No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in to let y'all know that Scifi has added The Five to their website in case any of you wanna go back and watch Nikola's first ep.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      Just popping in to let y'all know that Scifi has added The Five to their website in case any of you wanna go back and watch Nikola's first ep.
      SERIOUSLY?! OMG I MUST WATCH!!!!!!
      *drool*
      lol

I forget if I posted this already...

OH, and:
      Spoiler:

What I think JY's reaction would be if he found out about his cult following
      Last edited by Mimzy; 22 March 2009, 11:03 AM.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*mustnotthinkaboutseasontwo...*
        The wait's so long!

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
        Love in the Time of Science chapter six - yes, this is an excuse to write endlessly about our sexy vampire...
        Yay! Thanks for the update

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        SERIOUSLY?! OMG I MUST WATCH!!!!!!
        *drool*
        lol

I forget if I posted this already...
        http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...x07-1083-1.jpg

OH, and:
        Spoiler:

What I think JY's reaction would be if he found out about his cult following
        [IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/suzyTblue/jonathan1-1.jpg[/IMG ]
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I really think JY would be quite surprised/freaked out at the amount of girls he's got squeeing over him

Considering that Tesla's not even a regular character and nobody really knew who JY was before then He probably has more fangirls than Henry and Will combined. Which is kind of scary.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Just a question: What would you guys rather see? Nikola going bad guy like he was in The Five or good?
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Just a question: What would you guys rather see? Nikola going bad guy like he was in The Five or good?
              Well, the bad guy certainly is quite sexy But given the context of the historical Tesla's awfully tortured life, I'd like to see a bit more backstory into WHY he acts the way he does and how much the other characters (esp. Helen) know about those reasons (my guess is not very much). And I'd like to see him conflicted in his actions--whether he ought to continue doing things for himself (like he did in The Five), or perhaps instead act on that *love* he apparently has for Helen.

And actually, I'd like to see some kind of interaction with him and Will. The two of them are actually more similar than it seems at the outset...real Tesla felt guilty for his older brother's childhood death, and Will obviously probably feels guilty for his mother's death. Each of them carries the same kind of burden and it would be interesting if that somehow came up in the show. It would certainly be a great character development opportunity.

Oh, and he and Ashley have never met, have they? They both have very aggressive personalities--would be interesting to see how that would work out, since Ash is a blend of John (whom Nikola HATES) AND Helen (whom Nikola adores ).

Btw, I found more pics of JY *everyone cheer*:
              Spoiler:
              This is him as Edgar Weston in the Jeremiah episode "Out of the Ashes" (2002)

And some more of him as Tesla in his play Brilliant!:

sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

he plays tesla in his play? THAT IS SO COOL *fangirls*

and, so far i love the way they write tesla - but i do hope we see some more of his loyal side. (and his humour - damn i love the humour)

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

he plays tesla in his play? THAT IS SO COOL *fangirls*

and, so far i love the way they write tesla - but i do hope we see some more of his loyal side. (and his humour - damn i love the humour)

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Today I was on the website a while and looking at pics. Then when I went to watch a movie I kept thinking that this guy had The Hair when they showed the back of him.LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, the bad guy certainly is quite sexy But given the context of the historical Tesla's awfully tortured life, I'd like to see a bit more backstory into WHY he acts the way he does and how much the other characters (esp. Helen) know about those reasons (my guess is not very much). And I'd like to see him conflicted in his actions--whether he ought to continue doing things for himself (like he did in The Five), or perhaps instead act on that *love* he apparently has for Helen.

Spoiler:
                      And actually, I'd like to see some kind of interaction with him and Will. The two of them are actually more similar than it seems at the outset...real Tesla felt guilty for his older brother's childhood death, and Will obviously probably feels guilty for his mother's death. Each of them carries the same kind of burden and it would be interesting if that somehow came up in the show. It would certainly be a great character development opportunity.

Oh, and he and Ashley have never met, have they? They both have very aggressive personalities--would be interesting to see how that would work out, since Ash is a blend of John (whom Nikola HATES) AND Helen (whom Nikola adores ).

Btw, I found more pics of JY *everyone cheer*:
                      Spoiler:
                      This is him as Edgar Weston in the Jeremiah episode "Out of the Ashes" (2002)

And some more of him as Tesla in his play Brilliant!:
                      *nods* What she said.
                      I like Good Tesla, but I also love to question his motives.

*cheers*
                      I love these pics!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Bad. Bad, all the way!

Mmm, I agree. I'd love to see more of his backstory, and some scenes with him and Ashley would be great! (Tesla/Ashley, anyone? )>
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Nah I am a Tesla/Helen all the way. Nice JY photos Mimzy. "Ruffle" It is so frustrating I can't find any new JY photos. Just have to stop thinking about season 2!
                          sigpic

Comment

That picture of JY on the sisterhood of the traveling pants is a bit creepy and now I kind of want to see it just so I can see his character.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey TeslaBabe. Finally some one who is on at the same time.

Thanks LiLiJ

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1133314329/
                              Look at 30 secs.
                              Last edited by Swimmingcook; 23 March 2009, 09:01 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Btw Swimmingcook - the mods prefer it if, if you have something to add, you edit your post instead of multi-posting. The edit button is at the base of your post.
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X