Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikki - Awesome graphic!! And Chapter!!

Keaira - Your story is awesome too!! I wanted to comment it but you don't have "anonymous" comments turned on. But it was really good

I look forward to reading the next chapters of both stories

Tesla_Twin
    - Awesome sig!!

DutchIndeed - Also an amazing sig!! I also agree with you on the shipping, but we can always hope that if they get together he'd be on the show more often lol

Mimzy - Maybe it's both? You being psychic and they are reading your mind? Lol

Sorry this is in no order I'm sick and if I think of it, I say/type it. So if I left anything out, sorry.

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Cair glad you liked it...sorry i didnt realize i didnt have anonymous review on, imma fix that so you can review in the future

Just a general FYI, i'll probably be updating again tomorrow so be ready for the next chapter! (this will probably be the fastest i update ever so relish it while it lasts )
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Keaira - Ok cool, and cool can't wait!! Lol

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

I've had a little bit of inspiration and created a new wallpaper.

WARNING! it does contain pictures of future episodes.
          http://pics.livejournal.com/angel_tiriel/pic/0006575e

Hope any of you like it... it's not the best i've done but i was a little bored one night.
          Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
          Charles Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post

Hope any of you like it... it's not the best i've done but i was a little bored one night.
            Wonderful, but I know just one pic, not the one where niko is smiling with something in his hand, where it is from? I mean from which site?

Comment

i first saw them on livejournal and the best link to them is
              http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d...9949e423d4a02a

That certain file is called NUP_135910_0205, strange name but it is from Tesla's new episode.
              Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
              Charles Schultz

Comment

*waves at her fellow troopers* HI everybody! as promised i bring Chapter 5 of my story. its not my best work, atleast i dont think so, but i wanted to just get past it so i could get to the more fictional and Helen/Nikola filled parts

enjoy: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5521784/5/The_Note
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post

I think I love you.

btw...YAY FOR FICS!! <333333

And I TOTALLY got more plotbunnies today. Wandering around Washington, DC during Christmastime is not good for my overproductive bunnies/nubbins/whatevertheyare...

All I can say is
                  Spoiler:
                  Christmas lights + snow (which we sadly do not have here ...YET) + snuggly clothing articles + hot tea + MISTLETOE = FIC

Oh, and my friend finally got to watching "The Five". She's halfway thru it now--she thinks JY is an amazing actor but for some reason doesn't find him cute BOO
                  lol

OOOH and I just remembered--other plotbunny
                  Spoiler:
                  I just got back from shopping at Borders bookstore and I bought this book with some of the love letters and poems that poet John Keats wrote to his sweetheart Fanny Brawne (sadly, they could never marry b/c of the difference in societal classes--and Keats died @ age 25 from chronic illness ). And I haven't even read all of it yet but I totally got this idea for a fic comprised mostly of letters (and poems TEEHEE ) sent b/t Helen and Niko. B/c despite the fact that dear Niko predicted the invention of the Internet, somehow I don't see him using e-mail . Carrier pigeons, now that's more likely.

But can't you just picture him writing her romantic letters and love poetry? *sigh*

So...*back to reading fics...and working on JY vid *
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    And I TOTALLY got more plotbunnies today. Wandering around Washington, DC during Christmastime is not good for my overproductive bunnies/nubbins/whatevertheyare...

All I can say is
                    Spoiler:
                    Christmas lights + snow (which we sadly do not have here ...YET) + snuggly clothing articles + hot tea + MISTLETOE = FIC

Oh, and my friend finally got to watching "The Five". She's halfway thru it now--she thinks JY is an amazing actor but for some reason doesn't find him cute BOO
                    lol

OOOH and I just remembered--other plotbunny
                    Spoiler:
                    I just got back from shopping at Borders bookstore and I bought this book with some of the love letters and poems that poet John Keats wrote to his sweetheart Fanny Brawne (sadly, they could never marry b/c of the difference in societal classes--and Keats died @ age 25 from chronic illness ). And I haven't even read all of it yet but I totally got this idea for a fic comprised mostly of letters (and poems TEEHEE ) sent b/t Helen and Niko. B/c despite the fact that dear Niko predicted the invention of the Internet, somehow I don't see him using e-mail . Carrier pigeons, now that's more likely.

But can't you just picture him writing her romantic letters and love poetry? *sigh*

So...*back to reading fics...and working on JY vid *
                    it upsets me your friend doesnt find JY attractive...thats pure shenanagins haha

and response to your first spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    i look forward to reading that, itd be our own little Shipmas fic tee-hee *sighs* i love the holidays!! and i too am saddened by the lack of snow! im in NJ and all my friends pretty much hate snow and im always like "whats wrong with you people?" haha

spoiler two:
                    Spoiler:
                    i heart john keats bigtime, his story depresses me epicly but i adore him nonetheless. and yes i totally see Nikola writing letters and poems to Helen, but maybe in secret not correspondence or never showing them to her on purpose... idk thats just me and my crazy brain
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      it upsets me your friend doesnt find JY attractive...thats pure shenanagins haha

and response to your first spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      i look forward to reading that, itd be our own little Shipmas fic tee-hee *sighs* i love the holidays!! and i too am saddened by the lack of snow! im in NJ and all my friends pretty much hate snow and im always like "whats wrong with you people?" haha

spoiler two:
                      Spoiler:
                      i heart john keats bigtime, his story depresses me epicly but i adore him nonetheless. and yes i totally see Nikola writing letters and poems to Helen, but maybe in secret not correspondence or never showing them to her on purpose... idk thats just me and my crazy brain
                      FIC
                      Spoiler:
                      YAY A JOHN KEATS FAN
                      *NERDSPAZ*

Anyway, that's how I thought of it too, Niko privately writing her things but never having the heart to send them. I'm thinking of maybe having Helen being a bit of a naughty little snoop and accidentally discovering his letters while deciding to go through his stuff for no reason
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

FIC
                        Spoiler:
                        YAY A JOHN KEATS FAN
                        *NERDSPAZ*

Anyway, that's how I thought of it too, Niko privately writing her things but never having the heart to send them. I'm thinking of maybe having Helen being a bit of a naughty little snoop and accidentally discovering his letters while deciding to go through his stuff for no reason

Spoiler:
                        she could be cleaning up or somethingg cuz Big Guy is siick with the flu so she has to "make things look nice" ...omgg please write that fic! haha cuz if you dont i totally plan too but i think you might do it more justice than i could
                        sigpic

Comment

FIC
                          Spoiler:
                          YAY A JOHN KEATS FAN
                          *NERDSPAZ*

Mimzy, that is so heartbreakingly beautiful (and so terribly Nikola-esque), I can hardly stand it!! I want!!!!

Comment

Oooh! I'd love to read that!
                            *lurks* =D

*sigh*
                            I hate how no one's awake at quarter to one in the morning :/

Comment

Nikki isn't it?! *sighs* it makes me want to go give him a great big hug for being a secret poet and secret romantic

Vicki NICE PICTURE!!! and as far as nobody being awake well...haha you have to take into account time difference as not all of us live in the same time zone altho its quarter to one where i am and im still shamelessly awake
                              sigpic

Comment

Yaa, but no of my friends are awake either. I've already got an angry text to let them sleep in peace XD
                                And thanks see? maybe being bored at 12:30 can lead to good things

Comment

Working...
                                X