Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    LOL some of us were just discussing this on SFA...someone suggested Niko, Will, Henry, and John all accidentally getting sprayed with some contaminant, and then having to strip down to their boxers and be quarantined in the same room for an extended amount of time. And then it turned into Niko freaking out because of GERMS and Helen having to go in the room in a biohazard suit and sedate him before he got a panic attack and then forcing the other guys to help her undress him And then John and Niko would start arguing and Niko would eventually get so angry about the whole thing that he'd go off on a rant in Serbian, and Will and Henry would just stand there looking awkward While a resurrected Ashley and Kate would stand outside and make fun of them over the intercom.

I would die happy if that happened
    sigpic

Comment

'twould be AMAZING.
      And is it pathetic that I'm doing the reading for my Brit. Lit. class while simultaneously posting on here?
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

'twould be AMAZING.
        And is it pathetic that I'm doing the reading for my Brit. Lit. class while simultaneously posting on here?
        No, I think it's totally normal

I like going on GW while I'm supposed to be working
        It's Tesla...he's magnetic...I blame him...

*clone gives a "I'm hurt" look*

aaaawwww, just joking!

*hug*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
          No, I think it's totally normal

I like going on GW while I'm supposed to be working
          It's Tesla...he's magnetic...I blame him...

*clone gives a "I'm hurt" look*

aaaawwww, just joking!

*hug*
          LOL yes, magnetic! *looks at clone* Stop distracting me! Help me read this! *points to printout*

If you do I shall give you extra ruffling and maybe some kisses
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL yes, magnetic! *looks at clone* Stop distracting me! Help me read this! *points to printout*

If you do I shall give you extra ruffling and maybe some kisses
            I'm sure he can't refuse now!

I love my clone....

even if he can't stop being adorable....
            sigpic

Comment

LOL some of us were just discussing this on SFA...someone suggested Niko, Will, Henry, and John all accidentally getting sprayed with some contaminant, and then having to strip down to their boxers and be quarantined in the same room for an extended amount of time. And then it turned into Niko freaking out because of GERMS and Helen having to go in the room in a biohazard suit and sedate him before he got a panic attack and then forcing the other guys to help her undress him And then John and Niko would start arguing and Niko would eventually get so angry about the whole thing that he'd go off on a rant in Serbian, and Will and Henry would just stand there looking awkward While a resurrected Ashley and Kate would stand outside and make fun of them over the intercom.

Ok, that would be pure awesomeness
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I would die of laughter
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I agree with you guy about it being time to see Tesla with no shirt on. Seriously it's not fair!

Now there a good idea for a fic! I've die happy to see something like that. The whole things makes me wonder though, what kind of underwear would Tesla wear? Personally I think something like black silk boxers. Or something made form very fine, rich cloth.
                  Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                    Now there a good idea for a fic! I've die happy to see something like that. The whole things makes me wonder though, what kind of underwear would Tesla wear? Personally I think something like black silk boxers. Or something made form very fine, rich cloth.
                    Y'know...I've wondered that too

OMG this has suddenly become very awkward. HAHAHA

btw...

So...I just got back from Drama again...is it sad that I keep wishing there was a JY there? I seriously need one. B/c again, I only know one person and we're not like, best friends or anything, so I'm pretty much lonely and it feels really awkward b/c everyone else has known each other for a while b/c they're either Drama majors or Musical Theatre majors. And I'm a Drama minor and this is my first class in the department, so I just feel really out-of-place The thing is, I really care about the class, though. Some part of me feels like I'm the only one that really cares. The other students have all been part of the Theatre program already, so from my observations, it's as if they've become a little too used to it...if that makes any sense. Like, they've gotten too comfortable/overconfident in their positions? I dunno. But with me, I've come in late, but haven't been habituated into apathy about the whole thing. I dunno about the others' motivations, but this is not just a class to get out of the way so I can go on to better things and get a big head about myself being a performer. I have this inspiration, from a very wonderful actor and a wonderful man, an inspiration that, quite frankly, has changed my life quite dramatically, and the class to me, getting the Drama minor is to me, something more than just a degree, than a step toward a career. I don't know exactly how to explain it. It's just that, coming from the outside, and having such inspiration like that driving me, it feels like I have a better motivation than the other students. Now, I might be totally wrong, b/c I don't know any of them and why they're DMs and MTs, but it just feels that way right now.

So...yeah...I'm kind of in a lonely spot...just like Niko...

