Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool

Plus there's this little interview:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

DutchIndeed, thanks

Haha, that interview with only audio It's a bit difficult to follow for me, all the background noise and JoY's mic isn't doing too strong... But I just realized that maybe was the first time I heard Young talk when not in character I prefer written interviews (easier to follow) so I was surprised to hear how much he sounds like Nikola.

Comment

He has an awesome voice to listen to.
        It's very sexy. But that sounds shallow. Though it's true.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

He does have a good voice to listen to!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Wow, I didn't think these threads would still be going to be honest, I was checking out all the old JY stuff after this weekend! I was here years and years ago now good to see it's still going! Just to chime in on the conventions, these were oz comic con in perth and adelaide and I hit up the adelaide one I'll try pull some of the panels and share it when the DVD is officially released they were honestly fantastic. If anyone has seen Amanda and Robin chemistry Agam/Jon much the same! Anyway that said I was lucky enough to have dinner with Agam and Jon, amazing people both, something I was extremely surprised about is that they still look/sound exactly like their sanctuary characters... not something you see often with actors but that damn smile Jon has could melt a bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by RaZjInSaR View Post
              Wow, I didn't think these threads would still be going to be honest, I was checking out all the old JY stuff after this weekend! I was here years and years ago now good to see it's still going! Just to chime in on the conventions, these were oz comic con in perth and adelaide and I hit up the adelaide one I'll try pull some of the panels and share it when the DVD is officially released they were honestly fantastic. If anyone has seen Amanda and Robin chemistry Agam/Jon much the same! Anyway that said I was lucky enough to have dinner with Agam and Jon, amazing people both, something I was extremely surprised about is that they still look/sound exactly like their sanctuary characters... not something you see often with actors but that damn smile Jon has could melt a bunny.
              Well... they're not really going, that's why I'm so glad this one is for now

And yes. Please do share?
              (No one else is, darn it! )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                He does have a good voice to listen to!
                Indeed!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Well... they're not really going, that's why I'm so glad this one is for now

And yes. Please do share?
                (No one else is, darn it! )
                Second that! We who live where we can't really attend to much will certainly appreciate!

Comment

Sure usually takes them like 2-3 months to get sorted and more time to get to sent out (lol 8 months last year) but I'll start uploading and post some links when it's received

Comment

Gosh.
                    Guess we'll have to keep this thread going in the meantime then...

sigpic

Comment

It needs to stay alive!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Right!
                        It deserves to be

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Right!
                          It deserves to be
                          Yeah!

I can contribute by... errrr... posting different Katjuska techo versions I can find? xD

Sure usually takes them like 2-3 months to get sorted and more time to get to sent out (lol 8 months last year) but I'll start uploading and post some links when it's received
                          Ok, I'll just admit my lack of knowledge on this xD DVD from a convention? What? Why does it take so long? What do they usually put on DVDs like that?

Comment

Yeah you guys have to keep it all going hey

The only one here that I have on me at the moment is from 2013 which was also the first con so it's a bit rough cut, literally consisted of just ALL the panels over a few discs, they're not bad though I guess the time is just in like... putting it together lol knowing us lazy aus' it's like 2 days to do, 30 days to get approval, 30 to get published and another 30 to be sent sorry guys!

Comment

^ But it's good they make those things! Ofc it isn't the same than being there but since we all can't be there...

I'm thinking I maybe should do Sanctuary re-watch. Some stuff broke at work so I'm reading and writing all day at computer, first there and then home. It makes my head feel like it's swiss cheese, which isn't nice, so something a bit more passive would do good.

Is someone else in here thinking the second round? Might be fun do it within similar timespan

(Edit: lol I read the discussion back some time ago and I was whining all the time things that broke at work Must be some kind of a curse because when Sanctuary wasn't on my active fandoms, nothing even remotely important ever broke Maybe I just should stop again before the roof starts falling on us (again) xD)

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                                Yeah!

I can contribute by... errrr... posting different Katjuska techo versions I can find? xD
                                Uh...
                                Do whatever it takes!

Yeah you guys have to keep it all going hey

The only one here that I have on me at the moment is from 2013 which was also the first con so it's a bit rough cut, literally consisted of just ALL the panels over a few discs, they're not bad though I guess the time is just in like... putting it together lol knowing us lazy aus' it's like 2 days to do, 30 days to get approval, 30 to get published and another 30 to be sent sorry guys!
                                ...And that's the quickest scenario, I pressume?

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                                ^ But it's good they make those things! Ofc it isn't the same than being there but since we all can't be there...

I'm thinking I maybe should do Sanctuary re-watch. Some stuff broke at work so I'm reading and writing all day at computer, first there and then home. It makes my head feel like it's swiss cheese, which isn't nice, so something a bit more passive would do good.

Is someone else in here thinking the second round? Might be fun do it within similar timespan

(Edit: lol I read the discussion back some time ago and I was whining all the time things that broke at work Must be some kind of a curse because when Sanctuary wasn't on my active fandoms, nothing even remotely important ever broke Maybe I just should stop again before the roof starts falling on us (again) xD)
                                I might re-watch. I need disraction.

(And don't stop! Let it fall. )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X