Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Well...wet shirt stuck to wet Nikola is not that bad of an image...
    not all! however, we all know its so his frakking turn to be shirtless!!!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

It IS

Wet shirt that he will eventually have to take OFF.

And SciFi will wonder why the ratings suddenly take a drastic upturn LMAO
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It IS

Wet shirt that he will eventually have to take OFF.

And SciFi will wonder why the ratings suddenly take a drastic upturn LMAO
        hahahaha omggg im dyinggg over here of mental image sqqueee XD

lmao we should write scifi and be like "hey, want higher ratings? GET JONATHON YOUNG on Sanctuary WET and SHIRTLESS!!!" XD
        sigpic

Comment

It's not working. He's extremely stubborn and wants to watch the superbowl for some unknown reason... WHICH I SHOULD WATCH INSTEAD b/c since when has he had an interest in sports? and I wanna see the Saints WIN
          Hee hee, somehow I can't see Nikola watching the superbowl even if I push my beloved imagination. Wait....mmm....nope, still can't.

But yeah, whoever hasn't seen The Prestige yet, you totally should. It's my very favorite movie (out there ahead of everything else on the MASSIVE list ) and plus there's Tesla! Yeah, David Bowie's not so great, but they really do a good job with the whole Tesla/Edison deadly rivalry thing. Here's some more great quotes from the film. They remind me of our Niko, too.

Spoiler:
          "Exact science, Mr. Angier, is not an exact science."

"You're familiar with the phrase "Man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie. Man's grasp exceeds his nerve. Society only tolerates one change at a time. The first time I changed the world, I was hailed as a visionary. Second time? I was asked politely to retire. So here I am. Enjoying my "retirement"."

There's a really sad scene where Edison's goons burn down Tesla's Colorado lab, too. The first time I saw this movie was in my BN years (Before Nikola ), but this time, watching it, I cried.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
            Hee hee, somehow I can't see Nikola watching the superbowl even if I push my beloved imagination. Wait....mmm....nope, still can't.

But yeah, whoever hasn't seen The Prestige yet, you totally should. It's my very favorite movie (out there ahead of everything else on the MASSIVE list ) and plus there's Tesla! Yeah, David Bowie's not so great, but they really do a good job with the whole Tesla/Edison deadly rivalry thing. Here's some more great quotes from the film. They remind me of our Niko, too.

Spoiler:
            "Exact science, Mr. Angier, is not an exact science."

"You're familiar with the phrase "Man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie. Man's grasp exceeds his nerve. Society only tolerates one change at a time. The first time I changed the world, I was hailed as a visionary. Second time? I was asked politely to retire. So here I am. Enjoying my "retirement"."

There's a really sad scene where Edison's goons burn down Tesla's Colorado lab, too. The first time I saw this movie was in my BN years (Before Nikola ), but this time, watching it, I cried.
            Spoiler:
            those sooo sound like our Nikola but omgggg i would have balled my eyes out hysterically and yelled at the TV a ton of uninteligible obsenities!!! we should go burn down edisons lab in Nikola's honor!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

LOL, that's SOO something Nikola would say!
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Y'know, there was a low-budget film made about the RL Tesla called The Secret of Nikola Tesla or something. It's not the best, but the guy who played him looks EXACTLY like the real one, no joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mlEeL6V80s
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Y'know, there was a low-budget film made about the RL Tesla called The Secret of Nikola Tesla or something. It's not the best, but the guy who played him looks EXACTLY like the real one, no joke

OH MY GOODNESSS!!! that dude does look just like him!! so wiiierrddd
                  sigpic

Comment

I KNOW And I think he's really Serbian, too, since I think the movie was produced by a Serbian/Croatian or something company...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I KNOW And I think he's really Serbian, too, since I think the movie was produced by a Serbian/Croatian or something company...
                      That makes it wayy wiiierdder!!!
                      *twilight zone music starts to play*
                      sigpic

Comment

You're right!!!!
                        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Okay, you wanna know what else is really weird? Look at this:

Spoiler:
                          Real guy when he was young

and

Spoiler:

Pic of Random guy from google

sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

ok this might sound wierd but holy frak Tesla was such a babe!!! i totally see why women went wild over him back in the day! hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

You know if Tesla did not have a mustache when he was in his 20's and didn't have one until later, why does Jonathon have one in "The Five"?

Comment

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

*indistinct excited squealing combined with bouncing joy dance*

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
                                They so need to make a movie about YOUNG TESLA! Ahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X