No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, am i the only one that is confused about the order of the future episodes.
    Tesla's episode is supposed to be ep 11 and John's ep 10.
    But i read recently that it's Tesla for ep 10.

Spoilers in source
    http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/25...l-finale/34629
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
    Charles Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post

Spoilers in source
      They changed the order. Or Dk while posting spoiler on Twitter messed it up LOL
      In the Veritas podcast AT mentioned that they didnt film the eps in the order we are seeing so.

Comment

Spoilers in source
        Hm. I am now...
        Maybe they decided to switch the airing order? I don't know, I haven't really kept up with the spoilers.

The Tesla ep
        Spoiler:
        ...sounds interesting. The idea seems very cool, can't wait to see our guy again. He really does bring something to the show that's ...special, to use the cliche.

Shipping:
        I might be a bit bias as a Helen/Niko shipper, but I think Helen/John is a bit disturbing. I too like the history and the tragedy of that relationship, but I really hope that they keep it that way.
        Having said that, I'm not much of a fan of any ships starting in the show. Especially not between the regular characters... I'm usually all for romance on TV, but here... Meh. Yes, I'd squee over H/N, because it would be funny (and quite sexy ), but I'm not actually 'waiting' for it to happen. I'm quite happy if they carry on the banter and hinted (and slightly hidden) kind of deep friendship. These two characters are, IMHO, the most interesting characters on the show (alhough I do also LOVE Henry) and I would hate to see it ruined by some tragic romance that in the end would end in even more tragedy.
        ...If that makes sense.

And speaking of which. I'm not very happy about the outcome, so I might re-do it, but hey...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Spoilers in source
          But...but...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
          That means we get
          Spoiler:
          "edgy romance" & Druitt ep AFTER Niko and I was counting on the Helen/John stuff to be out of the way when the Niko ep showed up NOOOOES

*is not happy*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Hm. I am now...
          Maybe they decided to switch the airing order? I don't know, I haven't really kept up with the spoilers.

The Tesla ep
          Spoiler:
          ...sounds interesting. The idea seems very cool, can't wait to see our guy again. He really does bring something to the show that's ...special, to use the cliche.

Shipping:
          I might be a bit bias as a Helen/Niko shipper, but I think Helen/John is a bit disturbing. I too like the history and the tragedy of that relationship, but I really hope that they keep it that way.
          Having said that, I'm not much of a fan of any ships starting in the show. Especially not between the regular characters... I'm usually all for romance on TV, but here... Meh. Yes, I'd squee over H/N, because it would be funny (and quite sexy ), but I'm not actually 'waiting' for it to happen. I'm quite happy if they carry on the banter and hinted (and slightly hidden) kind of deep friendship. These two characters are, IMHO, the most interesting characters on the show (alhough I do also LOVE Henry) and I would hate to see it ruined by some tragic romance that in the end would end in even more tragedy.
          ...If that makes sense.

And speaking of which. I'm not very happy about the outcome, so I might re-do it, but hey...

Spoiler:
          OMG THEY TOTALLY READ MY MIND AGAIN
          Either that or I'm psychic
          B/c I guessed that a) he was going to cure the teens of their addictions by turning them into vamps b) his entire plan to revive vampires was going to go haywire and he'd have to destroy them...thus creating angst b/c it's like he has to kill his "children" (I mean, it's like the only family he's got, right? And I do think part of the reason he keeps trying to revive his race is b/c he's lonely)

I actually hope it's angsty, though. B/c I don't want Niko to be evil and if it's angsty then that means he'll be sad and then Helen will sympathize and he won't be evil...does that make any sense?

Btw, I totally agree with you on the ship thing I really hope H/J is just in flashback...

Oh, and
          I LOVE THAT BANNER!!

btw HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am thankful for you all and Niko and *squee*. lol

Oh, and to anybody who's seenV for Vendetta:
          Spoiler:
          The ending...with the 1812 Overture Finale...totally reminds me of Niko for some reason.
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yay! More Nikola
            Looking forward to it
            sigpic
            Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Btw, I totally agree with you on the ship thing I really hope H/J is just in flashback...
              Yeah, I'm a big fan of the history of H/J, and I really hope we get to see more of them together in the past, but in the present I think that going back could really destroy Helen.

Not really spoilers, just being safe
              Spoiler:
              We know that John isn't permanently cured, and I think she realizes that too so she wouldn't go back, at least not permanently. If she did try to resume her relationship with John, the only realistic place that it could go would be more heartbreak and angst.

So not a big fan of H/J in the present.
              For anything in the present I'm much more of a Niko/Helen fan.
              Spoiler:
              Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

I'm so tied on my shipping at the moment XD
                I love both H/J and H/T
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  to your spoiler question...

