Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyMilo View Post
    Hey guys! So I'm definitely new here, but not new to the fandom that is Niko/Helen!!! Just wanted to add my appreciation of the awesomeness!!!
    Welcome MyMilo!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeviouslyPsychotic View Post
      Yes cause I threw it your way right after I posted here You're always the first to see my work Besides me of course lol
      Of course but I love your work especially the Tesla/Teslen ones hehe! And Ashley but that's off topic.

Hey guys! So I'm definitely new here, but not new to the fandom that is Niko/Helen!!! Just wanted to add my appreciation of the awesomeness!!!
      Well welcome to the site the name's Glitch ... Although you may see some people calling me Nikola, hopefully you don't get confused

*turns to Kate and huggles* MY PRINCESS!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Well welcome to the site the name's Glitch ... Although you may see some people calling me Nikola, hopefully you don't get confused
        haha!!! thanks Glitch! I'm usually good about confusion !

Comment

That's good also if you're a fan of Jonathon Young I have a site

if you wanna join
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Hello! I'm new to this site, but I've recently fallen into an obsessive love for Nikola Tesla on Sanctuary. He's amazing! I might be hanging around here a lot, now.

Comment

Well Okapi welcome to the site *shakes hand* The name's Glitch
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Hello, Glitch, and thank you! I should say that I've also become a fan of Jonathon Young's work in general, besides just crushing on Nikola. He seems to be a really amazing person, as does his wife. I'm not usually a fan of live theater, but I would love to see one of their plays.

Oh and I saw an announcement on the release of Sanctuary season 3. Hurray! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by DeviouslyPsychotic View Post
                  More Tesla Art Gotta love the snarky sarcastic vampire - Hope you all like - feel free to snatchify it! and like last time I just put the URL because I imagine most of my artwork expands this sites maximum allowance. Just credit me if you use even though my watermark is on the art

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...ures/ntibb.jpg
                  Awesome

WELCOME!!! You should join the ship thread too hehe
                  Originally posted by Okapi View Post
                  Hello, Glitch, and thank you! I should say that I've also become a fan of Jonathon Young's work in general, besides just crushing on Nikola. He seems to be a really amazing person, as does his wife. I'm not usually a fan of live theater, but I would love to see one of their plays.

Oh and I saw an announcement on the release of Sanctuary season 3. Hurray! Can't wait!
                  Another welcome!! We keep getting so many new people! This is AWESOME!! ^_^ And I agree on J-Yo and his wife. I love their theatre co.'s work. It looks so unique and really interesting and I hope I can see a show of theirs one day soon

As for the announcement...would that be THIS LITTLE GEM THAT MENTIONS A TESLA SPECIAL FEATURE??
                  http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/San...Season-3/15491
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome Mimzy! And yes, that's the announcement! How awesome is that??

And I didn't realize that there is a Helen/Tesla ship thread...I'm going to have to jump on there as well. I don't usually ship characters in my favorite shows (not primarily, at least) but those two MUST get together!!

Comment

Originally posted by Okapi View Post

Yea he has shown to be trully amazing .... Can't say that I've been crushing on him, as I'm a boy but hey he IS COOL so therefore yea. I got to the Flannigan Affair. It was awesome, but I only got to see about 10 minutes, missed the last five cus I got a bloody nose.
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Yea he has shown to be trully amazing .... Can't say that I've been crushing on him, as I'm a boy but hey he IS COOL so therefore yea. I got to the Flannigan Affair. It was awesome, but I only got to see about 10 minutes, missed the last five cus I got a bloody nose.
                        OMG SERIOUSLY AT LEAST YOU SAW SOMETHING.

I live on the other side of the U.S. - I'm nowhere near Vancouver
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

I'm like you Mimzy. Only that I live near the middle of the country...
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Yea it was pretty cool .... Sucks though the ticket was in the shed which burned down so I don't have it any more, but hey I got to finish the rest of it on the ECT site I loved it! Confusing yet awesome story
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

MyMilo, welcome!!! have lots of fun here and enjoy
                              Okapi, Hello there Welcome and have fun here
                              you both can either call me Aurora or Jenn..whatever works for you
                              DeviouslyPsychotic, more wonderful artwork from you Awesomeness!
                              Glitch, thanks Twin *huggles* I know you are there for me and I thank you for that..I'm just not doing very well lately
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                Glitch, thanks Twin *huggles* I know you are there for me and I thank you for that..I'm just not doing very well lately
                                I wish I could help you Twin *huggles back and clings*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X