Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    OMG Agam Darshi posted on facebook that she is going to be in the "camera zone" at the Opening Ceremony HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that's...3 people to look for
    Didn't she say Ryan would be with her?? anyways, you aren't the only who thinks olympics and think JY
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I thought she said she met up with Ryan at the kickoff party which was two days ago...

lol I dunno I'll look for both of them
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I thought she said she met up with Ryan at the kickoff party which was two days ago...

yeah thats what i heard but w.e hahaha the more the merrier
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Maybe that was it.
          Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 12 February 2010, 04:53 PM.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Sorry, for double post, but has anyone seen this video:

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
              Sorry, for double post, but has anyone seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vP3_p970w
              YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE!!! ahahaha i wasnt sure it was legit and then i squeed myself unconcious when Jon walked onto the stage!

i was a little sad though, he had a hat on hiding his magnificent hair
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE!!! ahahaha i wasnt sure it was legit and then i squeed myself unconcious when Jon walked onto the stage!

i was a little sad though, he had a hat on hiding his magnificent hair
                yeah, I loved when his wife fainted the first time the camera faced her yeah, too bad about the hat

OT question: but is there anywhere online I could watch the opening ceremonies? Does anyone know? I mean I'm sure they'll be youtube vids up tomorrow though/

Comment

yeah, I loved when his wife fainted the first time the camera faced her yeah, too bad about the hat

OT question: but is there anywhere online I could watch the opening ceremonies? Does anyone know? I mean I'm sure they'll be youtube vids up tomorrow though/
                  hahaha that was epic i was like "Oh jon. you picked a good one. even if i envy her greatly!"

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  not sure, you could try one of NBC's websites and see if they hvae it broadcasting but i think they're trying to keep on the tv. ya know how networks are dumb with ratings like that
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    already tried NBC, no luck, even tried the offical olympic site with no luck. Yeah, there should be some way to count online viewing towards ratings

Anyways, kinda random, but I'm watching figure skating vids on YT and somehow I can see Jon doing a routine I mean we know he can dance, so why not? Although I've heard he can't skate very well which could be a problem,

Comment

Spoiler:
                      already tried NBC, no luck, even tried the offical olympic site with no luck. Yeah, there should be some way to count online viewing towards ratings

Anyways, kinda random, but I'm watching figure skating vids on YT and somehow I can see Jon doing a routine I mean we know he can dance, so why not? Although I've heard he can't skate very well which could be a problem,
                      hahaha yeah dont really see that happnening
                      sigpic

Comment

hahaha yeah dont really see that happnening
                        yet my imagination somehow manages to come up with something It might be funny though.

Comment

JUST FREAKED OUT AT THE TV CUTTING OFF THE CROATIAN TEAMS ENTRANCE FOR STUPID COMMERCIALS!!!

hahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

JUST FREAKED OUT AT THE TV CUTTING OFF THE CROATIAN TEAMS ENTRANCE FOR STUPID COMMERCIALS!!!

hahaha

LOL!! Nikola would have been POed!

Comment

LOL!! Nikola would have been POed!
                              yeah hopefully they dont cut off Serbia! lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Greetings Troopers...

Loved the "Tear The Curtain" Video and would love to see it for real.

Will have to deal with watching the Olympics and dreaming that I was there
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X