Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Is there any news yet?
    Will there be any news soon?
    Is it annoying if I ask every day untill we actually do get news?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*crawls back in from RL* man its beating me atm!!

i hate uni lol.

Whats happenieng troopers?!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

*sulks* it's spring... and we have a bloody blizzard... *whines*

oh uh... not much...

news... i want news too...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
          he plays tesla in his play? THAT IS SO COOL *fangirls*

and, so far i love the way they write tesla - but i do hope we see some more of his loyal side. (and his humour - damn i love the humour)
          Jonathon Young is like, made of awesome I think his play was actually what got him the part on the show...Chris Heyerdahl recommended him or something

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          Mmm, I agree. I'd love to see more of his backstory, and some scenes with him and Ashley would be great! (Tesla/Ashley, anyone? )>
          Tesla/Ashley??! Helen would freak...lol

I'm Tesla/Helen all the way, though

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
          Hey TeslaBabe. Finally some one who is on at the same time.

Thanks LiLiJ

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1133314329/
          Look at 30 secs.
          AAAAAAAHHHH *SQUEE* *fangirls* HE IS SO CUTE! Thanks for the link!
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ashley/Tesla?

helen would literally kill him lol

mimzy - pretend i'm giving you virtual green for your, 'save me sammy' sig - i have to 'spread the love' before gateworld lets me give you any

hey at least
            Spoiler:
            we know that he has to be in the first episode. i mean, he IS IN HELEN'S LAB at the moment so unless he vanishes into thin air -

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

mmmm very true....
              Spoiler:
              and we can hope for more then just one ep too

Ashley/Tesla... uh... HELL NO!

Helen/Tesla.... oh HELL YES!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                mmmm very true....
                Spoiler:
                and we can hope for more then just one ep too

Ashley/Tesla... uh... HELL NO!

Helen/Tesla.... oh HELL YES!
                Everything she said.

Seriously, I started thinking about Ashley/Tesla and let me just say that I feel so wrong now...
                No, let's have our Nikola be with the one he loves

And about that...

Do you think Nikola meant it when he said he loves Helen, or did he say it just to get her to help him with his Awesome Plan?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

of course he meant it. *clings to canon desperately*

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

quick little nikola tesla vid

by quick, i mean, it's like 35seconds long...

Comment

Helen and Nikola all the way! He is on a Eureka episode called Bad to the drone. His character is pretty good. Though I wish he was in it more than three or four times. Saw it on Hulu but only lasts for 23 more hours. From 3:10-3:40 to the right Dr. Edison, 5:30-7:55, 12:00-13:00 dude with black hair shut up, 22:00-23:00 how dare you make him unhappy, 27:00-28:35 I love the confused look on his face, 37:15-39:20.
                      All things I put up are snurchable.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Swimmingcook; 25 March 2009, 09:13 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        ...Is there any news yet?
                        Will there be any news soon?
                        Is it annoying if I ask every day untill we actually do get news?
                        *grits teeth* no, of course not...

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Tesla/Ashley??! Helen would freak...lol

I'm Tesla/Helen all the way, though
                        Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                        Ashley/Tesla?

helen would literally kill him lol
                        EXACTLY!!! It would force her to reveal her true feelings! *evil laugh*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Seriously, I started thinking about Ashley/Tesla and let me just say that I feel so wrong now...
                        No, let's have our Nikola be with the one he loves

And about that...

Do you think Nikola meant it when he said he loves Helen, or did he say it just to get her to help him with his Awesome Plan?
                        Um, I think he was using his true feelings to manipulate her. He probably has real feelings for her deep down but detaches from them and uses them to his own ends without realising that the real reason he's doing it is to get her to admit her feelings for him (think Revelations Pt 2 when he comes out of the electrifying tube)

And that's my psychological rant for the day!
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

mimzy - pretend i'm giving you virtual green for your, 'save me sammy' sig - i have to 'spread the love' before gateworld lets me give you any
                          Thanks, elly Did you get the new prezzie I sent you on SFA? lol

Helen and Nikola all the way! He is on a Eureka episode called Bad to the drone. His character is pretty good. Though I wish he was in it more than three or four times. Saw it on Hulu but only lasts for 23 more hours. From 3:10-3:40 to the right Dr. Edison, 5:30-7:55, 12:00-13:00 dude with black hair shut up, 22:00-23:00 how dare you make him unhappy, 27:00-28:35 I love the confused look on his face, 37:15-39:20.
                          Thanks for that!

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                          Um, I think he was using his true feelings to manipulate her. He probably has real feelings for her deep down but detaches from them and uses them to his own ends without realising that the real reason he's doing it is to get her to admit her feelings for him (think Revelations Pt 2 when he comes out of the electrifying tube)

And that's my psychological rant for the day!
                          OMG I totally agree with that But he totally screwed himself over in "The Five"...Helen was going to give him a chance before he tried to *kill* her by saying, "I thought you loved me" in that voice but he was all like, "Did I? I guess it's just not going to work out". And only then does she decide to insult him. OOOH he totally BLEW IT!! AUGH it makes me want to slap him. Maybe it was just his irrational vampire part taking over him, but STILL!!!!!!! AAAH!

But I really do think he loves her. He just doesn't know how to show it...which actually relates well to his historical counterpart, since the real guy was pretty awkward with people. Or maybe he's afraid to really love her because then that would mean they'd have to be totally honest with each other and based on the real Tesla's past, there's A LOT of stuff he'd definitely NOT want to bring up (like...um...his brother's death and how he probably STILL thinks it's his fault). I think he acts arrogant because for him, that's a defense mechanism. The real Tesla got cheated SOOO many times during his life that he stopped really trusting people, even those that called themselves his friends (which explains why he says "I don't trust any of you" in "Revelations pt. 2"). I think there's a huge part of him that has always wanted to trust Helen completely, but b/c he's been hurt so many times, he just CAN'T bring himself to do so. So she's going to have to help him with that...*mentally pleads TPTB to put that into the show *

Poor Tesla, though. *huggles*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

WOW! Ashley/Tesla to get Helen to reveal her secret passion for him you guys are criminal masterminds!
                            Anyway you know the link I posted earlier did it work? I'll post it here too:
                            https://fmuwsa.bay.livefilestore.com...20troopers.png
                            Anyway if it doesn't work please someone pm me 'cause I'm quite proud of it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                              WOW! Ashley/Tesla to get Helen to reveal her secret passion for him you guys are criminal masterminds!
                              Anyway you know the link I posted earlier did it work? I'll post it here too:
                              https://fmuwsa.bay.livefilestore.com...20troopers.png
                              Anyway if it doesn't work please someone pm me 'cause I'm quite proud of it!
                              Yes, I know I am...
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

AAAH! AWWW!! He was SO ADORABLE!! *SQUEE* I loved him at 27:00-28:35 and 37:15-39:20. So cute.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X