No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dots are for "Motion Capture" in which computers are used to capture every expression and muscle movement of Jon's face so that special effects can be used to make him into the wonderfully gorgeous Vamp we all know and love.
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      The dots are for "Motion Capture" in which computers are used to capture every expression and muscle movement of Jon's face so that special effects can be used to make him into the wonderfully gorgeous Vamp we all know and love.
      thanks for the info, didn't think about that aspect of the post-production.

and new Tesla artwork with actual qoute from the real Tesla

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

No problem. I had an idea that it could be that after watching a documentry about one of my favourite video game characters--Albert Wesker from the "Resident Evil" series over the weekend which explained it.
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

more Tesla artwork:

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Gosh darn it woman!! Stop distracting me with all the Nikola loveliness...I have a boring stats lecture to finish for Uni.

Where are you finding the quotes from??
            sigpic

Comment

There are many in this video:

And here is one more piece of artwork:

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaackkk hahaha ok love you guys, tons of catching up to do so i'll be lurking
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  I'm baaaaaaaaackkk hahaha ok love you guys, tons of catching up to do so i'll be lurking
                  She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkk!!

And we missed her so!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Me playing catch up:
                    Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                    I miss Keaira.
                    Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                    yes me too
                    the thread it's kind of empy without her, isn't it?
                    THANKS FOR MISSING ME! *big hug* I missed ya'll too.

"I hate you guys!"
                    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Zdravo! (hello )
                    you would. lol
                    *sneaks in to post some random Jon pics *
                    http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/sanctuary/6a00cd9723c14e4cd5011016637d4f860d-.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/sanctuary/005STP_Jonathon_Young_001.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...9-edgar-lg.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/jonathon.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...ung-758299.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...ubt-791701.jpg
                    *sneaks out*
                    ahahahahaaa i love the one him trying to be a priest LMFAO im sorry but i just went the weekend at Antioch, a religious retreat, and if any of the priests from the other parishes looked like that i would sooo have go to confession!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    OMG Stargatelover, what a great batch of pics!
                    ES!!! YOU SHOULD COME AROUND MORE OFTEN!

and sg4ever loved all your wonderful artowrk, though i didnt expect not to bc you're stuff rocks!
                    sigpic

Comment

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkk!!

And we missed her so!!
                      tee-hee thaaanks
                      sigpic

Comment

tee-hee thaaanks
                        You could have made my allergies bearable if you'd been around
                        sigpic

Comment

You could have made my allergies bearable if you'd been around
                          haha sorry i was away on my last Antioch retreat so i ha zip access to techonology of the internet kind. im here now though thats all that really matters
                          sigpic

Comment

haha sorry i was away on my last Antioch retreat so i ha zip access to techonology of the internet kind. im here now though thats all that really matters
                            Yes but now I have to catch up on uni work
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes but now I have to catch up on uni work
                              ughhh sames. well, not for uni but work nonetheless
                              sigpic

Comment

ughhh sames. well, not for uni but work nonetheless
                                My condolences...

Shall catch up with you later if you're around.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X