Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Amanda would totally be a Tesla Trooper

Hm, well, if I EVER get that tribute vid up (stupid desktop computer ) he should def know about us LOL
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Hm, well, if I EVER get that tribute vid up (stupid desktop computer ) he should def know about us LOL
      What was it she said about Helen being in love with Nikola?? I'm sure I heard it or read it somewhere...
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm off to bed. Good night.
        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
          I'm off to bed. Good night.
          Night!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
            What was it she said about Helen being in love with Nikola?? I'm sure I heard it or read it somewhere...
            She said in an interview that Niko is like "that crazy guy from college" who always gets on your nerves but you can't help but love him. And she said that Helen "absolutely loves and ADORES" him or something to that effect

btw, I found this random vid and I wonder what Niko would think of it
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That seals it....

Helen is a Trooper!!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL yes
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL yes
                  Methinks Queen of The Troopers
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL I like it
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL I like it
                      Hope she does too!!
                      sigpic

Comment

hahah oh dear. i really hope you get that vid to work soon! im so looking forward too it

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                        Methinks Queen of The Troopers
                        YESS THATS PERFECT!!! hahaha and im goign to change my title to Duchess of the Gutter so there's only ONE Queen and ONE King
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

More Tesla artwork:

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                            haha well that was probably a writer/directors choice as well as an actors choice...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              haha well that was probably a writer/directors choice as well as an actors choice...
                              But I think what Tesla is trying to get at, is Jonathon should have insisted that Tesla keep his accent
                              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                                But I think what Tesla is trying to get at, is Jonathon should have insisted that Tesla keep his accent
                                haha i suppose.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X