Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
    does anyone have a link to the second high res spoiler photo? the one with nikola standing behind helen looking vampish? honestly - i'll add serious squee to my next fanfic update!!! please!!! *desperate*
    i snagged this from early in this thread dont know from whoo but im sure they wont mind

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...8&d=1259201757
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      i snagged this from early in this thread dont know from whoo but im sure they wont mind

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...8&d=1259201757
      I think it was me but I don't mind

So...

um...

yeah.

O.o

*poke*
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        I think it was me but I don't mind

So...

um...

yeah.

O.o

*poke*
        *pokes back* well then thank you im just curious what dear ellymelly will be using it for *ponder ponder ponder*
        sigpic

Comment

lol

anyhoo, I've been reading up on vampire myths again and boy are some of them WEIRD

Apparently they originated with the story of Lillith, who was supposedly Adam's wife before Eve but she rebelled, got kicked out of Eden, and then went around preying on pregnant woman and babies

I know, RANDOM
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol

anyhoo, I've been reading up on vampire myths again and boy are some of them WEIRD

Apparently they originated with the story of Lillith, who was supposedly Adam's wife before Eve but she rebelled, got kicked out of Eden, and then went around preying on pregnant woman and babies

I know, RANDOM
            That's interesting
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah...

lol

So, I just watched the trailer for The Prince of Persia movie (Jake Gyllenhal as a Persian wtf?? ) and I totally thought of elly's fic "People of the Sand" the whole time ROFLMHO

And now I have more fic ideas. Well, more like ideas for that vampire spinoff I had in mind
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah...

lol

So, I just watched the trailer for The Prince of Persia movie (Jake Gyllenhal as a Persian wtf?? ) and I totally thought of elly's fic "People of the Sand" the whole time ROFLMHO

And now I have more fic ideas. Well, more like ideas for that vampire spinoff I had in mind
                What happened??? I thought Orlando Bloom was going to be the prince of persia
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  What happened??? I thought Orlando Bloom was going to be the prince of persia
                  No, it's Jake Gyllenhal (sp?)

trailer:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlqBj...eature=related

Anyway, that was totally off-topic LOL

But now I'm just preoccupied with a story about Niko & his vampy coven running around the middle east trying to unlock mysteries about ancient vampires.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

No, it's Jake Gyllenhal (sp?)

trailer:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlqBj...eature=related

Anyway, that was totally off-topic LOL

But now I'm just preoccupied with a story about Niko & his vampy coven running around the middle east trying to unlock mysteries about ancient vampires.
                    Slightly off-topic
                    Prince of Persia OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    It looks cool! Should finish playing that game now so I can tell the difference

EDIT: Vampires in the middle east? Very nice
                    sigpic

Comment

I had actually heard of that one, and every day her punishment was to feel the pain of birth and losing her child. Or that's what the History channel said:-/ Pretty messed up if you ask me.

And YAY! There are finally people on when I'm on lol

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Slightly off-topic
                        Prince of Persia OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        It looks cool! Should finish playing that game now so I can tell the difference

EDIT: Vampires in the middle east? Very nice
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I've never played the game but now I want to. Although I'll suck at it b/c I grew up without videogames and so I'm not very good at them

And the trailer keeps reminding me of the Narnia book The Horse and His Boy. Now I want the movie of that to come out but it's going to be at least another 2-4 years boo lol

I have this whole new idea on the middle-eastern vampire thing. Partially inspired by elly's fic (must find out where she got all that info on Egyptian vampires)

And it all has to do with the idea I had for a Sanctuary spinoff just about vampires.

Originally posted by CaitW. View Post
                        I had actually heard of that one, and every day her punishment was to feel the pain of birth and losing her child. Or that's what the History channel said:-/ Pretty messed up if you ask me.

And YAY! There are finally people on when I'm on lol
                        It's weird, but I have found something new to work into my book series. WAhoo

EDIT: Okay, Windows Movie Maker is REFUSING to work on my computer so now I have no idea of what to do for the JY vid...I'm not sure iMovie will work...does anyone have any suggestions
                        Last edited by Mimzy; 30 November 2009, 08:53 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Wow! Very interesting conversation going on here while I was away writing.

Mimzy: Movies can be so frustrating to edit! I'm so sorry you're having trouble. I don't have much useful input, but I wish you the best of luck! Perhaps there is a way for you to download some software online (?), though iMovie is generally the easiest and most intuitive program to use, in my humble opinion. :/

... Speaking of writing, It's been a while since I've posted a new chapter, but I finally found some time. I'm fairly pleased with this one, and I hope you all enjoy it! From Here to Eternity: Part 9

Comment

Mimzy i am very much looking forward to finally reading these fics you keep telling us about

Nikki YAYY!!! i finally found out about an update when i can go read it...*proceeds to go read and review*
                            sigpic

Comment

yay... just realised that the Tesla episode airs two days before my birthday but since I live in Germany I can't watch until saturday(sunday is my b-day).So for me it's some kind pre-birthday gift
                              SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                                yay... just realised that the Tesla episode airs two days before my birthday but since I live in Germany I can't watch until saturday(sunday is my b-day).So for me it's some kind pre-birthday gift
                                awwwh im jealous. my birthday's around the time of season finales sooo i never get good gifts or pre-gifts from shows haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X