pictures!!!

^aww poor tesla! *hugs*
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

for those that want to watch the trailer and live outside the us PM me and i'll upload it for you also, screencaps over at my lj

(nikola spoilers blowbyblow)
      Spoiler:
      Helen to Nikola : 'we protect the two dominant species of life from one another, human and abnormals.

nikola, holding a bottle of wine : 'young love - it's so passionate so innocent, so utterly doomed...

helen to nikola (same scene as the first one) : if we fail, fear and chaos will reign.

cabal agent trying but failing to beat nikola to a pulp

ashley kicking his arse... :*(

Last edited by ellymelly; 26 July 2009, 07:41 AM.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Those are great.

Comment

Awesomenes!!!!
          I love these spoilers

Here's a snippet from an AT interview:

from here:

Spoiler:
          ''Nikola Tesla (Jonathon Young) is portrayed as a vampire on the show. "I sort of have always liked vampires," Tapping said. "I've always liked that dark mythology. ... Vampires are hot right now. ... I think we have one of the best vampires going in Tesla. I like the fact that we take historical characters, ... Nikola Tesla, a vampire, what? That's crazy! I like that we do that. ... Jonathan actually played Tesla on stage. He did a one-man show about Tesla before we cast him as Tesla on our show. And Nikola Tesla is being played much different ... in our series. Tesla didn't like to be touched. He ended up living in a room, and he was surrounded by pigeons ... so it was quite filthy for a germaphobe to live in this environment. ... He was just a really bizarre character. He never had a relationship. ... We played Tesla somewhat different for obvious reasons."
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 26 July 2009, 01:02 PM.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ohhhh lovely *grins*
            sigpic

Comment

OMG
              All of that was hotter than Tom Felton in HBP!!!

Weird analogy, but...um, yeah, I'm excited

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Spoiler:
              I find it hilarious how Tesla says that "young love" line to Will when he's talking to Clara...serves Will right--Clara is so totally not worth it

But I wonder...like with his "we all hurt the ones we love" line last season, is he speaking from personal experience? B/c every time he says something, although it comes out sarcastic, there's always something darker underlying his words... With "we all hurt the ones we love", that could easily be applied to him thinking he killed his brother (or was he trying to stab at Helen for something she did to him in the past?). And the "young love...is...utterly doomed" line--that SOOO fits him in terms of all those people he was in love with and utterly doomed from the beginning (his Serbian girlfriend Anna, who ended up marrying someone else after he left for school; Katharine Johnson, who was already married; and of course, in terms of the show, HELEN). I think he's just gotten so used to being cynical b/c that way he doesn't allow himself to be hurt as much. But in a way, when he says the things he does...like to Will in that scene...it's almost like a warning, although it doesn't sound like it. Like he knows when people are heading into the same traps he fell into and deep down he doesn't want anyone else to have to go through the despair that he did because he knows just how hurt they'll be after they go through that kind of hell...

And about that scene where Helen is talking to him...in freeze-frame, that look on her face...it says WAY too much, IMO Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but look at that screencap!!

Does that not prove the "you felt genuine concern" statement?!

And what's with John going evil with knives? I knew he was going to go baddie again...I mean, knives ARE his specialty...

And Kate looks so freaking awesome!! I love the scene where she's in the car with Henry, drinking a slurpee...LOL methinks my prediction about them was right
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

NEWLY RELEASED PHOTOS from REVELATIONS (not S2 spoilers)
                Spoiler:

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Oh, those pics are niiice!

And I love all the speculation. It really feels like S2 is around the corner now
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

ahaha i love it how Amanda said that

Spoiler:
                    Vampires are so hot right now, with allt he twilight madness.. she's never been more right .. Vampires ARE so hot right now XD
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Spoiler:
                      Vampires are so hot right now, with allt he twilight madness.. she's never been more right .. Vampires ARE so hot right now XD
                      Hehe, yeah. That part made me giggle too.

sigpic

Comment

mmmhmmmm well they are hot atm... she's so right w/ that
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                          NEWLY RELEASED PHOTOS from REVELATIONS (not S2 spoilers)
                          Spoiler:

BWAAAAHH!! **SQUEEEE!!!!** THOSE ARE SO...AAAH! SEXY! OMG!

I LOVE them!!!

(except in the 2nd one he looks like the Joker from Batman. Just saying. )

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Spoiler:
                          Vampires ARE hot now, and for me, it had nothing to do with Edward Cullen

btw, I made this yesterday

*squee*
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ohhhh pretty
                            sigpic

Comment

I Think my love of vampires was spured fromt he first time i watched Interview with a Vampire.. brad pitt rawr!!!
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

i think mine came from watchin BtVS and Angel
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X