Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
    OMG I love your banner!
    The only problem is that the hat covers so much of the hair, and we can't see what we're supposed to be ruffling!
    Yeah, I know...we can't see his hair...I'll try to do better with the rufflemas sig...I hope

Just out of curiosity, and I think I said it earlier, because I'm needy, Did you see the links I gave for the RP "Twenty Years Ago..."? Very needy for feedback...
    I'll go check it out as soon as I can

Also, if anyone hasn't seen this other thread, Druitt has more votes than Niko!!! We need to rectify this!
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=70064
    Yeah I saw that earlier after I voted (for Niko of course ) and I was like....What?? Noooooes

Go vote, troopers !!!
    sigpic

Comment

i just voted for Tesla and people if you are on this thread right now vote for jys winning smile
      sigpic

Comment

members who are here go vote for your guy RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
          Yeah, I know...we can't see his hair...I'll try to do better with the rufflemas sig...I hope

I'll go check it out as soon as I can

Yeah I saw that earlier after I voted (for Niko of course ) and I was like....What?? Noooooes

Go vote, troopers !!!
          cant wait to see what you come with for the new Rufflemas sig....cuz i totally wanna use it since ik it'll be awesome

I voted for Nikola!! i do not understand how ppl like John...the man has nothing to RUFFLE!!!!!! LOL
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            I voted for Nikola!! i do not understand how ppl like John...the man has nothing to RUFFLE!!!!!! LOL
            I honestly started laughing when I read that!

Welcome Rose!

Rufflemas sounds fun, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with lol

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by CaitW. View Post
              I honestly started laughing when I read that!

Welcome Rose!

Rufflemas sounds fun, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with lol
              lol well its true he doesnt!! Ruffle-age always beats non-ruffle-age

and you should try something if you want slash have the time
              sigpic

Comment

voted for tesla.
                sigpic

Comment

Pheeeeew I leave for a few days and when I come back, there's like 5 new pages
                  I've been really busy lately...I'm looking for a job...with no success so far....

About this Rufflemas, I'm in (I'll probably make some artwork and mybe a video if I have the time... )

and I briiiiiiing you this:

muahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa !!! (okay so totally not my best work, but I really wanted to do something about rufflemas....)

I'll probably make a sig for rufflemas in the next few days.....

And welcome Wheelie and Snapjinx!!! Welcome to the madness that is the Tesla thread
                  OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
                  And I hope you find a job soon!! I know how hard it is to find one

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Personally, I like Chris (b/c he's an AMAZING actor AND he was the one who recommended JY for Tesla in the first place ), but John creeps me out. LOL

as for Rufflemas...can't wait!!! I'm going to make stuff when I get the chance...and of course I'm still working on the JY vid, trying to anyway.

Btw, I know someone was giving me a poem to put in the vid but I don't remember who it was...
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ok, so I laughed out loud at that, in the middle of the office...Everyone thinks I'm crazy now...(and they're right...)...Only one month and then I leave

Here's the Rufflemas' sig, hope you'll like it :

muhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *LONG LIVE RUFFLEMAS* Tesla-Hearts.gif Tesla-Hearts.gif Tesla-Hearts.gif
                    sigpic

Comment

Btw, I'm in for Rufflemas.
                      And I don't even know what it is!
                      But hey, anything for Nikola.
                      Could someone sum it up all nice and neat for me?

Comment

Ok, so I laughed out loud at that, in the middle of the office...Everyone thinks I'm crazy now...(and they're right...)...Only one month and then I leave

Here's the Rufflemas' sig, hope you'll like it :

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a..._rufflemas.jpg

muhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *LONG LIVE RUFFLEMAS* [ATTACH]9308[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9308[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9308[/ATTACH]
                        *LE GASP!* ME LOVE!!! hahaha im soo using that as my sig pic now

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Btw, I'm in for Rufflemas.
                        And I don't even know what it is!
                        But hey, anything for Nikola.
                        Could someone sum it up all nice and neat for me?
                        sure thing Its basically the all day celebration of christmas Nikola style with fanfics, art, videos, etc! You can contribute or just enjoy all the nice stuff that comes from it!

Personally im planning on whipping out something totally cheesy but all Nikola/Helen
                        sigpic

Comment

12 days tell rufflemas it's on my calender (seriously). Hi guys just popped in don't worry still read this all the time just too busy to post much.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hiii!

*waves*

I've managed to drag myself out of the vortex, and have brought a pressie!

It's kinda meh, but I've been feeling kinda meh.
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by VickixLee; 08 December 2009, 04:05 PM. Reason: Sorrryyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                              12 days tell rufflemas it's on my calender (seriously). Hi guys just popped in don't worry still read this all the time just too busy to post much.
                              yayy! well atleast you still visit hope you can make it too Rufflemas tho

Originally posted by VickixLee View Post
                              Hiii!

*waves*

I've managed to drag myself out of the vortex, and have brought a pressie!

It's kinda meh, but I've been feeling kinda meh.
                              http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5641/67361058.jpg
                              Vicki dahling i loove it!!! haha its not "meh" at all i adore it
                              sigpic

Comment

Vicki dahling i loove it!!! haha its not "meh" at all i adore it
                                Haha, fankss.

Oh maan. So the epi is on the 20th?

Comment

Working...
                                X