Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    Yeah. I've been trying to get him to listen to Jazz and other styles but he just calls it "horrible, brain crushing noise."
    LOL, I've recently became addicted to Alice Cooper. He just grimaces, but doesn't even bother to complain anymore ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

...forgive me if i seem like i am an idiot right here (running on very little sleep)....but what do you mean it'd be too distracting for him?
      That other types of music would break his consentration (sp?) where as classical would help him focus. That's just the vibe I got.
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by VickixLee View Post
        LOL, I've recently became addicted to Alice Cooper. He just grimaces, but doesn't even bother to complain anymore ^^
        hahaha yeah the stuff i listen to is mad ridiculously not his style but i make him deal

ironically i actually listen to band from canada....

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        That other types of music would break his consentration (sp?) where as classical would help him focus. That's just the vibe I got.
        ohhh you meant as if he was listening while he was working etc haha gotcha!

lol i was thinking more as if he was listening and relaxing and having some downtime
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I'm trying (and failing) to get him to listen to Fatboy Slim and Massive Attack. I mean, I thought he'd like them because they're electronica...
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
            I'm trying (and failing) to get him to listen to Fatboy Slim and Massive Attack. I mean, I thought he'd like them because they're electronica...
            hahaha well im a punk rocker by nature but i enjoy my classical, and occassional jazz so every now and then i mix it up on his behalf
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha yeah the stuff i listen to is mad ridiculously not his style but i make him deal

ironically i actually listen to band from canada....
              Which onee? I listen to quite a few from up here.

Comment

I listen to quite a variety, but I don't like rap or country at all. Not much of a heavy mental/punk fan either, although some of that stuff when it doesn't have lyrics is okay.
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Which onee? I listen to quite a few from up here.
                  an irish punk rock band called the mahones lmao so naturally when nikola had his little line i was like "HEY! ITS NOT THAT BAD!"
                  sigpic

Comment

You'd think that a genius like Nikola would be more open-minded about trying new things and broadening his mind regarding different musical styles...wouldn't you??
                    sigpic
                    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                      I listen to quite a variety, but I don't like rap or country at all. Not much of a heavy mental/punk fan either, although some of that stuff when it doesn't have lyrics is okay.
                      I'm a huge jazz fan from the 30's and 40's (The Gershwins rate highly) but am open-minded about most stuff.

The only stuff I refuse to listen to is hard-core thrash metal and gangsta rap.
                      sigpic

Comment

more of a folk rock (Runrig comes to mind), world beat (Afro Celt Sound System), and of course being a bit of a music nerd, I love my classical

Comment

an irish punk rock band called the mahones lmao so naturally when nikola had his little line i was like "HEY! ITS NOT THAT BAD!"
                          I think a friend of mine is a fan of theirs.
                          My canadian bands are Marianas Trench ( FROM VANCOUVER) and The Tragically Hip, oh, and Finger Eleven's alright. Actually, two of the guys from F11 came from my school. (Along with Ryan Gosling as I found out today)

Comment

My canadian bands are Marianas Trench ( FROM VANCOUVER) and The Tragically Hip, oh, and Finger Eleven's alright. Actually, two of the guys from F11 came from my school. (Along with Ryan Gosling as I found out today)
                            never heard of them but thats really cool haha
                            sigpic

Comment

The Tragically Hip are awesome!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I also tend to like more of the lesser know musicians, independent stuff. I rarely listen to mainstream music (I don't even listen to the radio!)

Comment

Working...
                                X