Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    arrgg. thats frustratingg. i kinda really want all the angsty druitt nonsense done with haha oh well im just happy that his episode airs soon.
    It sounds like haunted isn't finished yet, and that's why they had to reverse the order for the US, so it shouldn't affect the story at all.

At least I hope that's the case. Its a little late to be changing the story I would think. But yeah, it does bring us more Tesla goodness sooner, so we shouldn't complain.
    Spoiler:
    Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
      It sounds like haunted isn't finished yet, and that's why they had to reverse the order for the US, so it shouldn't affect the story at all.

At least I hope that's the case. Its a little late to be changing the story I would think. But yeah, it does bring us more Tesla goodness sooner, so we shouldn't complain.
      yeah no complaints what so ever! haha this could just be me being uber hopeful slash wishful thinking...but *maybe* they're changing the story to have more Nikola in it
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        First there was Team Edward, then there was Team Jacob, now there's:

Spoiler:

I was calling it "Team Nicky" a LONG time ago...like, almost a year ago WOW

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
        ahoy ! i am sorry i'm like, not here - but i've been really ill of late HOWEVER just wanted to drop you a note saying that Rome will be updated on its official site tonight.

HOWEVER little voyeurs, if you're are inclined to stalk the lj thread, you might just squee.

*much love from a very zombly and absent elly*
        Darling, I stalk the lj thread EVERY DAY.
        (Warning...cover your ears...or something...)
        Spoiler:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
        *FLAILFLAILFLAILFLAIL!!!!!!!!*
        <333333333333

ZOMG!
        AAAH!
        HE TOTALLY "End-Of-War"-kissed her

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope you feel better Go stare at my banner. It will make you have warm fuzzies inside

arrgg. thats frustratingg. i kinda really want all the angsty druitt nonsense done with haha oh well im just happy that his episode airs soon.
        URRRRRGGGGH!! I want it out of the way!! BOO!
        But if it airs at different times in different places, then I suppose the stories don't affect each other at all, which is a good thing

But EWWW I really don't think I'm going to like "Haunted" solely b/c of the you-know-what ship BLEAH lol
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          URRRRRGGGGH!! I want it out of the way!! BOO!
          But if it airs at different times in different places, then I suppose the stories don't affect each other at all, which is a good thing

But EWWW I really don't think I'm going to like "Haunted" solely b/c of the you-know-what ship BLEAH lol
          i almost wish the stories did affect each other...by way of helen and nikola getting together and druitt freakingg out lol

but i want it out of the way too!! and im totally with you i have a nasty feeling i'll wind up crying because of...that ship

p.s. your current sig rocks my world
          sigpic

Comment

i almost wish the stories did affect each other...by way of helen and nikola getting together and druitt freakingg out lol

but i want it out of the way too!! and im totally with you i have a nasty feeling i'll wind up crying because of...that ship

p.s. your current sig rocks my world

NOONOOONOOOOOONOOOOOO DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL FLASHBACK! IT HAS TO BE! FLASHBACK!!!!!!

btw
            thanks about the sig
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

NOONOOONOOOOOONOOOOOO DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL FLASHBACK! IT HAS TO BE! FLASHBACK!!!!!!

btw
              thanks about the sig
              YES IT HAD BETTER BE IN FLASHBACKS ONLY!!!

anything else and im waking up the neighborhood screaming at my tv hahaha
              sigpic

Comment

LOL I'd probably do the same thing hahaha
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL I'd probably do the same thing hahaha
                  it is very reassuring to know that i wont be alone now when that *DOESNT* happen hahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

it is very reassuring to know that i wont be alone now when that *DOESNT* happen hahaha

yay

anyway....
                    hm...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I just noticed from that schedule that in the US we get the Michael Shanks ep (Penance), the Nikola ep (Sleepers) and then the John ep (Haunted). Awesomeness back to back to back!! *soo excited*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        I just noticed from that schedule that in the US we get the Michael Shanks ep (Penance), the Nikola ep (Sleepers) and then the John ep (Haunted). Awesomeness back to back to back!! *soo excited*
                        MICHAEL SHANKS IS IN THAT EPISODE!?!?! i didnt know that! hahaha WOW this just keeps getting better and better...minus the whole druitt thing lmao
                        sigpic

Comment

MICHAEL SHANKS IS IN THAT EPISODE!?!?! i didnt know that! hahaha WOW this just keeps getting better and better...minus the whole druitt thing lmao
                          What? You didn't know that? LOL
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

What? You didn't know that? LOL
                            no i didnt but now i do and im very excited for it.
                            sigpic

Comment

This is off topic, but I've read that Callum Blue (Mason from Dead Like Me) will be in a couple episodes of Sanctuary. Does anyone know what eps they are?

Thanks in advance
                              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Yoooooop'

Just passing by to say hi *waves* and also to drop a little something to help us, fellow troopers, during our Tesla withdrawal (I'm putting it under spoilers because of one of the pics'):

Spoiler:

My work here is done
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X