*huggles clone*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Y'know...I've wondered that too

OMG this has suddenly become very awkward. HAHAHA

btw...

So...I just got back from Drama again...is it sad that I keep wishing there was a JY there? I seriously need one. B/c again, I only know one person and we're not like, best friends or anything, so I'm pretty much lonely and it feels really awkward b/c everyone else has known each other for a while b/c they're either Drama majors or Musical Theatre majors. And I'm a Drama minor and this is my first class in the department, so I just feel really out-of-place The thing is, I really care about the class, though. Some part of me feels like I'm the only one that really cares. The other students have all been part of the Theatre program already, so from my observations, it's as if they've become a little too used to it...if that makes any sense. Like, they've gotten too comfortable/overconfident in their positions? I dunno. But with me, I've come in late, but haven't been habituated into apathy about the whole thing. I dunno about the others' motivations, but this is not just a class to get out of the way so I can go on to better things and get a big head about myself being a performer. I have this inspiration, from a very wonderful actor and a wonderful man, an inspiration that, quite frankly, has changed my life quite dramatically, and the class to me, getting the Drama minor is to me, something more than just a degree, than a step toward a career. I don't know exactly how to explain it. It's just that, coming from the outside, and having such inspiration like that driving me, it feels like I have a better motivation than the other students. Now, I might be totally wrong, b/c I don't know any of them and why they're DMs and MTs, but it just feels that way right now.

So...yeah...I'm kind of in a lonely spot...just like Niko...

*huggles clone*
                      Aaaww I'm sorry things aren't going as you wish...

I've felt out of place more than a few times myself, 'cause I've changed school alot when I was a kid, and I've always had trouble adjusting, 'cause, let's face it, I'm a bit weird
                      I was a lonely kid, still am a bit, because I'm always in my own little world, drawing, dreaming or reading....

In these moments, all you gotta do is hang on and believe in you...even if it's hard...You have motivation, and it'll make you do great things !!!
                      You know why you're here and what you expect from this class. You're doing this for you, for your dream

I know my advices aren't very useful....

I'm sure things will start to look up soon

*hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Aaaww I'm sorry things aren't going as you wish...

I've felt out of place more than a few times myself, 'cause I've changed school alot when I was a kid, and I've always had trouble adjusting, 'cause, let's face it, I'm a bit weird
                        I was a lonely kid, still am a bit, because I'm always in my own little world, drawing, dreaming or reading....

In these moments, all you gotta do is hang on and believe in you...even if it's hard...You have motivation, and it'll make you do great things !!!
                        You know why you're here and what you expect from this class. You're doing this for you, for your dream

I know my advices aren't very useful....

I'm sure things will start to look up soon

*hugs*
                        Aw, thanks *huggles* That was really sweet, actually

I just need a JY of my own now.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Aw, thanks *huggles* That was really sweet, actually

I just need a JY of my own now.
                          I'm happy if I've been of some help to you *hugs back*

I think everyone need a JY ! Life would be sweet...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm happy if I've been of some help to you *hugs back*

I think everyone need a JY ! Life would be sweet...
                            It would!!

I want one in my drama class. But unfortunately there are no spots to fill b/c it's already full...unless someone drops out, which is highly unlikely b/c most of the people in it NEED it for their major.

I WANT ONE *prays to find a JY*

A look-alike who's really sweet...

I'm being so totally unrealistic here, but I do not care. xD God, please give me a JY. Please? lol
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It would!!

I want one in my drama class. But unfortunately there are no spots to fill b/c it's already full...unless someone drops out, which is highly unlikely b/c most of the people in it NEED it for their major.

I WANT ONE *prays to find a JY*

A look-alike who's really sweet...

I'm being so totally unrealistic here, but I do not care. xD God, please give me a JY. Please? lol
                              I can't give you a JY, but I can give you ICONS!!
                              (yes, Keaira, I overcame my procrastination...hoora!):

and a bigger version of the last one for details (under spoilers 'cause I feel like it )
                              Spoiler:

Hope it'll make you feel better Mimzy
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't give you a JY, but I can give you ICONS!!
                                (yes, Keaira, I overcame my procrastination...hoora!):

and a bigger version of the last one for details (under spoilers 'cause I feel like it )
                                Spoiler:

Hope it'll make you feel better Mimzy
                                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
                                *tacklehugs*

OMG!! *FLAIL!*

He. Is. SO. CUTE!

And that last one is really cool, with the eyes
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X