES!! I can't start my day without a soy latte or a green blend latte. If I'm feeling particularly healthy I may have a green tea....

But give me a glass of merlot any day!!
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
        OH FRAK YES!! I can't start my day without a soy latte or a green blend latte. If I'm feeling particularly healthy I may have a green tea....

But give me a glass of merlot any day!!
        hahaha you guys crack me up
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          Why?? It's true!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Why?? It's true!!
            lol i know it is! i just find it funny....im in a giggly really upbeat mood today so you'll have to bear with me

my clone thinks i got cloned while i was away this weekend and that he is now stuck with the non-snarky me and has been trying to confirm my identity hahaha its been interesting
            sigpic

Comment

dungeon? muahhaahaha since when is the Gutter Lounge a dungeon?

haha all i used to drink was wine, of any kind, sometimes a can or two o' Guinness (yes, im 85% irish) and the occasional fuzzy peach...however, i now cannot drink, thankfully

And yay for pics! just what i need after an entire class spent listening to dimwits talk about the Sparkle Fairy
              LOL, I didn't know a dungoen existed either. Yeah, Edward might as well be a fairy posing as a vampire

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
              Good, because I don't even drink. Even though I'm old enough to.
              Same here

Yes, you all crack me up too
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I'm glad I amuse you so my dear...

In fact, I'm just about to enjoy my first green tea of the day before starting my uni work... *nods*
                sigpic

Comment

In fact, I'm just about to enjoy my first green tea of the day before starting my uni work... *nods*
                  haha its a good thing
                  ohhh, i want some tea! *scurries off to make sum *
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually am not a fan of green tea, but I just don't like its taste. I do however love "Yerba Mate" with a shot of vanilla
                    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                      I actually am not a fan of green tea, but I just don't like its taste. I do however love "Yerba Mate" with a shot of vanilla
                      Nice but I don't actually mind the green tea taste. I find it quite refreshing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gauky in three more posts you'll have 333
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice but I don't actually mind the green tea taste. I find it quite refreshing.
                          if you don't mind it, I'm sure it's good. Oh, and I also am coming to like Roobios (sp?) tea as well.

Gauky in three more posts you'll have 333

Comment

hahaha i notice obsessive things about 3 6 and 9 like that like in 104 posts i'll have4 3327 lmao
                            sigpic

Comment

I always noticed double numbers, though I'm not a big fan of the number 9 or numbers ending in 9, it just seems incomplete.

Comment

I always noticed double numbers, though I'm not a big fan of the number 9 or numbers ending in 9, it just seems incomplete.
                                lol you clearly dont channel you're inner Nikola on that one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X