No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yer more of the history of all the five. I wonder if there is another reason why Tesla and John dont get on to well, not just Helen.
    hmmmm could be very interesting!

Definatly more of Nikolas history though,
    Spoiler:
    like what happened to him when no-one could contact him for 5 years. Maybe he was secretly working on the take of the world with vampires thing and is just pretending to be failing so that his real attack isn't expected? No I didn't think so. Although it would be cool to see how far he gets without anyone in the way. cough Helen cough
    sigpic

Comment

same as usual

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        *nods*

He really is, you know...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *nods*

He really is, you know...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

...And funnier

I noticed that I've been using the ''I vant to suck your blood'' ''You I like'' and the ''...You still like me'' lines in RL a lot lately. Even in Dutch.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

and i been playin a vampire wars on Facebook... join up... join me... *cackles,*
              sigpic

Comment

with such excellent lines - it is difficult not to quote!

i like this one: 'kiss me and I'll save your life' though i haven't found a practical application for it *sigh*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

*starres at elly's sig* yummmmy
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    same as usual

*love* You know, I know him. Robert Pattinson that is. Nikola is cuter though!

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                    with such excellent lines - it is difficult not to quote!

i like this one: 'kiss me and I'll save your life' though i haven't found a practical application for it *sigh*
                    Love that one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    and i been playin a vampire wars on Facebook... join up... join me... *cackles,*
                    Will, will! Tell me how!
                    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post

Love that one!

Will, will! Tell me how!

me on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...00661&ref=name

add me and i'll send ya an invite to the game

that goes for all of ya.... just let me know who ya are.. (GW name, would be easier for me to remember...that way i can recruit ya'll into my clan.... and we can grow strong.... i go by Highlander on Vamp Wars. )
                      Last edited by CKO; 14 March 2009, 02:39 AM. Reason: add bit more info
                      sigpic

Comment

Whoa... Vampire wars?
                        ...Does that mean that our guy actually has competition?
                        Hm.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                          LUCKY. *pouts*
                          lol

But Niko/JY is cuter, though I now have multiple pics of him on my phone so I can stare at him whenever I want.

and elly...YAYZ you joined SFA
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Whoa... Vampire wars?
                            ...Does that mean that our guy actually has competition?
                            Hm.

mmm not persay... but it's a game... and its very addicting... do missions... get blood ect.... i've been there since wed evening, got an invite. did my tiny bit squee thing, and surrendered to the darkness... *cackles.*
                            sigpic

Comment

dude, i joined SFA AGES ago lol. but i'm a serial lurker lol. i thought though, seeing as i had finished that fic that i might as well post it oooooh, btw, "red dust - blue blood' is being Helen/Nikola centric if you're interested mimzy i tried to resist it, but i ALWAYS end up writing that pairing. i can't help it.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                mmm not persay... but it's a game... and its very addicting... do missions... get blood ect.... i've been there since wed evening, got an invite. did my tiny bit squee thing, and surrendered to the darkness... *cackles.*
                                *giggles* UhHuh.

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                                dude, i joined SFA AGES ago lol. but i'm a serial lurker lol. i thought though, seeing as i had finished that fic that i might as well post it oooooh, btw, "red dust - blue blood' is being Helen/Nikola centric if you're interested mimzy i tried to resist it, but i ALWAYS end up writing that pairing. i can't help it.
                                Don't worry, it's only natural...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X