• Show
Clear All

Here's an old pic I haven't posted in a while

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Love his hair in the promo pic!

I have actually looked into flights to Vancouver but it is like I expected... flying halfway across the world to see a play is way out of my budget
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I am actually wondering - how sure can I be that JYo will play in the four (roughly ) performances I'd attend if I went to Vancouver? It would be mid August, if at all... I mean, is he seriously scheduled to play in each and every one of them? Or are there more Hamlets and they swap places randomly?

Comment

As far as I know the play he's working on right now only runs to the end of July. I think.

sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

The schedule sez Hamlet runs till mid September...
            http://www.bardonthebeach.org/schedule/486/2013-09

Comment

the last time I went to Bard on the beach the same actors played the title character all summer long right into September. However it could be that he has a slightly different contact. The festival has gotten more famous now. I suppose you could always ask the box office I would like to think that the chances of seeing him play how much are quite high.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                the last time I went to Bard on the beach the same actors played the title character all summer long right into September. However it could be that he has a slightly different contact. The festival has gotten more famous now. I suppose you could always ask the box office I would like to think that the chances of seeing him play how much are quite high.
                Thanks for the info, it's encouraging

My family thinks I'm quite insane for wanting to go to Vancouver for a theater performance. Can't blame them O.o

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  Thanks for the info, it's encouraging

My family thinks I'm quite insane for wanting to go to Vancouver for a theater performance. Can't blame them O.o
                  Hi es! I know the feeling. I second what picardythirds said. If you're considering making the trip, contact Bard on the Beach and check with them to be sure of the performance dates and that Jonathon would be in all of them.
                  Nice to see you here again.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Thanks es!

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

That The Men Who Built America finally aired here in the U.K. It touched slightly on the dirty tactics carried out by Edison, but they didn't really go into how Tesla was ruined ( unless it was mentioned in the last episode that I missed?). Talk about glossing things over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post
                        That The Men Who Built America finally aired here in the U.K. It touched slightly on the dirty tactics carried out by Edison, but they didn't really go into how Tesla was ruined ( unless it was mentioned in the last episode that I missed?). Talk about glossing things over.
                        You watched it? Did you like the show?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I did enjoy it, I think the theme tune was what really drew me in. Very catchy

Comment

The Corpse and the Courier
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Sneaking back to say thank you to whoever pointed me to the Sanctuary screencaps. Unfortunately after forcing my pal to watch Sanctuary (she didn't really have to be forced after the first 2 episodes, of course ) and having her develop that Tesla obsession, I talked her into watching Atlantis, and her Sheppard obsession dwarfs the Tesla one to a hilarious degree, so I'm heading for the Sheppard thread to look for more pictures to tease her with.

On the plus side, she now tweets me regular Tesla pictures from her own stash of screencaps...

Comment

So delighted to see everyone jumping for the new pics I found

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X