No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no...go ahead! Besides, if you wait for me, it will take forever for it to actually be made
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hope you enjoy!
      Nos Must Amitto Vivo En - Helen Magnus

Comment

Originally posted by Nataliafrs View Post
        http://alexwaterhousehayward.com/blog/uploaded_images/Jonathon-Young-Doubt-791701.jpg

http://www.electriccompanytheatre.co...and%20jane.jpg

http://www.straight.com/files/images...inch2_2045.jpg

Hope you enjoy!
        Oh, we do! Very, very much!!!

Comment

OMG! I think I fainted after the first pic! His eyes are gorgeous!!!

The second one is kinda funny....what the hell is he doing with these hair?? I'm not sure I wanna now...

Love his face on the last one
          sigpic

Comment

Does the fact that I have seen all those pics multiple times prove my obsessiveness? LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Does the fact that I have seen all those pics multiple times prove my obsessiveness? LOL
              Yes...but it's kinda cool
              sigpic

Comment

I have also seen those pics before
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

BTW, thanks for the reviews, Mimzy and Nikolai! They were greatly appreciated and yes, TPTB totatlly need to do something like that in season 3!
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

They're all from plays he's been in...I know the second one is from At Home With Dick and Jane--YES I KNOW THE SPECIFIC ONE *runs away* LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimzy, you are like our little "Nikola and JY" related thing encyclopedia
                      sigpic

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

They're all from plays he's been in...I know the second one is from At Home With Dick and Jane--YES I KNOW THE SPECIFIC ONE *runs away* LOL

LOL. don't The Electrics have At Home with Dick and Jane up on their Youtube account? I believe that's where I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post

HAHAHAHAHA! I bet she is!

Comment

I think everyone should know about At Home With Dick and Jane because it is so hilarious! I laughed for a good hour after I watched clips on youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                                My new Tesla/Watson fic called "Brotherly Love" is up on ff.net http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5679076/1/Brotherly_Love

Please read and review
                                OK will do shortly *is excited*

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
                                Hello, everyone! I just thought I'd drop by quickly to say that I just posted Part 11 of From Here to Eternity! <3 Reviews from you lovely, lovely people are, as always, extremely appreciated!

P.S. I was mistaken when I said that it would be the last chapter. I have at least one more I need to write. I hope that news isn't too upsetting to all of you.
                                OMG UPDATE AND ANOTHER CHAPTER NEEDED!!! YESS!! my day is made.

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                                hahaha she totally is, and we love you for it Mimzy

AND HOLY CRAP THOSE PHOTOS!! HIS EYES!!! *thuunkkkk*
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X