Everyone CHAPTER 3 of my story has ARRIVED!! consider it a thanksgiving gift...or if you dont celebrate that consider it me trying to help fellow fans through a Sanctuary-less friday

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5521784/3/The_Note

As always i hope you enjoy it!
                  How could we NOT enjoy it's super awesome!!! I love it

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
                  Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it!

I've got a little present for you all...

From Here to Eternity Chapter 7, anyone?

(P.S. I am not exactly pleased with the quality of this chapter and may very well delete it in the final version. To this effect, any comments on/criticism of the chapter would be much appreciated!!! <3)
                  I thought it was a very good chapter

Spoiler:
                  I loved the moment he was standing outside the Sanctuary, watching Helen...It was kinda sad, but more like nostalgic...it was great

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  So am I the only Niko/Helen and John/Helen shipper in here?
                  Haha nope, I'm a N/H shipper too

Mimzy, did you get my contribution for the video?

To nikolasgirl here is your siggy :

tell me if you like it or if you want me to change something
                  sigpic

Comment

Has everyone seen the new pics of Nikola from his next episodes? XD Looking good might I say.
                    sigpic

Comment

TO START: Happy TurkeyDay to those who celebrate and to those who dont Happy thursday not too totally copy dear Mimzy but i do agree with her i am thankful in a special way for all of you and ofcourse Nikola!

Tesla_Twin two things. one -- so happy you liked chapter3! i'll be working on the next part tomorrow either during the day or just during 10-11 when sanctuary is suppose to be on! two--not to be wierd but i love that banner you made and if nikolasgirl doesnt like it i may steal it

Nikki lYAYY chapter 7! i reviewed it

About the eppies 10/11
                      Spoiler:
                      UUUGGGHHH!!!! if John's if after Nikola's imma have to beat somebody up! i totally agree and want that angsty stuff with Helen and John out of the way for when sexy Nikola arrives on the scene! grr! haha
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        Nikki lYAYY chapter 7! i reviewed it

About the eppies 10/11
                        Spoiler:
                        UUUGGGHHH!!!! if John's if after Nikola's imma have to beat somebody up! i totally agree and want that angsty stuff with Helen and John out of the way for when sexy Nikola arrives on the scene! grr! haha
                        Omg:

Spoiler:

I love the idea of sexy Niko stealing the show after a John episode. But look on the bright side: if his episode comes first, we get Niko a week sooner!

Btw, I really enjoyed your Chapter 3, Keaira. Like I said in my review, your Niko is so delicious, I just want to eat him up!

And, thanks so much for the review(s)!! I love you mucho! Plus, I need the feedback in order to make the story as fun to read as possible!

Speaking of reviews, anyone want to write my 19th (also my favorite number!)? Hint hint?

Chapter 8 will, most likely, be up by tomorrow night for those of you who are interested.
                        Last edited by Nikolai_Tesla; 26 November 2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Omg:

Spoiler:

I love the idea of sexy Niko stealing the show after a John episode. But look on the bright side: if his episode first, we get Niko a week sooner!

Btw, I really enjoyed your Chapter 3, Keaira. Like I said in my review, your Niko is so delicious, I just want to eat him up!

And, thanks so much for the review(s)!! I love you mucho! Plus, I need the feedback in order to make the story as fun to read as possible!

Speaking of reviews, anyone want to write my 19th (also my favorite number!)? Hint hint?

Chapter 8 will, most likely, be up by tomorrow night for those of you who are interested.
                          hmm, as far as your spoiler comment goes i have to say thats a valid point i didnt even think of...i like itt a lot!

who doesnt want to eat up nikola! c'mon he's so effing adorable and sexy and B.A. all at once its awesome! lol

your very welcome for the reviews! i know how much feedback helps me with my writings so i try to spread the love
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone! <3 Since it's a Sanctuary-less Friday, I thought I'd post some extra Niko love.

Chapter 8 of From Here to Eternity has been posted. I'll love you extra if you check it out!

And, since it's been a while since I've posted any graphics:

I hope you're all having a great day!

Comment

Hey, everyone! <3 Since it's a Sanctuary-less Friday, I thought I'd post some extra Niko love.

Chapter 8 of From Here to Eternity has been posted. I'll love you extra if you check it out!

And, since it's been a while since I've posted any graphics:

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...eightscopy.jpg

I hope you're all having a great day!
                              Nikki AWESOME picture and girl you read my mind! haha i also updated my story!! i thought it would be the perfect day since there's no episode on tonight *sighs sadly, thens runs off to check out chapter8* AWESOME picture

OH, everyone!! heres the link for my chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5521784/4/The_Note

Enjoy it!
                              sigpic

Comment

I just went and read both your fics, Nikki and Kaeira, and I have to say I love them both, so much!
                                It really helps on days like this to have good fic to turn to...
                                Spoiler:
                                Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X