No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're also planning on sending Edison a bill.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      I think we (and our clones) should all buy a Roadster and sent the bills to Edison.

I mean after stealling all of Nikola's ideas and making money off them, it's not like he can't afford them is it??
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

PERFECTT

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
        I think we (and our clones) should all buy a Roadster and sent the bills to Edison.

I mean after stealling all of Nikola's ideas and making money off them, it's not like he can't afford them is it??
        hahaha he probably does!!!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Edison's going to get more than the car bill.

My clone wants to send him a bill for being a certain word, which I will not repeat.
          "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Oh, and a bill for stealing Nikola's ideas.

And one for all the money wasted on buying a @#$& light bulb.

Comment

Oh, and a bill for stealing Nikola's ideas.

And one for all the money wasted on buying a @#$& light bulb.
              I think we just buy up big and send ALL bills to Edison so he can end up bankrupt like Nikola was.
              sigpic
              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Edison's going to get more than the car bill.

My clone wants to send him a bill for being a certain word, which I will not repeat.
                haha NICE!
                sigpic

Comment

I think we just buy up big and send ALL bills to Edison so he can end up bankrupt like Nikola was.
                  well we could always just burn down his lab and then make Nikola's a national monument
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, from now on, all phone bills, car bills, electric bills, water bills, hospital bills, etc. will be sent to Edison.

And if he doesn't pay them, we'll make him pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      well we could always just burn down his lab and then make Nikola's a national monument
                      That works but if caught, we may be put in prison for arson...

But for Nikola it would be soooo worth it.
                      sigpic

Comment

That works but if caught, we may be put in prison for arson...

But for Nikola it would be soooo worth it.
                        hahaha well we just wont speak of it again

it would be worth it, i mean look at it this way. ya'll could sleep ovr at my place since i have live a little under an hour from his lab and then we can all be cellmates! hahah
                        sigpic

Comment

My clone gave me a demonstration of what he's going to do when he gets his hands on Edison.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            hahaha well we just wont speak of it again

it would be worth it, i mean look at it this way. ya'll could sleep ovr at my place since i have live a little under an hour from his lab and then we can all be cellmates! hahah
                            Sounds like a plan...but who's paying for me to fly over?? I can't as I'm a poor university student remember??
                            sigpic

Comment

My clone gave me a demonstration of what he's going to do when he gets his hands on Edison.
                              Can any of it be repeated??
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan...but who's paying for me to fly over?? I can't as I'm a poor university student remember??
                                Edison DUH hahaha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X