No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I've seen many pictures of him with just his family and stuff so yes I have seen pictures of him without make up

Just look on facebook for the wedding pictures
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

I've looked but can't find. Oh well.
      sigpic
      By Immortalflame

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Just look on facebook for the wedding pictures
        Which one? When I check there is more than one and even though I search thru the pics I don't see any wedding pictures. Is it one you have to have an account to see? Others have posted about seeing stuff on facebook pages too, but I can never find them.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Nikola we ve discussed the stalking. JK

I think I saw those like ages ago... I dont remeber having to be signed in for them. *shrugs*

Oh and side note, I wasnt here for Awakening (great Ep) so wanted to mention now, I love the first thing Nikola does when he heals is to scrub his hands clean, and the way he kept looking at the wound in disgust my guess because his hands were getting messy.....

Or was this already discussed to death?
          sigpic
          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Dreamweaver, I don't think its been discussed to death. Its funny in 'Trail of Blood' he's covered in dirt but it doesn't seem to bother Nikola much, but once he's re-vamped he cleans himself up immediately. I think it is tied to how he feels about himself. And he definitely likes himself better when he's a vampire. That's just my opinion though.
            sigpic
            By Immortalflame

Comment

Don't forget in 'Animas' Nikola was too focused on solving the mystery of the map that he did not take a bath for 6 days!
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                Don't forget in 'Animas' Nikola was too focused on solving the mystery of the map that he did not take a bath for 6 days!
                Sadly that would have lead to an attack with soap and a scrub brush if I were Helen in that episode x_x and i know I can't be the only one thinking that
                sigpic

Comment

Since Helen tries to down play her feelings for Nikola, I rather think she would throw the soap and brush at him, and order him to take a bath now! Or, threaten him with letting the Big Guy help him with it!
                  sigpic
                  By Immortalflame

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalFlame View Post
                    Dreamweaver, I don't think its been discussed to death. Its funny in 'Trail of Blood' he's covered in dirt but it doesn't seem to bother Nikola much, but once he's re-vamped he cleans himself up immediately. I think it is tied to how he feels about himself. And he definitely likes himself better when he's a vampire. That's just my opinion though.
                    I think it does bother him but He s focussed on other things in that Ep and theres nothing he can do about it. The real tesla was noted for being very fussy about dirt. and I think he was known for skipping baths.
                    sigpic
                    Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                      Caution, spoiler!
                      Spoiler:
                      OOOOOOOH
                      Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                      Nikola we ve discussed the stalking. JK

I think I saw those like ages ago... I dont remeber having to be signed in for them. *shrugs*

Oh and side note, I wasnt here for Awakening (great Ep) so wanted to mention now, I love the first thing Nikola does when he heals is to scrub his hands clean, and the way he kept looking at the wound in disgust my guess because his hands were getting messy.....

Or was this already discussed to death?
                      I didn't notice that!!! And I'm the detail freak here...*must re-watch*

Anyway, I hope he's in ITB. That would be awesome
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I don't think you have to be signed in to see the wedding pics but I'm not sure, anyway I know for a fact he don't have freckles
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

hold up, where are these wedding pics?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

on Facebook
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Where on facebook?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeviouslyPsychotic View Post
                                Sadly that would have lead to an attack with soap and a scrub brush if I were Helen in that episode x_x and i know I can't be the only one thinking that
                                Now you're giving me gutter girl thoughts. hehehe
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X