Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, me too, but STILL.

And oh. I've already said this 3 times but there's this guy who works with my mom at Catholic U and for some reason he reminds me of JY and I don't know WHY b/c they look nothing alike. I think it's the smile, though
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Well, me too, but STILL.

And oh. I've already said this 3 times but there's this guy who works with my mom at Catholic U and for some reason he reminds me of JY and I don't know WHY b/c they look nothing alike. I think it's the smile, though
      ugh, he does have an exquisite smile. *clone flashes her a giant grin* yayyy
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

^yeah, this guy may not be a look-alike, but he definitely has the smile, now that I think about it

Thing is, he's a senior and this is his last year
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^yeah, this guy may not be a look-alike, but he definitely has the smile, now that I think about it

Thing is, he's a senior and this is his last year
          argh bummerzz. but maybe he'll go to grad school there ya never knoww lol
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can clone him too
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL I'd love to see what would happen if we all did that...he'd probably end up mentioning it on the DVD commentaries or something HAHAHAHA

EDIT:
              I FINALLY figured out how I can edit my fan tribute video for Jonathon on my computer!! Since it's not done yet and since there's SO many new Troopers, if anyone who hasn't would like to send me a little message of something they'd like to say to thank/appreciate/show fan love for JY, go right ahead! If you really want to go all-out like I was asking for before and make a video of yourself saying all that stuff, then feel free...or if you want to make artwork...just anything. I want to have as many well-wishes from as many fans as possible, especially b/c this is partly to just give him a little bit of cheer esp. after what happened last July

I'd like to send you something =) How long do I have to do it?

I totally agree with you girls concerning Tesla, they have to re-vamp him. I love his magnetic power but I think it's really too bad he lost the electricity, that was so cool T_T
              We definitely have to do something, let them know our point of view on the matter. Maybe we can do some kind of vid, like everybody pick a picture of Nikola with a little message concerning his awesomeness as a vamp.
              Twitter is a nice idea too^^ Let me know =D
              sigpic

Comment

oh mimzy you got my poem for that right? i sent back in the beginning but i just wanna make sure

Mamzelle the video is a nice idea but i just feel like nobody really has the time to put it all together ya know? i think we should seriously do this twitter/facebook thing though...if everybody else is in, i totally am
                sigpic

Comment

for the "gift basket" there's always via email.
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Don't Die Before I Do

Read, review, and enjoy, Troopers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                      UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Don't Die Before I Do

Already read 5 times...I'm obsessed with you fic
                      I want next chapter..now...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                        Already read 5 times...I'm obsessed with you fic
                        I want next chapter..now...
                        It's half-written. Hope to have it for you soon.

In other news, I had a happy dream last night about our favorite genius.
                        So, it was basically
                        Spoiler:
                        the bath scene

from Kali, except it was NIKOLA instead!!!!!! How much more awesome would that entire ep have been?

Comment

UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Don't Die Before I Do

YES OMFG LSDFJSLDKFN *RUNS AWAY TO READ IT*

So, it was basically
                          Spoiler:
                          the bath scene

from Kali, except it was NIKOLA instead!!!!!! How much more awesome would that entire ep have been?
                          If that had been Nikola. I would have Squuee'd loud enough to wake up china and then Thunkedd *siighs* i want that to happen noww
                          sigpic

Comment

So, it was basically
                            Spoiler:
                            the bath scene

How cool!

If it had been Niko, the eppy would now be classed as EPIC and would have been at least 200 times better
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                              How cool!

If it had been Niko, the eppy would now be classed as EPIC and would have been at least 200 times better
                              hahahahha omg please picture Nikola doing that freaking KALIII dance?! hahahahahaha XD XD
                              *dies of laughter*
                              sigpic

Comment

I had a random dream a couple of weeks ago with Jonathon in a cabin with a cat(or dog) running down the stairs and a little girl in front of him. It was like watching a family video . . . a really random family video.
                                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X