Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    I already explained it in a PM, but don't accuse me of stealing because I haven't been on the JY site for a while, yesterday because no one ever answers me anyway. All the pictures I have are sent to me by my friend Kate Freelander, and before you ask I don't know her real name, I only know her as Kate because we run a Sanctuary rp site together!
    As a site administrator I can see the statistics of our visits. I know that you went there every day and I can make a screen shot for show to everyone the date of your visit. Do you really want it?
    Showcase original picture that you used when you want to prove their case.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
      As a site administrator I can see the statistics of our visits. I know that you went there every day and I can make a screen shot for show to everyone the date of your visit. Do you really want it?
      Showcase original picture that you used when you want to prove their case.
      I haven't been on since yesterday and I checked to see if any one replied to the forums in the English section. If it says I've been on since then someone hacked my account because the only site I've been on TODAY is photobucket, google for backgrounds and and here on GW, the Tesla and Sanctuary artwork thread!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

I haven't been on since yesterday and I checked to see if any one replied to the forums in the English section. If it says I've been on since then someone hacked my account because the only site I've been on TODAY is photobucket, google for backgrounds and and here on GW, the Tesla and Sanctuary artwork thread!
        I can prove my case, and you? As long as you do not show us any evidence, only a lie that is easily refuted.
        Banner of our site is not indexed by search engines. It can not be found via an image search in Yahoo. This is the technical feature of HTML code of our page. You lied in that too.
        sigpic

Comment

I can prove my case, and you? As long as you do not show us any evidence, only a lie that is easily refuted.
          Banner of our site is not indexed by search engines. It can not be found via an image search in Yahoo. This is the technical feature of HTML code of our page. You lied in that too.
          I DID NOT! I'm looking for it through our conversations on yahoo messenger through the archives!
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

I DID NOT! I'm looking for it through our conversations on yahoo messenger through the archives!
            So, you have nothing. I don't intend to discuss this topic more. You made a big mistake.
            sigpic

Comment

Glitchie, if you can't find something I can show everyone here the banner of our website. And everyone will see that you stole sign JY from the banner of our website!
              sigpic

Comment

Alright I found it and I'm sending it to you with HER file name

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...nners/J-Yo.jpg

And she had to reupload it cus she deleted it to!
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Alright I found it and I'm sending it to you with HER file name

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...nners/J-Yo.jpg

And she had to reupload it cus she deleted it to!
                  I asked you to show the original picture that you allegedly took from the Internet, not your semi-finished product. I see in the EXIF properties of this file that you just did it. And I do not care the name of the file. The signature of each person is unique. We have 7 original Jonathon autographs, and I can identify each of them anywhere. This particular signature is my property. You violated my rights. Enough lies. That's all.
                  sigpic

Comment

I asked you to show the original picture that you allegedly took from the Internet, not your semi-finished product. I see in the EXIF properties of this file that you just did it. And I do not care the name of the file. The signature of each person is unique. We have 7 original Jonathon autographs, and I can identify each of them anywhere. This particular signature is my property. You violated my rights. Enough lies. That's all.
                    She had to reupload it cus she deleted it! As I said if she did take it from the JY site and mess it up then I apologize but I did not steal it! She still has it on her computer as well which how she uploaded it after I told her why I wasn't talking! She asked me if something was wrong and I told her and then she said she still had it and started looking for it and uploaded and resent it to me! That's not MY username, only username I have on photbucket is datalore91!
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

She had to reupload it cus she deleted it! As I said if she did take it from the JY site and mess it up then I apologize but I did not steal it! She still has it on her computer as well which how she uploaded it after I told her why I wasn't talking! She asked me if something was wrong and I told her and then she said she still had it and started looking for it and uploaded and resent it to me! That's not MY username, only username I have on photbucket is datalore91!
                      In this particular case, this signature has been adapted by me personally and is an artwork now. You could not help but notice that are using someone else's artwork. Moreover, this design element is used at our site long ago. You could not know that he was taken away. You know perfectly well it's because you visited us. You have made the message in our chat 2 days ago. So my claim is not changed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can anyone else hear that Helen is thinking "woman get your badly manicured nailed hands off of my man?" When is she gonna give in and admit she's nuts about Nikola and Jack the Ripper was just a fling that ended with a souvenir?
                        Spoiler:
                        [IMG]DO NOT HOTLINK !http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayimage.php?pid=84563&fullsize=1[/IMG]
                        sigpic

Comment

wow. If there's conflict over that one picture I think to resolve it, Glitch you could just edit your post and remove that banner.

If you want to add it later, maybe take it to PM's and try and sort it out without dragging this thread into an argument?

Bigbear I'm disappointed you would turn a thread of appreciation of Jonathon Young into an argument this way. Seriously I think I said this before that you should take it to PMs.

Not taking sides, if you guys keep this up I'll flag your posts.
                          Last edited by Cekay; 26 May 2011, 01:57 PM. Reason: bolding names
                          sigpic

Comment

No need.

Everyone : delete your name calling right now and settle your differences OFF GateWorld.

This thread is not for interfan accusations and blamewars .

Get back on topic ,please.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                              No need.

Everyone : delete your name calling right now and settle your differences OFF GateWorld.

This thread is not for interfan accusations and blamewars .

Get back on topic ,please.
                              I haven't called anyone a name, and I am trying to drop the subject but they won't stop. I am willing to just ignore them if that may resolve the problem.

On a side note, I apologize for the double posting!
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DeviouslyPsychotic View Post
                                Can anyone else hear that Helen is thinking "woman get your badly manicured nailed hands off of my man?" When is she gonna give in and admit she's nuts about Nikola and Jack the Ripper was just a fling that ended with a souvenir?
                                LOL I love the way you put that!

Also Welcome to the thread
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X