Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe. Love that post Lili!
    *nods*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks! I thought I'd do a basic factfile, with some stuff from the thread to lure people in It seems to be getting ignored, though...
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Hey, remember when we talked about an AU/ funky episode?
        How's this (just without the jacket ):

Dumdumdummmm...

...Does that mean I can get my Helen/Nikola ep now?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          Thanks! I thought I'd do a basic factfile, with some stuff from the thread to lure people in It seems to be getting ignored, though...
          It's not that basic! You covered it all
          And yeah... But that's due to thunking

sigpic

Comment

Oh s*t, I just realised how brilliant Jonathon Young is. If you excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor...
            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

Hahah lured another!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                Hahah lured another!
                Yeah, I had NO IDEA the same guy could possibly play Dr.Annoying and Nikola Tesla! Who's awesome, by the way, although I still prefer Druitt
                Spoiler:
                v2
                (but I admit I'm a bit partial to Chris Heyerdahl )
                Spoiler:
                And after all, we owe saner Druitt to Tesla, don't we?

(Not sure what we're supposed to put in spoilers or not?)
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

we always love luring more thunkers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                    Oh s*t, I just realised how brilliant Jonathon Young is. If you excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor...
                    Welcome to the land of the lost

Yeah, I had NO IDEA the same guy could possibly play Dr.Annoying and Nikola Tesla! Who's awesome, by the way, although I still prefer Druitt
                    Spoiler:
                    v2
                    (but I admit I'm a bit partial to Chris Heyerdahl )
                    Spoiler:
                    And after all, we owe saner Druitt to Tesla, don't we?

(Not sure what we're supposed to put in spoilers or not?)
                    Yeah, I guess it's save to put every little season one thing is spoilers...

But No.
                    Tesla all the way! To me, Tesla is the more... interesting character. He's like the oh so cliched box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
                    (But I'm partial to awesomly evil vampires )

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    we always love luring more thunkers
                    *nods* It's what we do...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      But No.
                      Tesla all the way! To me, Tesla is the more... interesting character. He's like the oh so cliched box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
                      Aaah, Tesla is hot. And the Trickster in person. And vampire. 100% thunkable, that's for sure. But I disagree, you do know what you'll get with him:
                      Spoiler:
                      Trouble!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

)
                        i agree, although the others have interesting backstories, we haven't really seen a lot of tesla's, like what he was going for the years noone heard of him
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

but we would love to know more bout his back story... he's a very intersting char
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh Em Gee!!!!

I'm doing another bar course, and there is a guy in my course who has jet balck spikey hair.. Like Tesla's, Pointy nose.. Like Tesla's, Tall like Tesla, and jsut fantastic..

he looks like nikola!!!!!!! omg i almost died.. hes the nicest guy!

Comment

Aaah, Tesla is hot. And the Trickster in person. And vampire. 100% thunkable, that's for sure. But I disagree, you do know what you'll get with him:
                              Spoiler:
                              Trouble!
                              Hehe

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              i agree, although the others have interesting backstories, we haven't really seen a lot of tesla's, like what he was going for the years noone heard of him

Yeah, and I really hope we do find out. Sure I'd love some mystery, but hey... He's one of the Five. We should get to know him better.

And AB... I want a Nikola too

sigpic

Comment

I've never been this seriuos before in my life.. its freaked me out at first cus i wa slike holy.. Bleeeeeeep down to a dot he looks like Tesla. whcih i'm very excited cus hes the only one that i really talk too lol

Comment

Working...
                                X