No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I was referring to the show, not reality, as it were.
    O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
      haha we've kinda of jumbled it all together since our Nikola is based on the real one
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
        Oh sorry. My mistake!!
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

well, if we just focus on the show Nikola, i think the only other thing(s) that might slow him down, if we was a vampire, would be a bomb blowing up near him, fire would probably be a large hinderance, and i think if you pumped enough bullets into him thatd be a problem....but thats all i got
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            LOL If she ever finds out about us she's going to laugh her head off
            My guess is Jonathon is going to have a lot of explaining to do.

Kim: Honey, could you come here for a minute?

Jonathon: Yes, sweetie?

Kim: Could you explain to me why you have all these fangirls?

Jonathon: Fangirls?

Kim: Yes, fangirls.

Jonathon: Maybe it's because I play Tesla on Sanctuary?

I think we'd all be screwed. And so would he.
            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
              My guess is Jonathon is going to have a lot of explaining to do.

Kim: Honey, could you come here for a minute?

Jonathon: Yes, sweetie?

Kim: Could you explain to me why you have all these fangirls?

Jonathon: Fangirls?

Kim: Yes, fangirls.

Jonathon: Maybe it's because I play Tesla on Sanctuary?

I think we'd all be screwed. And so would he.
              im just gonna restate that im queen of the gutter and point to the bold and keep on moving
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'd like Jonathon to find out about this.
                "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Actually, I'd like Jonathon to find out about this.
                  he must have an idea, i mean im sure Amanda and Damian and them have a clue we exist and its possible they said something to him....but im not sure how often the discuss their fans...slash fangirls...
                  sigpic

Comment

It's possible that a cast or crew member could come onto this board, and we wouldn't know it.

Comment

It's possible that a cast or crew member could come onto this board, and we wouldn't know it.
                      hahaha it totally is! apparently Paul McGillion of SGA goes on his thunk thread here occasionally so its totally possible that Jon comes and looks at all this insanity....*see's that there are currently two guests lurking and wonders if its him*

hahaha if he ever does come here and reads all this, i hope hed give us a shout out or something and let us know cuz i mean, we are bar none the most fantastic fangirls ever
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Amanda would become a Tesla Trooper in a heart beat.

Comment

We definitely will have to give here a clone.

Comment

I think Amanda would become a Tesla Trooper in a heart beat.
                            And pass it on to Helen so she could become one too!!
                            sigpic
                            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Maybe we can get her to help us toss Edison into the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Comment

Maybe we can get her to help us toss Edison into the Bog of Eternal Stench.
                                I'm sure she wouldn't mind after we tell her what he did to Nikola...*nods*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X