Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
    Oooh, lovely artwork! Just gorgeous.

And Nad - do you think you could add a link to this thread on your sig as part of the campaign? That'd be great.

Ok, so here are some ideas (remember to put stuff in spoilers).
    -Songs (headed by the lovely Nad)
    -Artwork
    -Propoganda (like "support Tesla for Season 2" or something)
    -Cheers

etc,etc. I love Nad's Season 2 Tesla header - we could use that to head every post (in spoilers remember, so we don't get modded).

Of course, as I am only Chief Plotter and Schemer, these ideas must be approved by atlantisbabe, Leading Officer of the Tesla Troopers!

EDIT: Blimey I mentioned Nad a lot!
    Tesla troopers!? *squeals* Anyone else besides me just have a flashback from playing 'red alert' as a child?

*cough*

Anyway, I'm down for that! I can spread propeganda through photoshop and loud noises!

8D
    Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Oooh, lovely artwork! Just gorgeous.

And Nad - do you think you could add a link to this thread on your sig as part of the campaign? That'd be great.

Of course, as I am only Chief Plotter and Schemer, these ideas must be approved by atlantisbabe, Leading Officer of the Tesla Troopers!

EDIT: Blimey I mentioned Nad a lot!
      Why, of course! I am supposed to be this crazy campaign's spiritual leader (as
      in leader in spirit ), so I'm in your head!

Go team! Go Tropers!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
        Tesla troopers!? *squeals* Anyone else besides me just have a flashback from playing 'red alert' as a child?

*cough*

Anyway, I'm down for that! I can spread propeganda through photoshop and loud noises!

8D
        Hehe, no, it reminds me of ''Starship Troopers'', though...

And yay!

(Sorry 'bout the double post)
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Right! We need a date to start the campaign. How about... Friday? Thursday night we'll gather and compare banners, songs, poems etc, then start posting on Friday.
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Oh, I had to share this.
            My mom and I are both a bit silly when wathing TV. At one point, I was watching Sanctuary on my laptop, while she was watching the series ''Moonlight''. Now, she thinks 'her' vampire is cute, and I think my vampire is cute, so we decided to compare and guess what?

SHE DOESN'T LIKE NIKOLA!
            You know what she compared him with?

A hedgehog!
            Because of The Hair...

Right! We need a date to start the campaign. How about... Friday? Thursday night we'll gather and compare banners, songs, poems etc, then start posting on Friday.
            You do know, that as a Shippy Hippy I must remain peacefull, right?

sigpic

Comment

*growls*
              Stupid hippies...

They weren't always pacifist! They could get angry and throw... flowers...

Anyway you don't have to be not peaceful, it's a peaceful campaign! We're inviting people to love Tesla and come to the thread, not forcing them!
              much

And I know, mum saw one of my sigs of Tesla and was like "that's a funny looking guy".

Comment

*growls*
                Stupid hippies...

They weren't always pacifist! They could get angry and throw... flowers...

Anyway you don't have to be not peaceful, it's a peaceful campaign! We're inviting people to love Tesla and come to the thread, not forcing them!
                much

And I know, mum saw one of my sigs of Tesla and was like "that's a funny looking guy".
                Yes. And they'd hold sit-ins and make Hippy Banners and signs:

Oooh, now there's an idea

sigpic

Comment

i've learned not to debate shows w/ my mom... she asks too many damn questions... so she wouldnt understand the obsession, plus she hasnt seen the series so why bother... course she won't watch shows where there's even a hinting of violence in places... *sighs* she's squeemish
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe.

I showed my mom a part of Revelations and her reactions were:

''He looks like a hedgehog!'''
                    ''Why is he walking through
                    Spoiler:
                    that electrical tunnel thing?''

''...Isn't she from Stargate?''
                    ''Ouch, that must hurt''
                    ''...But I thought he was a vampire?''
                    ''Did I mention that he looks like a hedgehog?''

sigpic

Comment

*giggles* She sounds fun! My mum and I actually have the same taste (ish) in TV, so it's normally ok.

Comment

Ok, I've hijacked my friend Spangly's computer in the hope that she will join our campaign and come here more often! (It's Lili btw)

She says hi to everybody!
                        Thanks to LiliJ for (most of) my lovely sigs! xxx

Comment

Pshaw. Yeah, sure, we believe that... *nods* UhHuh, yeah, Ok suuure...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Pshaw. Yeah, sure, we believe that... *nods* UhHuh, yeah, Ok suuure...

Noticed her pitiful post count, did'ya?

I'm gonna get to work on a few Tesla banners for our campaign. Remember to keep creating, people!

well not creating people

Comment

*crawls out of the gutter that is Uni*

Omg i'm not even there yet and it sucks!!

Sorry i haven't been around troopers. would someone like to enlighten me as of what is happening?
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Tesla troopers banner!

Snurchable as always! ^^
                                Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X